跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1183

1#
發表於 16-3-13 22:31 |只看該作者
Anyone who has information on this school? I read from this forum (back in 2006) that the feedback is not so positive.
I am interested in moving into DB, however I have two kids aged 4 and 5, thus school is a big concern for me. Does anyone know if it is difficult to get accepted to this school? As this is a government school, thus I believe I can\'t apply directly to the school, and I must go thru the lucky draw system, correct? If I move there and they don\'t accept my children, then this would be a problem, aside from this school, is International schools the only option? Preferably I would like to capped $10k per child Per month on their tuition, thus I doubt international school would suits me, correct?Any priority for DB residence? Would anyone have a full list of school available current in DB? Million thanks for your help😊

大宅

2#
發表於 16-3-14 15:33 |只看該作者

回覆:愉景灣聖公會偉倫小學(S.K.H. wei Lun)

Much appreciated if anyone can help on this, thanks

大宅

3#
發表於 16-3-18 09:16 |只看該作者
any sharing would be appreciated, thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 126

4#
發表於 16-6-19 19:03 |只看該作者
Same question here. We are considering to move to TC. Yet the school is a big concern. I'm wondering if there's any choice like int'l sch or other renowned govn't schs except wai Lun.

複式洋房

積分: 275

5#
發表於 16-6-22 14:58 |只看該作者
回覆 Jasmine11 的帖子

From my own observation, as long as you apply with a DB address, the chance of your child getting admitted to Wei Lun is very high. And yes, you have to go through the 'system', apply to school in stage 1 and if not admitted, take part in part 2 (lucky draw).

Good luck.

複式洋房

積分: 237

6#
發表於 16-6-30 14:13 |只看該作者
anpanmanj 發表於 16-6-19 19:03
Same question here. We are considering to move to TC. Yet the school is a big concern. I'm wondering ...
At Tung Chung, Discovery mind primary school tung chung at Seaview Crescent is an international school. ESF International Kindergarten, Tung Chung will be open in August 2016. YMCA of Hong Kong Christian College is a secondary school for admitting both local and international students.

首頁

尾頁

跳至