跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 746

1#
發表於 07-12-8 10:44 |只看該作者
I want to know which skin care products are good, and cheap in Toroto (compare to HK).

Let's share which face cream, serum, eye cream, face mask.......you're using right now.

*Sisters, if you don't mind, please kindly indicate your skin type for our reference

別墅

2#
發表於 07-12-10 03:56 |只看該作者
Why no sisters share their skin care products ga? ?-( ?-(

For myself, I'm using

Clinique: 3 steps, MSE, MSE eye gel, Superdefense face cream, turnaround serum, All about eyes (eye gel & rich)

Estee Lauder: Advanced Night Repair

Avene: Soothing moisture mask

My face cream will be used up soon, and I bought Biotherm face cream already, this's my first time to use Biotherm products, I think it will be fine.

As I know, the prices for Clinique & Estee Lauder products should be cheaper than HK, but for Avene products, I think should be almost the same or may be a bit expensive.

別墅

3#
發表於 07-12-10 03:57 |只看該作者
Any my skin type is Dry Combination!

大宅

積分: 2823

4#
發表於 07-12-11 05:01 |只看該作者
I am using Guinot. My skin is pretty sensitive, so not many products suit me. Not sure if it is cheaper here.

原文章由 missi 於 07-12-8 10:44 發表
I want to know which skin care products are good, and cheap in Toroto (compare to HK).

Let's share which face cream, serum, eye cream, face mask.......you're using right now.

*Sisters, if you don't ...

別墅

5#
發表於 07-12-11 08:48 |只看該作者
Thanks PoohPoohMaMa! :-P

You're using the whole line of Guinot products? What's the famous products of "Guinot"?

大宅

6#
發表於 07-12-12 10:17 |只看該作者
the line I am using is peach color. I am using the facial cream called Hydrozone. I am also using Instant Eye Mask.

原文章由 missi 於 07-12-11 08:48 發表
Thanks PoohPoohMaMa! :-P

You're using the whole line of Guinot products? What's the famous products of "Guinot"?

別墅

7#
發表於 07-12-12 10:33 |只看該作者
原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-12-12 10:17 發表
the line I am using is peach color. I am using the facial cream called Hydrozone. I am also using Instant Eye Mask.

For the Instant Eye Mask, that's paper eye mask or cream eye mask? What's the purpose for the eye mask (hydration? reduce fine lines?)

"Guinot" should be found in private facial shop only, is that right?

大宅

8#
發表於 07-12-14 01:03 |只看該作者
instant eye mask is gel liked. you wash it after 10 minutes. I think that is for hydration. I am not sure because I don't have fine line yet. ha ha.

Guinot is only available through the "facial shop". I have seen it is available from HK 卓悅 and the price is double.

I don't use Clinic or other brand in department stores because they have a lot of fragent and cause allergy to me. I think Neutrogena products are cheaper here too. MAC as well.

原文章由 missi 於 07-12-12 10:33 發表

For the Instant Eye Mask, that's paper eye mask or cream eye mask? What's the purpose for the eye mask (hydration? reduce fine lines?)

"Guinot" should be found in private facial shop only, is that ...

[ 本文章最後由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-12-14 01:13 編輯 ]

別墅

9#
發表於 07-12-14 12:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 PoohPoohMaMa 於 07-12-14 01:03 發表
instant eye mask is gel liked. you wash it after 10 minutes. I think that is for hydration. I am not sure because I don't have fine line yet. ha ha.

Guinot is only available through the "facial shop ...

Thanks for your sharing! So envy that you still don't have any fine line ah. I think you're a young & pretty mami la!:lol:

I knew Neutrogena is cheap here, I'd tried some of the products, but just felt so so.

Mac is good at make up products, especially their eye shadow & lipstick!

民房

積分: 32

10#
發表於 07-12-17 05:36 |只看該作者
i recently switched to kielh's, and i love it!

i use their abyssine eye cream & face cream. totally amazed, b/c the eyecream got rid of my fine lines!!! best of all, they don't conduct any animal testing. kudos to them!

別墅

11#
發表於 07-12-17 06:48 |只看該作者
原文章由 ceecee 於 07-12-17 05:36 發表
i recently switched to kielh's, and i love it!

i use their abyssine eye cream & face cream. totally amazed, b/c the eyecream got rid of my fine lines!!! best of all, they don't conduct any animal t ...

Hey ceecee, thanks for your sharing!:lol:

I've heard about this brand a few years ago, but never tried it b4! I knew some of Kielh products are good.

Would u tell me where did u buy Kielh? Is Kielh also suitalbe for sensitive skin? & how much is it?

民房

12#
發表於 07-12-18 02:29 |只看該作者
no problem la!

...kiehl's only have 3 stores in toronto though...in holt renfrew (bloor store and yorkdale), and their flagship store on queen street downtown.

it's around $50 @ for eye cream and face cream...i would definitely recommend the eye cream. i think it would be ok for sensitive skin, b/c i have very "thin" skin, would get red very easily; but no adverse reaction at all using it.

you can ask for sample b/4 buying it...that's what i did b/4 i buy any new brands now...i've learnt my lesson, b/c i wasted a lot of $$$ buying brands that are not suitable ah!

別墅

13#
發表於 07-12-19 09:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 ceecee 於 07-12-18 02:29 發表
no problem la!

...kiehl's only have 3 stores in toronto though...in holt renfrew (bloor store and yorkdale), and their flagship store on queen street downtown.

it's around $50 @ for eye cream and ...

Wow, the eye cream is just around $50, cheaper than my expectation ah!:mrgreen: I'll go to Yorkdale to take a look in next week. Thanks again!

民房

14#
發表於 07-12-23 12:04 |只看該作者
yes ah, their prices very reasonable ah!

missi, you mentioned that you use serum...does it really help? makes skin more "elastic"?? makes big difference?

別墅

15#
發表於 07-12-24 01:01 |只看該作者
原文章由 ceecee 於 07-12-23 12:04 發表
yes ah, their prices very reasonable ah!

missi, you mentioned that you use serum...does it really help? makes skin more "elastic"?? makes big difference?

Of course it make a difference la! After u use the serum, u'll feel that ur skin is so smooth (u can feel the diff immediately)......but I'm not sure can it make our skin more "elastic" or not.

And 1 more thing, I found my make up will be more 貼 after I put on the serum. I really can see the diff w/ or w/o the serum.

[ 本文章最後由 missi 於 07-12-24 08:49 編輯 ]

別墅

16#
發表於 08-1-3 08:56 |只看該作者
I started to use Biotherm face cream for these few days, quite good wor - seems more hydration! But I don't like its fragrance ah, I like fragrance free!

民房

17#
發表於 08-1-4 04:22 |只看該作者
i have never used biotherm b/4...do they have different lines? if so, which line are you currently using?

have you tried clarins? their products has fragrant too, but it's very mild, not strong at all.

i guess i will start using serum then. i think i will try kiehls first.

does anyone want to share what type of shampoos/conditioners they use? i find that most brands make hair very dry, even if they say it's specifically for "dry/damaged" hair ah...

別墅

18#
發表於 08-1-4 08:33 |只看該作者
Biotherm has different lines ga, it depends on your skin type!

For shampoo & conditioner, maybe u can try Aveda (sorry, I forgot how to spell, but u can find it in the mall), ppl told me that's gd!

別墅

19#
發表於 08-1-8 10:48 |只看該作者
ceecee, u also can try Crabtree & Evelyn's shampoo & conditioner, some of my fds told me that's gd 2!

But compare to Aveda, I think Crabtree is more expensive la, coz it's only a small bottle. In the past, they've 2 scents - Aloe Vera & Jojoba oil. I'm not sure those products still exist or not. Coz Crabtree always retire some of their lines & products.

大宅

積分: 1207

20#
發表於 08-1-9 14:05 |只看該作者
just share my experience abt creabtree's shampoo & conditioner.....no good wow....no rich, not hydra....not soft after used......

i think it only fit for those good hair w/o special need...then hv good smell w this product...

fyi - my wave hair is quite dry...required rich-hydra type of shamppoo...

原文章由 missi 於 08-1-8 10:48 發表
ceecee, u also can try Crabtree & Evelyn's shampoo & conditioner, some of my fds told me that's gd 2!

But compare to Aveda, I think Crabtree is more expensive la, coz it's only a small bottle. In the ...
]

首頁

尾頁

跳至