發表於 10-1-17 21:56 |只看該作者
you are tsuen wan friend i used to stay there and hope below can help:

Joyful English Centre
我亞仔讀過英文班, 我知佢哋有教 Jolly PHonics

Kids-n-us
我亞仔又讀過, 不過係親子 playgroup, 佢地有 Letterland PHonics

Jolly Clown Learning Centre
我試過問, 但 waiting list for few months, 結果冇讀

Littleton Discovery Playgroup Ltd (i don't have their website, it is in 愉景新城)

原帖由 cindyso 於 10-1-17 01:26 發表
找到,thx,唔知荃灣有冇,近D。

[ 本帖最後由 fishmum 於 10-1-17 21:59 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 5260

BK猜猜猜慶中秋

8#
發表於 10-1-17 22:01 |只看該作者
香港區 ~~ 幫唔到你啦 等D港島友覆你

原帖由 Wingk 於 10-1-16 14:01 發表
我都想知邊樹學Phonics好, 我想要香港區 . 唔該

別墅

積分: 579

9#
發表於 10-1-17 23:07 |只看該作者
我尹咗荃灣 Jolly Kingdom,唔知教得好唔好,旺角、銅鑼灣、沙田都有

別墅

積分: 578

好媽媽勳章

10#
發表於 10-1-17 23:59 |只看該作者
唔知Tseung kwan o 有無好介紹?

禁止發言

積分: 1799

11#
發表於 10-1-18 11:06 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2122

12#
發表於 10-1-18 19:10 |只看該作者
woah, you guys are learning Phonics already. siu fong only learns that from school.

大宅

積分: 2073

13#
發表於 10-1-19 09:04 |只看該作者
yuenru
that's good...I have to think about this cos her school doesn't have phonics...

Same as others thinking letterland or Jolly phonics ?

the followings are what I find in other blogs or forums:
LETTERLAND PHONICS
Letterland是一套圖像拼音系統,適合3歲以上的小朋友學習。Letterland圖像拼音人物化每一個英文字母,每個字母有其獨特的個性及故事,讓小朋友透過故事的內容掌握英文字母的發音。透過互動教學模式、故事中人物角式扮演、繪畫及唱遊等活動來加強拼音學習興趣。Letterland不單是學習英語拼音,還可以提高學習英語的興趣,從而提高小朋友閱讀理解及寫作、拼音及串字能力,對掌握英文默書(Unseen Dictation) 技巧及改善英語口音有很大幫助。
Letterland Phonics Programme 的課程主要分為3個階段:
1. Early Years Programme:認識26個字母及其發音、主題人物及其故事內容
2. Primary Years Programme:子音組合拼音(Consonants Blending) br, cr, bl, spl;長、短母音(Short Vowel & Long Vowel)
3. Advanced-Primary Continued Programme:進階課程,進一步改善英語口音

The phonics programme we follow is the Letterland syllabus used in pre-schools and primary schools in the U.K. The Letterland syllabus fuses the reality of letters with a delightful make-believe world that has its own innocent atmosphere. Each letter has a different character related to the phonics sound. We also use a variety of practical teaching aids based on the Letterland syllabus; such as songs, stories, jigsaw puzzles, puppets, flash cards etc.

Letterland phonics Hong Kong - download Price List and Where can I sent my child to learn?
http://www.letterland.com/distributors/hong-kong
Request Free Catalogue (大家可填表, 有免費介紹書寄去你家中啦!)
http://www.letterland.com/catalogue
Letterland phonics Web-site
http://www.letterland.com/shop-phonics/baby-toddler
那學Jolly Phonics好還是Letterland Phonics好?
輯自BK一位媽媽
阿女學校教Jolly Phonics,一個英文字母有三個身份,以“a”為例,有letter name、 letter sound同代表這個字母的動作。一般小朋友有能力學懂這套三位一體的概念,但對阿女來說,這套系統又複雜又抽象,結果老師說她完全學不懂。
其實,當大部分同學都學懂這套拼音時,阿女根本連26個英文字母都不太會寫,經常調轉或反轉,次序也不清不楚,因為英文和數字對她來說都是無意義的符號。直至遇到Letterland, 發現這個系統中每個字母都用一種事物、動物或人物代表,而每代表物都有自己的性格(當然與它們的讀音、寫法等有關),也就是說,每一種代表物或它們的組合都有個故事。於是,阿女聽得津津有味,而且記憶較深。
Letterland的代表物絕大多數面向reading direction,也就是面向右面。以“b”和“d”為例,“b”的名字叫Bouncy Ben,形狀是豎起耳朵的兔仔頭;“d”的名字叫Dippy Duck,形狀是大尾巴向左面向右的黃鴨子。另外,還有對阿女很有幫助的handwriting song,例如b的是/Brush down Ben’s big , long ears. Go up and round his head so his face appears/,而d的則是/Draw Dippy Duck’s back. Go round her tum. Go up to her head. Then down you come/。憑着這些鮮明的圖畫,加上生動有趣的DVD動畫和活動(例如聽音或拼讀活動),大大提高了阿女的學習興趣,把b, d, p, q, m和w等容易混淆的字母分開和寫對。除了26個字母(輔音或啞音)和5個響音(a,e,i,o,u)之外,ch/sh/ture/ea/ou/ei/ai/oy等其他組合也有故事,DVD也有示範和相關活動。
至於如何拼讀或拼默,則有技巧要學,其中一個叫Rollercoaster trick。方法是學懂基本的讀音後,即26個英文字母和5個響音後,叫孩子模仿坐過山車時的感覺讀單音節詞(sun),由第一個音滑至第二以至最後一個音。這個技巧需要若干練習,一般需要一或兩個星期去掌握,我也以為阿女最少要一個月,但她出奇地只用了一個晚上,而且十分喜歡。
要學會這套拼音,方法有二:(1)到外間補習社或letterland centre或聘請老師一對一教授;(2)購買或向友人借閱Teacher Guide或自己上Parent Class然後教小朋友。第一個方法適合沒時間或英文程度較弱的人,第二個方法適合希望自我增值或英文程度較佳的希望能夠控制教導進度的人。我是上了家長班和買了DVD回家教阿女的。
老實說,教材的價錢很貴。以我所買過的教材為例,最“ken”的DVD要700多元,便宜的有Flashcard 80多元,書本80多元。無論教材屬那個系統,或者價錢是貴是平,對子女有用的教材才值得買,而那些教材才對子女有用,則因人而異。所以,我建議有興趣的家長不妨帶阿仔或阿女到Showroom看看示範才作決定, Letterland 的查詢電話是2653 2789,showroom地址是Room 1509, Cityplaza 4, Tai Koo Shing (開周三和周六)。
….
….

阿女(k3)星期三spelling test,默 super, swimming, bottle, chocolate, television(老師和同學選出的生字)。我用Letterland的拼音膠積木砌了這些字(積木按照一般輔音,前輔音,後輔音,響音和響音組合分顏色),又用living code card 的 word building 功能砌字,再貼至小畫家內編輯,最後用word列印出來,每個英文字都由阿女熟識的人物組成。之前一個星期一得閒都拿出來跟她玩拼讀和默寫遊戲,例如坐地鐵時或睡覺前。
結果,除了 chocolate最後一個e字漏寫之外,全部寫對了。另外,還有五個unseen生字,阿女只能寫她聽得出的輔音,但係我已經很滿意了,也是她的一大進步,叫她知道原來只要唔放棄,不斷努力,一樣可以做到其他同學做到的事。
我發覺家長肯不肯教,對子女的吸收有很大分別。如果只開DVD給她看,則只會停留在玩字和趣味的階段,未能令小朋友學以致用。所以,如果已有這套教材的家長,緊記除了孩子努力外,自己主動和積極的教導也很重要。
Conclusion
其實,所有Phonics system的材料都是樣,都是輔音和響音等phonemes,不同之處只在於presentation即表達方法。最適合阿仔阿女的而你又最應該投資的一套,就是阿仔阿女最受的一套。以我個女為例,未買letterland之前,我花了800多元買了整套書和VCD自己學Jolly Phonics,然後教她,但她根本不肯學,但她的同學仔有不少也開心地學會Jolly Phonics。
另外,phonemes只是積木,blending才是把積木砌成城堡的最重要技巧,如果只學phonemes而學不會blending,對小朋友串字和拼讀是沒有很大幫助的。所以,如果小朋友已掌握數個常用的phonemes(例如s, u, n, b, r),便應與他練習blending (拼讀為 sun, run, bun, nun),使他從最簡單的單音節字取得成功的經驗,在學習上更感興趣。

原帖由 yuenru 於 10-1-18 19:10 發表
woah, you guys are learning Phonics already. siu fong only learns that from school.

[ 本帖最後由 yatyat21 於 10-1-19 09:07 編輯 ]

大宅

14#
發表於 10-1-19 09:13 |只看該作者
http://www.letterland.com/distributors/hong-kong
There are ten authorized learning centers for letterland in Tsuen Wan...

原帖由 cindyso 於 10-1-17 01:26 發表
找到,thx,唔知荃灣有冇,近D。

大宅

15#
發表於 10-1-19 09:22 |只看該作者
Tsuen Wan friend also...
One of my neighbor told me her girl JK TW is good...Yuet Yuet Pig had finished the test last week...she said she like to go there...
I will go to listen the talk in coming SAT to understand more la...

原帖由 cindyso 於 10-1-17 23:07 發表
我尹咗荃灣 Jolly Kingdom,唔知教得好唔好,旺角、銅鑼灣、沙田都有

大宅

積分: 3406

16#
發表於 10-1-19 11:01 |只看該作者
Jolly Kingdom肥淇返咗PG,但Phonic學校有得學就無返,不過我個friend個仔有返,係自己一個返o既,家長無得陪,仲有可以自己要求老師係外國人定係NET。

別墅

積分: 582

17#
發表於 10-1-20 18:50 |只看該作者
我又想問下,, 請問各位現在讀緊既課程. 要唔要 睇vcd 架.. 因yoyo 佢一睇vcd 就唔睇. 攪到 個miss 只好 自己係咁做..

洋房

積分: 90

18#
發表於 10-3-11 03:00 |只看該作者
HI yatyat21,

我都好想學似你自己教囝囝, 之前我問過letterland那處, 佢地話若在家中自學,冇vcd/dvd出售, 只得cd及書本而已, 唔知你係唔係上左果parent course, 佢地先賣比你呢? 同埋,如果唔上佢地嘅 parent course, 單靠看vcd能否教曉小朋友呢?

我囝在坊間讀d phonics course, 回家都唔識讀, 佢地又冇cd/vcd提供比小朋友在家溫習, 讀左兩個月, 覺得好晒時間想cut! 反而我同囝囝在家溫番學校教的phonics, 一教囝囝就識, 下次不用提示已經識讀, 所以我好同意你講自己教係最好!

thanks!

原帖由 yatyat21 於 10-1-19 09:04 發表
yuenru
that's good...I have to think about this cos her school doesn't have phonics...

Same as others thinking letterland or Jolly phonics ?

the followings are what I find in other blogs or forums:

大宅

19#
發表於 10-3-11 11:41 |只看該作者
Finally I didn't buy the letterland yet…cos c6 said he will not able to teach my girl 10 mins /daily.
Having 2 kids, work, etc, I don't think I have enough time…so finally I join #### at the end of Jan.

For letterland material, did u go to their show room in Tai Koo Shing? only selected items in retails shops.
One of my friend already took the parent cos, the sales / teacher told her for age of 2 - 3, kids are expected to learn the letter sharp and sound. Therefore, they only recommend to buy the letterland song CD (for A-Z) and the letterland book. During the class, one of her classmates' kid is around K2 - 3, she can do the blending by their home learning letterland material.
For JK, the material / worksheet they use are just from a US web site(u can print them out for free ) and the CD I believe they record by themselves. Kids will learn the basic letter and sound in first 20 classes. Then 10 more blending exercise classes, etc. They are saying at least 1.5 yrs (2 classes a week), kid are able to complete all 10 level of blending. But if we start early, of cos we cannot expect they can learn as quick as a 4 or 5 years-old kids.

The reason I still keep her in the class, it must be better then nothing. I don't mind she need to take more classes to learn the same things cos at least at that hour she is interactive with her teacher. If only buy the CD & book from letterland, you have to do this part: to development the story of letter, etc.
Also, I truly understood, 1) 5 days a week is always better then 1 hour a week; 2) the results will show some days later (all depends on the kid) ; 3) they will try their best to made $ not teaching. Therefore, open so many shops in such a short period, discount if u join in group, etc. For those small learning center, I don't have time to walk around and understand what is their program and how they teach.
One more thing to remind, if ur boy's school already have phonic class, pls make sure what they are using before u start any of these materials and cos all those JP, LL, HOP, etc (they all have little bit different)

原帖由 A8888 於 10-3-11 03:00 發表
HI yatyat21,

我都好想學似你自己教囝囝, 之前我問過letterland那處, 佢地話若在家中自學,冇vcd/dvd出售, 只得cd及書本而已, 唔知你係唔係上左果parent course, 佢地先賣比你呢? 同埋,如果唔上佢地嘅 parent course ...

洋房

積分: 90

20#
發表於 10-3-16 03:00 |只看該作者
Hi yatyat21,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

My son is coming to 5 years old. I intend to go the letterland' showroom next week. Besides letterland, I also consider about the hooked on phonics, please advise.

many thanks!

原帖由 yatyat21 於 10-3-11 11:41 發表
Finally I didn't buy the letterland yet…cos c6 said he will not able to teach my girl 10 mins /daily.
Having 2 kids, work, etc, I don't think I have enough time…so finally I join #### at ...

[ 本帖最後由 A8888 於 10-3-16 03:03 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至