跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 205

21#
發表於 07-9-13 11:44 |只看該作者
唯有係咁啦!你知眼緣嘅嘢啦!

呢排唔知點解瞓得麻麻,黑眼圈浮晒出嚟!好攰!同埋胃口正常番,冇前排嗰种超肚餓嘅感覺,食少少就飽,但依然非常喜愛我嘅零食!

你有冇搽肚仔防紋?我好貪靚,尋日又去買嘢搽胸搽肚,haha ...

bubu22,几時check到係仔定女?

大宅

積分: 2632

22#
發表於 07-9-13 22:12 |只看該作者
I want to know the gender of twins too! now 15-16 wks - is it too early?

Not only 2 maids to take care of 3 bbs (one 14 mths now, 2 new bornt twins in Feb 08), also 2 bb beds - one for each twin bb! But I don't think I will get/buy one more bb car (I have one already) cos my bb doesn't like bb car and seldom uses it. so only one is ok la.

I only use the daily body cream for my tummy - later when the tummy grows bigger, I will use Lierac gel.

原文章由 EmEm111 於 07-9-13 11:44 發表
唯有係咁啦!你知眼緣嘅嘢啦!

呢排唔知點解瞓得麻麻,黑眼圈浮晒出嚟!好攰!同埋胃口正常番,冇前排嗰种超肚餓嘅感覺,食少少就飽,但依然非常喜愛我嘅零食!

你有冇搽肚仔防紋?我好貪靚,尋日又去買嘢搽胸搽肚,haha ...

bubu22,几時ch ...

洋房

23#
發表於 07-9-13 23:13 |只看該作者
Hey I guess you can know the gender of the babies even you're in week 16 now. I had my check up on week 16 and knew that they're baby girls ... even the doctor only saw one, though they should be identical twins.

Well I still haven't got anything for the babies yet. Arrrgh ... two beds ... and everything have to get double. Anyway, as long as they both are healthy, then everything is fine. :lol: Agree huh?

Wow, buu0605, you're gonna be a mom of 3 small kids .... can you manage it? Will you still keep working afterwards?

大宅

積分: 3444

24#
發表於 07-9-14 11:14 |只看該作者
我估15, 16 Week 都可以check到性別, 但當然有時睇吓bb合唔合作la............我就暫時唔照住, 因8月底先照過超聲波, 醫生說bbok...........我都係等10月頭先照結構性la.........會詳細d.......
今個week開始無乜嘔, 胃口好咗, 仲開始增塝..........真開心.........老實說, 我的身形比較細粒, 兩個bb在入面, 都幾驚佢地唔夠營養, 所以要食多d野ar........甘你地身形現在改變得多唔多?
Around 3個月我已經開始搽cream for 肚, 我都驚妊娠紋ar.......

洋房

25#
發表於 07-9-14 11:41 |只看該作者
Hey where will you do the 照結構性? I really should call my doctor for referral as she said I should go for 結構性 check up on my 20 weeks.

同你一樣,我都係身型嬌小姈矓嗰類 ,得5"1 ... 所以陀孖胎會吃力啲!我體重都不斷上升,因為初初我得90磅多少少,而家過咗100磅啦!個pat pat、大脾同埋肚仔顯然不斷發展!若果你太瘦,要增吓磅啦!相信生完B后,要照顧佢哋,好快瘦番!Daydreaming!!! Yeah, I'll try breastfeeding ... 你呢?!

女人梗係貪靚!我唔想个肚仔花晒,个胸又dum! 有咗之后,我懶到連facial都冇做 ... 頭髮又唔電得又唔染得 ... keep番直頭髮!加上我個樣生得細,啲朋友話似個小妹妹大肚,當然我唔係太細啦!

大宅

26#
發表於 07-9-14 11:42 |只看該作者
will visit doctor and see if I can know the gender of my twins today
carrying twins is much more difficult/painful than carrying one comparing my experience last time. Last time, very easy and light loading, no side effects, still very energetic. Now - want to sleep / lay down all the time. but you're right that as long as they're healthy, everything is fine. So I have to take more rest so that bbs grow better in my tummy. Last time doctor told me that they're just at the bottom line of the normal range in terms of size.

still need to work even with 3 bbs! fortunately my son (14 mths) is very 乖 and hope he can accept his brothers/siters well. Now he doesn't understand what's going on. I think it's more challenging to manage 2 maids....rather than 3 bbs

洋房

27#
發表於 07-9-14 11:52 |只看該作者
Oh let us know the gender after you finish your check-up!!! :-P

Totally agree that it's more difficult to manage 2 maids ... cos' not sure what they would do together to the babies ... but what nationalities of the maids?

buu0605, at least you had experience of giving birth ... to me, everything seems so challenging ... esp I'm carrying twins ...

大宅

28#
發表於 07-9-14 14:09 |只看該作者
我照結構性會喺醫院ga..............Dr話由於是Twins, 普通d機唔ok (因之前已book 25 Sept 照), 結果要到特別Dept wor.......(所以咪改期, 要22週先照到).........
我都好想整直d頭髮ar......又唔知得唔得?攪到好鳥'wet', 無哂自信心, 甘幾時先可以做負離子呢 ?
我和老公婚後都係二人世界, 今次是First time 請工人, 得佢一個take care bb, 真係驚驚地, then 有乜地方要留意ga?
Buu0605 may 食多d and take more rest la, 我就唔係好累, 不過有少少腰酸背痛, then 你地有無用託腹帶ar?

洋房

29#
發表於 07-9-14 14:34 |只看該作者
Hey bubu22, I dun think any chemical hair treatments can be done rite now. Simply have a new hair cut and make your hair look better!!! U know, I always ask myself to be a pretty mom even I'm pregnant. :loveliness:

About the 託腹帶, I wanna give it a try too ... but I have no idea of what it looks like. Cos' my back is now getting worse and worse ... esp at nite time.

U're so rite, I'm a bit worried about the maid ... like most couples, we used to have our life for 2 people only, but soon enough, it's gonna of a family of four (to us, a really special case) and with a maid ... which says 5 people in a little home. What a big change! So a good maid ... is really important to us ....

大宅

30#
發表於 07-9-14 15:33 |只看該作者
Hi! EmEm111,你可以試吓sleep時用cushion墊住條腰訓, (but 唔好墊哂成果cushion wor), 我覺得ok ga............
You may can try託腹帶, Twins Mama 一定要用 (Later), 買孕婦衫的地方can buy ar..........see attached for reference:
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/ad_article.php?storyid=445

洋房

31#
發表於 07-9-14 15:56 |只看該作者
I now put a pillow on my back whilst sleeping ... arrgh, still have 4 months to go ... when the babies start moving in the tummy, I wonder if I can have a good sleep every nite!

Hey thanks for your advice ... I'll check out the 託腹帶 at the causeway bay shop. I believe we have to use it sooner or later ... esp with our tiny size!!! Other than 託腹帶, will you try the bra?

By the way, will you try breatfeeding???

大宅

32#
發表於 07-9-14 17:26 |只看該作者
I also buy the bra, because 之前的bra真係用不到la, 但唔好去我send web-site 俾你嗰間buy bra, 唔係好抵.... and d sales 好hard sell, 嚇死 ..............i go to 妮妮 buy ga...........

I want to breatfeeding ga, but d nurse said 要有好大決心wor..........到時先算, try my best la.......

大宅

33#
發表於 07-9-15 23:13 |只看該作者
Breastfeeding is the best but bear in mind, don't put too much pressure on youself cos not every mom can succeed (or so successful). Like me, I only had a little to give bb but at least he got some immunization from me and now he is quite strong and seldoms gets sick (touchwood). I didn't rely on my milk - mainly rely on milk powder from the very beginning and my milk as the supplement. no need to force yourself too much ar.

These 3 days my tummy becomes big suddenly (15 weeks) - have u experienced that? the size looked like 5-6 months last time!

The doctor checked for me on Fri: one more boy + one little girl! Bingo bingo!! the boy is more confimed than the girl. so I will have 2 sons and 1 little daughter

my current maid is yun yun - quite good. since I need to work, I use web cam to monitor her work and bb.

[ 本文章最後由 buu0605 於 07-9-15 23:14 編輯 ]

洋房

34#
發表於 07-9-16 14:28 |只看該作者
Hey a big congrats to ya, buu0605!!! How wonderful to have one little boy and one little gal!!! Well ... I also got two lovely princess too, hehe ... :loveliness:

About breastfeeding, I'll give it try and won't give too much pressure on myself. Guess what, I've already got some little milk from the nipples if I squeeze my breasts lightly. My hubby & I were very surprised!!!

Oh my tummy is getting bigger bigger these 2 weeks. A friend saw me yesterday and said my tummy is getting bigger in a week time ... I'm now on my week 18. I wonder how my tummy would look like few weeks later. Other than my tummy, my breasts are also getting bigger than before ... wow, haven't been that big in my life ... wahaha .... silly me! I really hate wearing bra now ... feel like can't breathe right after having a meal!!!

I went to hire a maid and had a 2 hours trial yesterday ... my hubby and I are still thinking of it ... we really wanna hire a good one ...

大宅

35#
發表於 07-9-16 21:32 |只看該作者
thanks ar! how old are your princesses? my breast only becomes slightly bigger and not grow as quickly as my tummy :-( :-( no double effect for carrying twins for my breast .

Today I bought a big box of breast pads (Pigeon). Then I found that I have still a box left last time, unopened, unused! I bought too much la. need to sell the Pigeon one and will open a post later. let me know if anyone of you are interested in buying it (original $88, now $78 for 80 pieces). I don't have milk/secretion but only some dried, white pieces....I don't have enough milk for my son last time so this time I think the situation will be the similar

原文章由 EmEm111 於 07-9-16 14:28 發表
Hey a big congrats to ya, buu0605!!! How wonderful to have one little boy and one little gal!!! Well ... I also got two lovely princess too, hehe ... :loveliness:

About breastfeeding, I'll give it t ...

洋房

36#
發表於 07-9-17 10:47 |只看該作者
Ooops, I mean I have 2 princesses in my tummy!!!

Well I wonder what is the purpose for the breasts pads?

大宅

37#
發表於 07-9-17 11:14 |只看該作者
恭喜晒buu0605 Mama ar.........One little boy and one little girl, very good , I hope i also like that la, 好緊張ar...........

別墅

積分: 920

38#
發表於 07-9-17 11:28 |只看該作者
Hi! I am a twins mommy myself, now my girls are nearly 5 months old, they were born at 35 weeks (so a bit pre mature) but they were ok, no need to have any speical care or treatment, and I am having so much fun looking after them. Really, I am so happy for you all. I have one helper and I am a full time mum and so far everything is ok. My doctor also suggested that I should have 2 maids, but now I only have one and it is very ok.

Having to carry twins in your tummy is not an easy job, I do know what you girls are going through, but it is such a special feeling having 2 babies inside you and kick you at the same time (really miss that feeling). Enjoy your pregnancy, and eat healthy, try to gain more weight, coz your chance of having a pre-term labour is high, so the weight of your babies really matters. Good luck to all of you. And try to have more rest.

洋房

39#
發表於 07-9-17 11:50 |只看該作者
Hi twins_mummy, thanks a lot for your sharing!!!

U know, I really have no idea of how to be a mom of twins ... nor being a mom actually!!! Even worse tat nobody around me has the same experience which can share with me ... Good thing that I finally met some twins mommy here, so we can support each other ...

Wow, twins_mummy, is it hard for you to be a FT mom? Was it hard to manage the 2 babies at the very beginning! I believe your sharing would definitely bring us a lot of inspirations!!! :loveliness:

洋房

40#
發表於 07-9-17 12:06 |只看該作者
bubu22, 你知道babies性別後,記住share喎!另外, relax啲!我老公初初expect仔,因為風水佬話,攪到我自己都以為係仔(實情我prefer女仔!) ... 所以我知道女仔嗰一刻好失望,你話我几予盾呀!諗深一層,女好啲,乖啲 ... 都費事理我老公啦! Haha ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至