首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 122

21#
發表於 06-11-6 00:00 |只看該作者

Re: any mami in Shanghai?

Hi all,
I just have a visit to Shanghai and is planning to go to work in Dec. I think in Dec I may bring my daughter with me so that she can try if she has any problem in such cold winter.

I think it is quite a good idea if we can exchange contact numbers so that our HK mums can meet from time to time.

大宅

積分: 1143

22#
發表於 06-11-6 00:50 |只看該作者

balltungmom

I won't bring my dogs since I am going to stay in SH for 1 year only as I am on a secondment term to work in SH office.

Gymboree seems good wor. My baby attends the little gym in HK. How much is the fee for Gymboree SH? Btw, have you heard of any good phonics class in SH?

大宅

23#
發表於 06-11-6 00:54 |只看該作者

hancheungbb

I am also afriad that our babies can't adapt to the weather in SH during winter. I have already bought three wool body underwear in Chicco for my little boy and the 羽 "yung" jacket. Hope that's enough.

yes, exchange contact numbers is a good idea. Btw, shall we apply for a SH number? or can we continue to use the HK mobile number with a low cost? I heard abt 神州行 plan.

民房

積分: 8

24#
發表於 06-11-6 19:42 |只看該作者

If you buy more classes, the price will be lower. I bought 60 classes at one time, the price is $150/class. If you buy more (such as 120), the price may be around $100/class. If you will go back HK or go to other cities, you can transfer the fee to there provided that they have centres in these cities.

別墅

積分: 794

25#
發表於 06-11-8 10:34 |只看該作者

Hi everyone,

That's great if we can exchange our contact numbers or email addresses with each other, I will leave HK in 2 weeks, and now I am quite busy for preparations. Hope can meet you all in Shanghai. Keep in touch!

Regards,
CWong
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6

別墅

積分: 794

26#
發表於 06-11-8 10:36 |只看該作者

BallTungMom,

Can I have your email address as well?

Regards,
CWong
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6

民房

積分: 8

27#
發表於 06-11-18 12:27 |只看該作者

sure :lol: my email is [email protected], see you soon in Shanghai.

洋房

積分: 122

28#
發表於 06-12-8 00:19 |只看該作者

Dear all,
I will go to Shanghai on 10 Dec.
My email address is [email protected]
Hope see you later in SH

大宅

29#
發表於 07-1-2 11:09 |只看該作者

hihi all mami

We have arrived Shanghai lar. How are you all?
How about having a gathering to share your experience in shanghai?

my email add is [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

cheers

民房

積分: 10

30#
發表於 07-1-15 17:53 |只看該作者

dear all mami,

it is the first time i post a message at BK, nice to meet all of you!

i have been in SHA for almost 1 and a half year and got pregnancy for 24 weeks! i would like to join your discussions so that i could learn more how mommy's life would be in SHA! I don't have any friend who either has kids or is in pregnancy so i feel helpless and no one can talk and understand my needs!

my email add is : [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

Cheers,

別墅

積分: 968

31#
發表於 07-1-31 00:05 |只看該作者

Dear All,

My family is preparing to move to Shanghai. I have a small kid of 6 years old and is now looking for the international school information. It will be great if I can learn more from each of you. Please include my name in your email distribution list. Or else, how can I contact you all?

My email is : [email protected]
該用戶已被刪除

32#
發表於 07-1-31 02:37 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 968

33#
發表於 07-2-1 23:41 |只看該作者

tingting&hinhinmommy ,

Thanks so much for your valuable information - all of them are the subjects I am interested. I am very keen to know:
1. how can I bring my Philippines maid with us. Can you PM or email the agent info. to me.
2. how much does it cost to have the driving license /employ a driver there? I hear that it takes about HKD40K-50K to bid for a license so as to enable you to drive through the highway during peak hour. Is it true? Any informative website recommended so as to know more about having car in Shanghai?
3. know anything about Yew Chung in Pudong? any comment?

Got a lot of questions.... but it is so good to know that I will not be alone in Shanghai. There are so many good people who are eager to help.

大宅

積分: 3466

34#
發表於 07-2-2 10:40 |只看該作者

Hello, HSMOM

My name is Elsa. Our family has been living in Pudong nearly one year. My son is 4-1/2 years old who is studying at local kinder. We will send him to international school next school year and our target should be Dulwich (SAS is too far from home). As most of the international schools have a long waiting list, you should apply early.

Please find my reply to yr questions:

1) we know an agent here to supply Finopino maids and as far as I know, she can also help getting your maid to Shanghai by referral (Mrs Yeung). The cost will be more expensive (around yen 2,400 + 2,000 + 3,000) if I remember correctly. I'm going to get one from her after CNY. We have quite a few moms using her service and they are also satisfied with the maids. Her name is Carol and her mobile #136-5624-3201 and office #512-6288-5895 (Suzhou). She is Singaporean and can speak Cantonese.

2. Are you going to buy a car? I know there is moms bought a GM van at around yen 260,000 (incl. license fee) and her driver costs yen 2-3K/mth. We are using car rental with driver and costs less then yen 20,000/mth. Those are for your info. only.

3. I don't know Yew Chung in Pudong. We have moms' daughters studying at Yew Chung in Puxi. Are you going to live in Pudong? When are you planning to come?

Hope the above info. helpful to you.

Elsa
該用戶已被刪除

35#
發表於 07-2-2 12:14 |只看該作者

複式洋房

積分: 469

36#
發表於 07-2-2 15:28 |只看該作者

Hello. So happy to see many HK famly was living in SH .
I will be moving to SH during June.However, I still not have enough information for my daughters.(elder-5years old & 1 1/2 years old) .I will probably live in PuDong. I am searching Int'n school to her.However,I have so many questions!!

1) school fee>since some school fee was very very expensive, I can only afford a reasonable fee $4k-8k max.Any good int'n school recommend??

2) Which intn't school is good, better have mandarin class everyday ?I don't want to apply if some school have a very very long waiting list...I just hope my girl can learn English and Mandarin at a happy environment.

Hope anyone can give me some good opinion!! thx!!

複式洋房

積分: 469

37#
發表於 07-2-2 15:44 |只看該作者

hello tingting&hinhinmommy,

I 've heard about the' Soong Ching Ling Kindergarten' from my SH relatives, how much is the school fee? If waiting list is so long, how to apply?any websites?

Any second choices of Int'n school?Actually, I do hope my girls can learn English and Mandarin very well.Since * Mandarin will become the main languages in future.

Shanghai Rego International School. How much for the school fee? Why do u want to change school for your elder son?Just curious about it...

大宅

積分: 3466

38#
發表於 07-2-2 16:34 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I posted my message wrongly and should send pm to HSMOM. Re my reply no. 2, the currency should be rmb not yen.
該用戶已被刪除

39#
發表於 07-2-3 00:58 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

40#
發表於 07-2-3 01:40 |只看該作者

首頁

尾頁