21#
發表於 13-5-30 11:43 |只看該作者
我有個朋友, 兩個女, 一個5歲, 一個10歲都要兩個工人

大宅

積分: 2459

22#
發表於 13-5-30 12:28 |只看該作者
Starrylau 發表於 13-5-29 07:10
My maid also said that she had heard some cases of argument or fighting. You can ask your maid if sh ...

I am glad to see this thread, as this is an issue worrying me.

Starrylau, could you share the work model of the local ee and your helper? How is the division of work, and the working hours of local ee? And how much is paid for local ee monthly? I too do not want 2 helpers at home and am considering the flexibility of local ee. Not sure if local ee and helper can work along well?

複式洋房

積分: 473

23#
發表於 13-5-31 13:26 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:Starrylau+發表於+13-5-29+07:10+My+

原帖由 mamath 於 13-05-30 發表
I am glad to see this thread, as this is an issue worrying me.

Starrylau, could you share the work ...
My Case I finally hired my relative to help me out. I did post some recruitment thread here and also sent to labour department, to hire one local ee from 4-8pm. The responses from Labour department side were much more. However all said they can\'t stay until 8 as they need to cook for their family too. Finally I hired my relative as ee who doesn\'t need to cook for kids as they all grow up. I can pm u my offer to them.

Work model: come at around 12 to prepare simple Lunch for my elder kid, my maid and herself . Pick up my kid at at 12 something. And shower for her and eat together.

My girl usually sleep from 2/3 to 5after lunch. Ee will leave at 2 and back again at 5. All the dishes are bought by myself during weekends. Ee come at 5, take bath for baby, and bottle feed as well. Maid cook dinner and do some kitchen clean up until 7 something . If baby doesn\'t sleep after milk and sister wakes up, ee will play with them, initiate communication between two kid ( as u may also encounter later, elder one sometimes show jealously).

Though i always offee ee to have dinner together, she usually chooses to go home and eats with her husband. If I am home earlier say 7, ee can leave . But I always can only be home after 730, then ee will stay a bit longer or start my elder ones dinner first.

Maid : responsible for cook( actually she is quite good at this), housework like cleaning.

Ee: bath/ shower for kids, bottle feeding &burping , play with them, etc sometimes
Sometimes I will ask her to bring my girl to attend interest class. Only once a week.

See if this help

侯爵府

積分: 20211

24#
發表於 13-5-31 14:26 |只看該作者

回覆:兩個B,3歲+3個月,係咪真係要兩個姐姐?

我個工人一個湊兩個,不過佢唔駛點湊大仔返放學,我媽媽會幫手,如果佢拖細去湊阿哥放學,我叫佢搭的士返屋企!
家務我但求企理得,衫洗唔切無所謂,拎去磅洗(但只試過一次),佢都ok呀!

不過我屋唔大,無養竉物,唔駛洗車,唔駛日日煮飯!所以相對少d嘢做!

兩個工人有時仲煩,我聽唔少,如果真係要,最好請兩姐妹嗰d,少d紛爭

大宅

25#
發表於 13-5-31 15:22 |只看該作者
Starrylau 發表於 13-5-31 13:26
My Case I finally hired my relative to help me out. I did post some recruitment thread here and also ...
Thanks. So basically local ee are responsible for kids, while maid responsible for cooking and cleansing.

Yes, would you pls pm me the offer. Thanks a lot.

Hiring relatives may have pros and cons. In some cases, being too close to the ee means you cannot demand much on them.

Btw, is it ok for you to handle both kids at night? Who will be assisting you at night?

大宅

26#
發表於 13-5-31 15:23 |只看該作者
ckm80 發表於 13-5-31 14:26
我個工人一個湊兩個,不過佢唔駛點湊大仔返放學,我媽媽會幫手,如果佢拖細去湊阿哥放學,我叫佢搭的士返屋 ...
Thx, so how do you settle the dinners?

侯爵府

積分: 20211

27#
發表於 13-5-31 16:30 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:ckm80+發表於+13-5-31+14:26+我個工

原帖由 mamath 於 13-05-31 發表
Thx, so how do you settle the dinners?
平時姐姐有時間就會帶阿妹落街買一至兩餐餸,有時索性出街食

子爵府

積分: 11976

28#
發表於 13-5-31 17:50 |只看該作者

回覆:兩個B,3歲+3個月,係咪真係要兩個姐姐?

請兩個工人真係誇!其實屋企人放工後幫下手得唔得?我有兩個仔,我媽平日湊,冇工人,我同老公一放工即幫手。

複式洋房

29#
發表於 13-5-31 19:04 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:Starrylau+發表於+13-5-31+13:26+My+

原帖由 mamath 於 13-05-31 發表
Thanks. So basically local ee are responsible for kids, while maid responsible for cooking and clea ...
Basically no one assist me at night. I handle two kids by myself. I brush teeth with elder one and get her changed the pajama. I give elder one around 20 mins Tv time , and then i read bed time stories for both. :) my elder one can sleep alone and so it\'s easier. Once night off, I prepare milk for younger at 10, change diaper. But i stay with little one in same room. My husband sometimes will do \"revisions\" with my elder. Both kids attach to me quite much. :)
However , both can\'t sleep tight at night and so I need to wake up several times sometimes..

大宅

30#
發表於 13-5-31 19:09 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+mamath+於+13-05-31+發表Than

原帖由 Starrylau 於 13-05-31 發表
Basically no one assist me at night. I handle two kids by myself. I brush teeth with elder one and g ...
Super mama and time management!

Mind sharing more how you train the elder to sleep on her own? My son is 17 mths now and he can sleep alone in bb bed. But I heard that toddlers easily get out of bed and ask for play when they change to kid\'s bed which has no fence around

複式洋房

31#
發表於 13-6-2 00:43 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+Starrylau+於+13-05-31+發表B

原帖由 mamath 於 13-05-31 發表
Super mama and time management!

Mind sharing more how you train the elder to sleep on her own? My ...
She seldom gets out of the bed when lights off. Haha i think no special tricks but Perhaps due to no toys at her room :) and usually before I turn off the night, we will have \"secret\"talk as \"wrap up\" of the day. I tell her whats the happiest thing happen on me ( usually praise her good behavior I observe or heard from ee) and I ask her to share what happen at school ( who play with her, and happy things happen on her in the day ) . It seems that she feels very satisfied and happy to have this secret talk. Then she hugs her doll (use since she was 8 mth) to sleep and will fall into asleep in 30 mins most. This secret talk starts since she is 2

首頁

尾頁

跳至