首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1328

41#
發表於 05-8-11 23:58 |只看該作者

Re: 基督家庭的特別小豆芽會

Dear Deborah,
It is not easy to raise three kids, especially kids with problems. I just get one kid with developmental problem. Life is already very hard. I have no courage to have another child.

May God bless you.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

別墅

積分: 872

42#
發表於 05-8-19 17:19 |只看該作者

Dear Deborah,
Thank you so much for your prayer!
You're brave mother indeed!

However, life to me is really difficult. My daughter's emotion problem becomes worse recently, we don't even know the reason. And my son was diagnosed by the Gov't Assessment Centre as mild mentally retarded last Wednesday. My husband and I almost cracked up.

Sometimes I really don't know what else we can do besides praying.

Deborah 寫道:
sjmama,

Will keep you and your kids in our prayers.
No one on earth can help us except GOD.
Trust in HIM.

Deborah

PS I have 3 kids - 4, 2 and 2 months. My big girl and 2rd boy are Hyper-active. My 2rd boy has cleft palate, ezema, speaking problem...... However, they are :gifts" from GOD to me. Their names are Joanna, Jonathan and Johanan. All mean "gift from GOD".
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

侯爵府

積分: 22647

2011精緻種植勳章 畀面勳章

43#
發表於 05-8-26 13:59 |只看該作者

Dear all,
我一口氣看完全部messages,見到神在你們當中的連繫,也深知你們的辛勞.
感謝主我的大女兒已順利成人,但小兒子才兩歲半,是領養的,要面對的又會是另外一些問題,找人分享也不容易,不過,領養是自己的計劃和決定,壓力也小很多.神就是奇妙地在我們身上做祂的工.
願神的平安臨到你們的心裡,祝福你們的小孩,更特別看顧你們的丈夫.阿們.

男爵府

積分: 8313

44#
發表於 05-8-27 01:00 |只看該作者

各位,

唔知你地仲有沒有返教會?有的話有沒有帶小朋友一齊返?你們的小朋友和其他肢體的小朋友相處又有沒有衝突和壓力?

自從明白承少有白閉傾向之後,我就會好小心去處理佢同小朋友相處的問題(其實三歲之前問題不會太多,因為佢唔跟其他人玩),不過自從承少過了三歲,又返了一年幼兒園之後,佢都開始有跟教會同我同團契的弟兄姊妹的子女玩,尤其是比他大兩年以上的孩子.有時真係好矛盾,又希望佢會跟其他孩子玩,但我知有小孩(大他兩年的--A)會嫌棄他好像講不明白的,於是不喜歡他,甚至有時會作弄他.我最初都會教那個比較大的孩子A不要這樣(因為另有大承少一年的孩子模仿A),但最近我都是放棄了,因為我知不論任何一個孩子都不會喜歡被人常說他不對的.
最近我又多約承少的同學和他一同出去玩,一齊玩過兩三次後,我覺得承少和他的同學的感情比較好,而且他的同學又會很開心和他一同遊戲,以致我開始有種想法,就是我有時間,我情願約承少的同學一齊玩,我也不想約自己的弟兄姊妹的孩子一齊玩.......我不知我應不應該有這種想法......

洋房

積分: 80

45#
發表於 05-8-27 08:40 |只看該作者

承媽,

I am going church every Sunday with my son( 3& half). I observe that he enjoys the Children Sunday Services but he does not talk to the other children oftenly.He will laugh when he find something interesting and follow the children running. I know some children dislike him as he does not understanding their feeling e.g He likes to put the chair closely to them. I will talk to my son or the other children when I find something is not good since I am also teacher of the Sunday School.

As some of my church's sisters and brothers know the problem of my son, they will specailly treat him.
I does not expect the other children have specail kindness to my son as they are still a child but I will let them know my son does not understand and do the things without intention even he looks like a big boy.

As a full time mama, I always invite friends and sisters of children to my home to play. I find it is easy to control when they play at my home. Sometimes, I will take him to visit them. As there is a club house in my estate, I will let him play with other children. I know he will upset when the other do not be good to him but I will try to account to him. I hope I can teach him the other's feeling and he can act approperiately, so that he can be independently deal with others.

I encourage all of you to take our children to Sunday School as it is really a good place for our children to learn how to behave under our observation. Please talk to the sisters or brothers who are resposilble for children, so that they can play extra attention on them. I know we may feel upset when we find some children do not be kind to our children, but let our children learn how to behave in a small society.

I know the way for us is very long, I always pray to Lord to have specail mercy our children.

洋房

積分: 405

46#
發表於 05-9-5 10:29 |只看該作者

Hi Shing Ma
Actually I am aware that many children aged a bit older than our child, do not like to play with children aged younger than them, because ours seems 講不明白的. On the other hand, I am aware that our kid like to play with children aged a bit older than them, because they like to 模仿 the older children. It seems very natural.

Anyway, Pok Pok likes to play with Shing Shing because they are classmates and meet almost everyday.

let do it naturally..(約自己的弟兄姊妹的孩子一齊玩)

洋房

積分: 75

47#
發表於 05-11-17 17:41 |只看該作者

親愛的承承媽媽:

我是在秀茂坪一所基督教學校教書的老師黎,因為我剛生了BB,所以而家有時間上黎睇下。
我地學校也收了很多有學習障礙、自閉、輕度弱智以及情緒問題既小朋友。我亦是主力教學習障礙學生既小班老師。真想與你分享一下我既感受......
其實,自閉的小朋友,如果得到學校老師既適當教育,佢地都有機會好一般小朋友一樣。四年前一個有自閉既男仔入左黎我地學校,佢初初既行為及語言問題好嚴重,而佢媽媽亦好不幸在沙士之中過左身。之後佢一直都係我地到讀,經過四年既訓練,佢唔講得係與正常人無異,但至少佢係可以與人一起相處及學習到~~~而且,我地個個同事都好愛鍚LEE D小朋友。
神讓我們有這些小朋友是想我地在佢地身上榮耀祂。世上只有人去斷定他們是正常或缺憾,但在神眼中佢地是好得無比的~~~在我地老師眼中,佢地既單純及可愛實是難與一些頑劣的學生相比~~只要有愛,他們將來也是有屬於自己既 路,或者佢地會比香港教育制度淘汰,但佢地並沒有在天國中被拒諸門外~~~
加油啊!作為教這些小朋友既老師,我也為佢地感到自豪~~~

別墅

積分: 872

48#
發表於 05-11-18 16:36 |只看該作者

Dear Sammilam,
謝謝你的分享!
真希望香港有多些像你這樣有愛心的老師!
願主祝福你!

sjmama
但願媽媽的眼淚能灌溉寶寶, 讓寶寶茁壯地成長

禁止訪問

積分: 12373

49#
發表於 05-12-16 13:57 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1328

50#
發表於 05-12-28 19:34 |只看該作者

Sammilam,
如果每個老師好像你和你的同事一樣就好了。
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

洋房

積分: 165

51#
發表於 06-1-14 20:51 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2760

52#
發表於 06-2-12 10:49 |只看該作者

記得我讀中學時, 曾經同一個小朋友補習, 佢弟弟好多時都一同到我家! 弟弟當時都有3歲幾, 但他從未同過我地玩/傾計, 每次都只係自己周圍定眼望, 自己同自己玩, 自己同自己笑, 從不說話, 只是偶然"呀呀"叫兩聲! 最愛玩手錶, 好似佢有佢自己一個世界咁! 原來佢係屋企都係咁! 從無同姐姐/家人玩或溝通, 大家都知佢有自閉傾向, 問題亦不少, 但佢媽媽唔肯帶佢睇醫生, 唔肯面對現實, 一路都無理, 但好用心去照顧他, 從無放棄過!

後黎, 佢地搬走左, 我無再見過佢地! 好多年後, 有次我家人在路上見番佢地一家, 得知個小朋友, 經家人悉心照顧下, 不但情況好轉, 還可以在正常學校完成學業, 過正常人生活呢! 最重要佢已經可以同人溝通, 當時佢都讀中學啦~!

"愛" 的力量原來那麼大啊 ~! 可以完全改變一個人~!
[img align=left]http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Mice__/Mice__Drawing_prv.gif[/img] 不忍用杖打兒子的, 是恨惡他; 疼愛兒子的, 隨時管教~! ~ <箴言>

複式洋房

積分: 344

53#
發表於 06-2-22 02:43 |只看該作者

感謝神賜了 BB 給我, 他是我的命根, 但係上個星期三晚半夜, 我老公又飲醉酒返黎, 我同佢嘈左幾句, 佢竟然用手挾十個仔, 好似發左顛甘, 我終於抱返個仔, 個仔哭得好緊要, 我唔知仔係比佢爸爸整到, 還是嚇壞左, 我同個仔都喊左好耐, 佢爸爸就大覺

男爵府

積分: 8313

54#
發表於 06-2-22 09:55 |只看該作者

yfshum,

讀完你的post之後,為你感到很難過....... :-( :-(
但希望你要為你的丈夫禱告,除此之外,嘗試找尋輔導.因為我覺得你和你丈夫都有需要尋求教會或社工的協助.
我會在禱告中記念你的一家.

複式洋房

積分: 254

55#
發表於 06-2-23 14:53 |只看該作者

yfshum
我一家會為你一家祈禱,神的力量是足夠的,祂必能保護你和bb。但希望你也願與教會內的肢體分享及找幫助!

別墅

積分: 638

56#
發表於 06-2-24 00:01 |只看該作者

Sammi, 你講得實在太好~!!!

大宅

積分: 1068

57#
發表於 06-3-4 06:34 |只看該作者

Sammi,
謝謝你的分享﹗

複式洋房

積分: 298

58#
發表於 06-3-13 10:46 |只看該作者

Would you tell me which churches in HK Islands will have a group meeting for autistic childrens aged from 3 to 8 years old?

Many thanks
MOMTC

洋房

積分: 75

59#
發表於 06-3-28 23:17 |只看該作者

願主祝福大家~~
如在教這些小朋友在學習上有什麼疑問,如我能解答的,我也會樂意解答覆~

禁止訪問

積分: 8197

60#