就努力,加油行落去,
支持佢呀~~~~~

With GOD all things are possible.

大宅

積分: 4189

43#
發表於 10-7-4 17:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutiebee 於 10-7-4 10:34 發表
tinlingyuetka, when the Dr told me the bad news, I accepted it already...although very said as I believed, if the BBs were not healthy and they chose to leave, I'd prefer they went to the heaven and b ...
你好勇呀, cutiebee~ 我念信教會使人信念堅強~~~~~ 這兩天我朋友都在流啡....不知是否在"汰弱留強"中~ 唉~~ 你以前有無咁的情況呀~~ 好想知呀~~~

大宅

積分: 2742

44#
發表於 10-7-4 17:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 tinlingyuetka 於 10-7-4 17:18 發表
你好勇呀, cutiebee~ 我念信教會使人信念堅強~~~~~ 這兩天我朋友都在流啡....不知是否在"汰弱留強"中~ 唉~~ 你以前有無咁的情況呀~~ 好想知呀~~~

tinlingyuetka, actually I am not Christian or Catholics.....but I believe in God and I pray all the time....somehow I think God can hear my prayers and listen all the time.....

Please ask your friend to check with Dr immediately.....when I was pregnant, 2 weeks after I confirmed (1B only), I also 流啡...so I had to take rest at home and took the 'On Toi' pills...then another week later, the scan showed twins......then another week later, triplets....my case was quite exceptional....

The most important is to ask your friend 'NOT' to think of bad things....even Dr tells her the 'risks', she still has to be positive no matter what.....as there is a long way to go for the pregnancy period...the power of mother's love is great....ask her to relax.....take it easy, but to take more rests....eat properly.......ADD OIL AR 4 BBs!!!

大宅

45#
發表於 10-7-4 18:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutiebee 於 10-7-4 17:54 發表

tinlingyuetka, actually I am not Christian or Catholics.....but I believe in God and I pray all the time....somehow I think God can hear my prayers and listen all the time.....

Please ask your frie ...
她...自從發現四胞胎後, 日日都要自己打"黃體針(progesterone)~ 又要塞藥~ 我見到佢d青春豆爆滿臉, 都覺得佢好辛苦呀~ 近排天氣又熱, 同佢出街一陣jar, 就熱到好似發燒咁...想食雪糕又唔得~~~

醫生機乎, 每次問, 每次都叫佢快d減啦, 唔係的話, 會點點點.... 因為四胞胎, 對醫生來講都算係大case吧~~~

而公立醫院果邊, 都好重視佢尼個四胞胎呀~~ 個醫生都叫佢快d減~~~有個護士仲直頭講左:"睇你無錢, 就唔好生四胞胎啦, 養到你傻呀"~跟住佢老公睥住個護士~ 護士繼續補充返佢的說話:"無惡意gar, 不過黎得公立, 都知道係咩事的啦~"......

[ 本帖最後由 tinlingyuetka 於 10-7-4 18:46 編輯 ]

男爵府

積分: 6086

好媽媽勳章

46#
發表於 10-7-4 19:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 Step_C 於 10-7-2 10:48 發表
外國都有case的, 有d六胞胎添! 你地可以睇下Disxovxry Hxme axd Health 呢個channel, 好多節目講人工受孕有多胞胎的.

你知唔知邊個係Jon & Kate? 佢地就係人工先有雙胞胎, 之後再人工受孕生左六胞胎, 結婚7年生8個, ...

我有睇呀,原來係美國到08年為止,都係得10個人,可以成功留住6胞胎,kate就係其中一個,佢真係比較好彩,個個小朋友都健康~
奀b仔9月16日出世啦~

男爵府

好媽媽勳章

47#
發表於 10-7-4 19:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 tinlingyuetka 於 10-7-3 17:17 發表
多謝各位關心, 事情發展得太快啦~ 她決心拎走2個~ 於是乎想"狠心"及"快刀斬亂馬",因為怕愈久愈不捨~而且, 經濟上, 他們夫妻是"小康之家"~故今天就去了減胎~~~

我亦跟着她去, 去到時, 醫生說只是用針咭下去那兩個"小 ...

睇到我想喊,祝福你朋友同4位bb~
奀b仔9月16日出世啦~

男爵府

好媽媽勳章

48#
發表於 10-7-4 19:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 tinlingyuetka 於 10-7-4 18:43 發表
她...自從發現四胞胎後, 日日都要自己打"黃體針(progesterone)~ 又要塞藥~ 我見到佢d青春豆爆滿臉, 都覺得佢好辛苦呀~ 近排天氣又熱, 同佢出街一陣jar, 就熱到好似發燒咁...想食雪糕又唔得~~~

醫生機乎, 每次問, 每 ...

個護士咁講野架
講真就算你朋友去私家,私家多數都一定唔收,因為4胞胎真係危險好多,私家都會叫你朋友去政府,個護士咁講野都有架~
奀b仔9月16日出世啦~

複式洋房

積分: 136

49#
發表於 10-7-4 19:35 |只看該作者
樓主,你的朋友亦十分堅強,祝她和BBs 順順利利、健健康康!

大宅

50#
發表於 10-7-4 22:46 |只看該作者

醫生機乎, 每次問, 每 ...

Yes ar......even 1BB, u will be like carrying a 'heater' around....not to say 4! Your friend is very brave and tough ga la.....as she has to face with all those kind of pressures from Dr or nurse, not to say family or friends around......although there must be certain kinds of risks, but who knows, everything has an exceptional! It seems there are too many negative comments around her but at the same time, she saw the 'escaping scene' and has a firm heart to keep all 4BBs.........may be u can show her some successful case.......no matter what other people said, she's the only person who can really be the 'self comforting' one....like i said before, she will need to have positive thinking....no matter what will be coming through all the way...we have no control over what is going to happen anyway, why don't we look forward to the happy kids coming? although nowadays is different from 30-40 years ago......but back to my grandma's years...many of them had to raise 6-10 kids in a family but with limited income...but still very happy tim!

I truly believe, if BB wants to come to this earth, they will....if not healthy and said bye bye to us, we still should thank God for not letting our bbs to suffer...and leave peacefully.....God chose to give your friend the 4 BBs, may be there is a reason....at least your friend now will do whatever to defend them.....just like the 4BBs, did whatever to 'escape' from the shot.......there is always a successful case.....I really wish your friend can be happy....even though there is still a long way......I always tell myself 'if you think you can, you can'.....everything has a possibility......give her more encouragement ar!!!!!

子爵府

積分: 13005

51#
發表於 10-7-4 22:47 |只看該作者
好感人, 好偉大0既媽媽....
祝你fd 四個bb 都健康出世~

向呢位偉大0既母親致敬~
老虎囡2010年2月10日於嘉諾撒出世喇, 早過預產11日~ 重6.71磅

大宅

52#
發表於 10-7-5 08:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 奀b豬媽咪 於 10-7-4 19:01 發表

我有睇呀,原來係美國到08年為止,都係得10個人,可以成功留住6胞胎,kate就係其中一個,佢真係比較好彩,個個小朋友都健康~
唉, 機率好底呀~~ 醫生都有講, 係佢手上, 最多只係生三胞胎.....

大宅

53#
發表於 10-7-5 08:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutiebee 於 10-7-4 22:46 發表

Yes ar......even 1BB, u will be like carrying a 'heater' around....not to say 4! Your friend is very brave and tough ga la.....as she has to face with all those kind of pressures from D ...

CUTIE BABY~~~ 剛才, 我同我fd講電話時, 都有講到你呀~ 佢話你有過三胞胎, 所以understand佢的feeling多d~ 好多人只係"know"但'not understand"佢~~~

我朋友而家都好好咁prepare做mum的啦~~~~

以前佢非在冷氣下的"店"中不行的, 如mall咁~~~
近排, 佢竟然肯行花園街 ~ 堅d錢~ 不過天氣太熱, 行一陣, 返返去有冷氣的地方坐~~

而家我終於知道母親的性格為何都是大同小異, 因為為了小孩, 母親要變得堅強及更"持家有道"~

瑪瑙宮

積分: 131672

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 親子達人勳章 BK Milk勳章

54#
發表於 10-7-5 09:48 |只看該作者
而公立醫院果邊, 都好重視佢尼個四胞胎呀~~ 個醫生都叫佢快d減~~~有個護士仲直頭講左:"睇你無錢, 就唔好生四胞胎啦, 養到你傻呀"~跟住佢老公睥住個護士~ 護士繼續補充返佢的說話:"無惡意gar, 不過黎得公立, 都知道係咩事的啦~"...... ...

邊間公立護士架? 咁講野都有既. 有無錢, 無樣睇架喎. 就算有錢, 係咪一定唔可以係公立生先? 呢D 係香港居民既福利黎.

大宅

55#
發表於 10-7-5 10:31 |只看該作者
Yes ar...you will do whatever for the BBs......"repare for the worst & Hope for the Best"....whatever Dr told her about the risks, she has to keep in mind as we cannot control and we can only do our best......so, 信念 is very important.......just don't give up...

I also cannot 'survive much' if out of air conditioning during peak summer time......but your friend better don't go to crowded places too often.....and don't be like super hot then go inside for the air conditioning then hot again.....easy to catch flu if body condition not good ar.....as at this stage, she can't get sick (try not to i mean, cos she can't take much medicine)....and inside MTR, better wear a mask.......

Don't be too 'sun fu' for her.....and she can walk slowly as exercise........of course, need a good friend like you to share her feeling la!! ^_^ She needs more support ga!

大宅

積分: 1162

56#
發表於 10-7-5 13:32 |只看該作者
我和c6會一直祝福4bbs & the mami. 佢好勇敢. 無論將來是怎樣, 都要做好現在, 加油.
stonecuttes2009

子爵府

積分: 10890

畀面勳章

57#
發表於 10-7-6 17:10 |只看該作者
tinlingyuetka,

多囊人要有/生bb,條路真係崎嶇d....更何況係4個bb.... 請代我同你個friend講句'加油'~

而係你朋友身邊支持佢嘅你, 都要加油~
[

大宅

積分: 1143

好媽媽勳章

58#
發表於 10-7-6 17:37 |只看該作者
tinlingyuetka,
好感動....
祝你個朋友一切順利,佢真係好勇敢
加油加油

大宅

59#
發表於 10-7-6 20:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 cutiebee 於 10-7-5 10:31 發表
Yes ar...you will do whatever for the BBs......"repare for the worst & Hope for the Best"....whatever Dr told her about the risks, she has to keep in mind as we cannot control and we can only do our ...
其實同佢行街時, 我都怕佢由熱到死, 轉入冷氣口, 會發燒呀~ 好彩, 佢自己有帶一.條私家"圍巾", MTR凍時圍頸, 入冷氣口時, "攤開佢", 可以當披肩~ 做左啊媽果然唔同D~~~

你都係一個好媽咪黎的CUTIEBEE~~~

不過你講得岩, 唔好去咁熱鬧的地方, 果時有小販推車衝過黎, 要急避, 幾驚衝落佢度呀~~~
好彩, 肚唔算太大, 身手敏捷, 但我會提醒佢的啦~

男爵府

積分: 6890

60#
發表於 10-7-6 22:58 |只看該作者
好感動,
希望4個竇竇平安出生,
只要相信,便能看見!

首頁

尾頁