跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5281

wyeth冷知識勳章

41#
發表於 11-4-4 10:03 |只看該作者
我都是過來人....我都好明白個種比最親的人一次又一次欺騙的感覺....我都好愛我老公的......我知佢都好愛我......但佢都愛另一個......雖然我唔知佢地仲有無聯略(check唔到).....但比人出賣個一次就好難會抹去呢個陰影的......我地大家好有誠意咁復合左成年都好.....就算佢依家去邊都話我知都好.....就算佢依家對我好體貼都好.....我想講......都無用.....我依然會亂諗野.....一個人時會唔開心.....會情緒失控.....會覺得......佢咁愛我都做呢d事來傷害我.....事後重建信任個part其實真是好難的.....
所以.....我想講....無論你想同佢一齊又好離婚又好.....反正兩件路都係好難行的.....你先愛你自己同阿b先啦.....先照顧好你同阿b的感受.....考慮清楚去留就唔好理c6的感受啦......反正當初是佢唔理你感受在先的

大宅

積分: 1488

42#
發表於 11-4-4 18:56 |只看該作者
don't care your husband anymore, take good care of your baby and yourself first. If you are not happy, your baby will feel it too. Whether you decide, always put you and your baby's happiness first, no matter what your husband said to you.

i'm glad that you are strong and decisive about your future instead of keep letting him to drag or tortune your life. Since you are still young, go get a job and put the baby in the nursey or hire a helper. If he has a bit mercy, ask him to pay for child-support. If I were u, I won't spend time to think about their relationship anymore, it is not about the other woman, it is about your selfish husband who wants to have affair and a marriage at the same time. It is an nonsense that he said he loves u. How can he said he still loves and cares for u and the baby and your family if he has affair with other woman.

Good luck to you ! Don't cry too much as it is not good for your health! Take care!

複式洋房

積分: 226

43#
發表於 11-4-5 15:14 |只看該作者
其實我依家都好似你地咁講,
盡量將時間同精神擺向bb度
不過有時都避免唔到情緒低落

要重建信任都起碼要佢肯改過先得,
呢一刻我覺得佢無改過...不斷氹住我, 又同個女人一齊...
所以, 我都覺得如果佢真係愛我, 又點會向呢d時候發展另外一段情呢!!
我真係覺得佢好可怕.

首頁