跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 967

101#
發表於 07-11-16 19:33 |只看該作者
yoyobb,

如果真係唔麻煩倒你... 我都想你幫我去報名,其實我半年前已經話去排,但拖吓拖到現在連電話都唔知放左去邊,好在見到你有,唔係真係唔知點揾....

我都係這個想法,所以比 Betsy 在附近學跳舞,但她很喜歡,成日問我今日係唔係去跳芭蕾舞,我在毛妹學,$480/ 4堂,逢星六下午,其實星期六都好忙,要兩邊走上午返英文班,下午跳舞,遲些睇吓 cut 邊樣 ,我怕她會很累。

都唔算係好正统做花女,沒有行教堂只是玩票性質,但她都很合作,我初時都怕她唔合作,但原來一穿上絛裙就好似公主上身咁,你話做嘜都做乖到你唔信,只要你讚她好靚好似公主咁,話公主唔會咁架,佢就做到好似公主一樣詩文大方有禮,你放心啦一定會好合作,我絛花女裙在金都商塲買,都唔算太貴,我買了2絛,大頭相這絛 $390,另外一絛吊帶的就 $480,還買了花女鞋 $160,如果你未買可以去看看。

別墅

102#
發表於 07-11-16 19:44 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

昨天 Betsy 回家看電視,正在播緊某隻奶粉廣告 " Alpha 蛋白",Betsy 就同我講,Alpha 今日冇返學病咗,希望唔係啦.......如果係希望 Alpha 早d好番.....

複式洋房

積分: 435

103#
發表於 07-11-19 09:47 |只看該作者
dorothymui,

Alpha was not sick and he went to school on Friday. Anyways, thanks for your care :-P .

Betsy looks like an angel in her "花女" dress and I am also searching for "花仔衫" for Alpha as his uncle's wedding will be held in January 08.

yoyobb,

Can you please PM 盧x琴行 tel no to me as I am also interested. Thanks in advance.

別墅

104#
發表於 07-11-19 10:06 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

等我重以為....原來是亂講 ,這樣也好起碼佢都認識 Alpha ,
我在金都商塲都見過有花仔衫賣,你可以去看看。

子爵府

積分: 10537

105#
發表於 07-11-19 23:44 |只看該作者
Alpha蛋白廣告<-------Betsy笑c我:lol :lol

dorothymui:
咁岩呀.. 我都係金都買左條花女裙喎, 又係$390, 我估係同一間啦 本身留意左成年Nicolas & Bear, 佢半價時買都係$4xx, 但又好似無咩把握咁,佢純粹分碼數, 好難fit身架嘛, 長長短短自己改都搵黎攪, 所以聽人介紹都係去專賣花女裙地方做好D:lol: :lol:
對鞋係咪金都買架?? 個個朋友都叫我去金都買, 但D款好似好老積咁, 但朋友又話唔著個類花女鞋唔襯, 叫我千祈唔好買白皮鞋, 我心情好矛盾
另外, 我估Destiny就唔會咁順灘啦, 當日我都好希望佢公主上身咁, 斯文大方任老點
再另外, 妳真算神心呀, 我連星期六帶Destiny學ballet都嫌晒時間呀, 所以改左佢weekday學呀

AlphaMaMa:
好呀.. 我pm妳呀

別墅

106#
發表於 07-11-20 15:34 |只看該作者
yoyobb,

我覺得着花女鞋好睇d,因早前生日着過白皮鞋,唔係咁好睇,你可以睇大頭相比較吓...

複式洋房

107#
發表於 07-11-30 09:10 |只看該作者
dorothymui,

I saw Betsy yesterday as I attended the one-on-one interview with Leah for discussing the admission report of Alpha. Leah told me that Alpha loves outdoor activities, singing & drawing and is active in class, but his English vocabulary is limited. She suggested me to read story book with Alpha daily and let him make his own story if he like.
Leah also said Alpha had not spoken any Cantonese at school which surprised me as Alpha always speaks English mixing with Cantonese at home.
Have you met Leah yet?

Will Betsy join Audrey’s Birthday party on 3 December?
I will go with Alpha.

別墅

108#
發表於 07-11-30 11:48 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

我昨天都有去與 Leah 會面,admission report Betsy love outdoor , song & dance activities but she has an independent spirit and for the moment has not developed close friendships with and of her classmates.

以上都是在報告寫的,Leach說她最大問題是英語上溝通唔到,她說一大段嘢 Leach只聽一些單字,其實唔知她在說什麼,但Leach 再講她會在堂上模仿老師說話及不怕醜,應該都不會太大問題,因為這問題她不能同同學溝通,令願自已玩,所以要多同她看書及要教多些生字,當我聽到這些事我真的要哭,我覺得 Betsy 在學校很可憐沒法同同學玩,很枯獨,我一直想可以點幫她呢.....就這樣我昨天在書局買了很多書,你有否意見...

3/12 我不會去生日會,因當天我弟弟結婚,那天及後天都要請假。

[ 本文章最後由 dorothymui 於 07-11-30 12:01 編輯 ]

別墅

109#
發表於 07-11-30 12:00 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

我忘了問你看見 Betsy 在做什麼,是自己一個,還是同同學一齊?

複式洋房

110#
發表於 07-11-30 17:44 |只看該作者
dorothymui,

I saw Betsy when she was waiting for the school bus.

Don't worry and I think Betsy will pick-up very soon. Does Betsy like watching VCDs, if yes, may be you can buy her some Barney VCDs which are really good as Alpha learns lots of things from the Barney VCDs. For story books, Alpha loves Thomes Train series and you may try to buy some story books with cartoon charaters which Betsy likes that will attract her attention. Besides, I think Flash cards are also very useful tools for learning vacabulary.

子爵府

111#
發表於 07-11-30 22:46 |只看該作者
dorothymui & alphamama:

我上星期二都去左家長會啦... 好事係Destiny非常適應學校生活, 獨立, 自理好, 合群, 上堂很聆聽, 好聽從指令做事, 一切進行順利...

唔好方面, 其實我未去已估計到, 就係廣東話問題 話Destiny係學校講simply english都要夾雜埋廣番話... 所以class teacher叫我要配合學校, 主力係屋企要講英文....

經過家長會後, 我即時變得好心急呀, 番左學話咁快已3個月, 真係要著手處理下呢個問題~ 而家唯有唔開TV, 星期六日先開Barney比佢睇, 教多D佢生字, 同佢去圖書館都要借english story book黎read下~ 經過呢個幾星期苦戰好似有少少好轉, 佢用多左簡單英文句子... 希望明天會更好啦:cry: :cry:

複式洋房

112#
發表於 07-12-4 14:47 |只看該作者
yoyobb,

Alpha’s class teacher told me Alpha does not have problem in communicating with his classmates and teachers in English but he need to improve his English vocabulary.
His class teacher suggested me to read story book with Alpha daily and encourage he to tell his own story.

Yesterday, I joined one of Alpha’s classmate’s birthday party and talked with some K2 students mothers, they are all busy preparing for the P1 interviews to be held next month and they told me some small children (just like Alpha, Betsy & Destiny) last year cannot get a P1 place are studying K3 at Elephant class.
I am also a little bit worry about Alpha’s oral English proficiency as I am the only one talking to Alpha in English at home.
That is why I am considering replacing my existing Indonesian maid by a Philippine maid when her contract completed next June to let Alpha has more chance using English as his communication medium.

別墅

113#
發表於 07-12-5 10:24 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

如果這樣說是否好大可能要讀多一年,我自己就唔係咁想 Betsy 讀多一年,怕會影响她的心理,所以現在我揾緊平日下午的英文班,給她再補多幾日,你重有冇再8多D面試的資料

子爵府

114#
發表於 07-12-5 13:49 |只看該作者

AlphaMaMa:

讀多年... 咪又要燒多最少七皮野

其實我已經心理輔導好自己同老公架啦, 事關我識個K2媽咪佢已經話定比我知有呢家野架啦.... 佢個仔而家星期六番緊ESF既英文course, 但我見佢個仔平日已經主力用英文溝通架啦, 但佢媽咪話學校嫌未夠呀, 同埋佢係11月BB, 唔知超細B有無關事呢

子爵府

115#
發表於 07-12-5 13:52 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa:

呀.. 講漏左.....

我屋企印印下年都滿四年contract, 其實我好滿意佢既表現架 ... 但妳又講得岩喎.. 唔係倚賴賓賓英文, 但起碼有個渠道比小朋友係屋企用英語溝通....

唉............. 煩死人呀..........

複式洋房

116#
發表於 07-12-5 15:41 |只看該作者

dorothymui,

I am also searching for English playgroup with native tutors for Alpha as Leah suggested me to enroll the second term English playgroup organized by ESF. Will Betsy enroll the second term? One K2 parent said the format of the interview is similar to the routine session and if our child does not speak Cantonese, it will be okay for most of ESF students.
Besides, she also pointed out that the competition for P1 place at Kowloon side’s ESF are very keen as well as the RC when comparing with SJS.

yoyobb,

My maid also with us for 4 years in next June and her performance is fine and she is very good at cooking. Besides, Alpha has very close relationship with her that is why I still not make-up my mind, but my agent advise me to start the recruitment of a new maid at least 4 months before the contract end of my existing maid.
Alpha’s class teacher also suggested me use English speaking maid instead of a Cantonese speaking one.

別墅

117#
發表於 07-12-5 19:28 |只看該作者
AlphaMaMa,

second term 我都會返,你返那段時間,我是 11:30 ~ 1:30,聽老師說今期多了一半學生有16位,上星期六我碰到 Audrey原來她都有返,是早我一班上堂,另外聽 Chin Wan媽媽說他8月出生是大仔,沒可以再讀多一年,現在她煩到死,你知否屯門那裡有 English playgroup......

我都曾聽說九龍區學校面試比較嚴,所以我先至轉考沙田,入到的機會大些。

別墅

118#
發表於 07-12-5 19:37 |只看該作者
yoyobb,

死啦....聽你這樣說番緊英文班都語未達標,咁重要加d 咩呢....你有否報讀 esf course...

大宅

積分: 1353

119#
發表於 07-12-6 12:07 |只看該作者
alpha ma and betsy ma,
hello :mrgreen: ! 我都係esf parent :-P

alpha ma,
我都係元朗人黎架

D媽,
我係A媽呀 :lol: ! 聽到你哋講英文呢個topic , 我呢個bk稀客都要show up一下. anson老師冇同我講過anson任何關於英文嘅問題 , 但聽到你哋咁講 , 我都有啲心寒 , 所以今日即刻喺communication book問下老師情況 , 睇下有冇嘢要做

all,
anson前日校巴撞車呀 , 搞到啲學生要去醫院驗傷 , 我立即飛的去醫院 . 校巴公司喺電話就話 'hi' 親另一架車 , 但我現場見 , 啲學生因有seat belt , 情況尚可 , 但個bus mother好傷下呀 , 個鼻啲血流得好勁 , 要 '聯' 針呀 , 塊面都腫晒 , 好慘 :cry:

anson見醫生時, 醫生問佢有冇唔舒服 , 我translate問 "do you feel unwell or pain?" anson 即時答醫生 "I have no fever because my forehead is not hot..." 笑死我 . 佢一講身體不適 , 就associate到發燒

[ 本文章最後由 abs 於 07-12-6 12:11 編輯 ]

別墅

120#
發表於 07-12-7 08:43 |只看該作者
anson ma,

嘩....好耐冇見你係道蒲,好掛住你呀.. 原來anson都係讀ESF,我重以為你冇讀添,咁讀邊班呢...因為英語未達標的問題,我現在要四出搜尋英文班,比 Betsy 平日下午返,真係煩死人,但又怕個女會好累,希望只係辛苦幾個月,到有進步時就唔洗返咁多堂啦...

點解會咁架,係唔係開得大快,校車公司有無解釋,好在小朋友全部無事,但係個保母就好傷...

有時間多d上來蒲,大家傾吓.....

[ 本文章最後由 dorothymui 於 07-12-7 08:49 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至