跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1760

1#
發表於 05-10-3 05:47 |只看該作者

Any mom living in USA now - Part IV

Continue from "Any mom living in USA now - Part III" ...

別墅

積分: 583

2#
發表於 05-10-3 06:36 |只看該作者

Re: Any mom living in USA now - Part IV

BK 真係好慢﹐所以都少左上黎

(((((((((((((((大家好 )))))))))))))))))

男爵府

積分: 7794

3#
發表於 05-10-3 09:06 |只看該作者

hee hee
又真係快啲喎

SY_mom,
please check email..

New york, new jersey moms,
請check email!!!

別墅

積分: 709

4#
發表於 05-10-4 07:09 |只看該作者

Sy-Mom,

Thank you for updating our forum. How is Sean doing in school? Does he enjoy playing with his classmates? It must be nice to have few hours to yourself during the day. I'm looking forward to that time for myself... :lol: :lol: :lol:

大宅

積分: 2431

5#
發表於 05-10-5 03:55 |只看該作者

我嚟報到啦!!!
學懂凡事感恩和感謝,孩子終身受用不盡

洋房

積分: 137

6#
發表於 05-10-5 09:07 |只看該作者

Touch base! Thank you SY-mom!

Marble,
Answer your question: my daughter's Chinese name is 卓盈, nickname is 盈盈. We decided on it long time ago, and it turns out that it suits her so well: 盈 = full , so she is a full-moon baby la!

Natmama,
I am not brave to "decide" on no drug, it's just because my girl swims too fast! I will definitely bring her to the swimming pool next summer to explore her potential!

Muimui,
Help Alex to kiss kiss Karina la! But she was sleeping and did not know what happened wor! (she is really a sleepy baby!)

All,
Breastfeeding is really hard, I admire all of u who have done that for your baby!

別墅

積分: 951

7#
發表於 05-10-6 03:38 |只看該作者

HELLO 各位,

大家好嗎, 好耐無見!

Shiba_Inu,

are you breastfeeding now? or breastfeeding + formula? 點都好, 希望你Karina 食好訓好, 咁你都有覺好訓!!!

大宅

積分: 4981

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

8#
發表於 05-10-7 22:55 |只看該作者

Nillie,
11/12 NY moms gathering is good to me. Please let me know the time and I'll be there.
Also, thanks for Zic and your studio picture info. I think I will take Corey there within a month.

Hi Cutie Mommy,
I live in Queens and I work in midtown. You're so lucky to have a flexible job. Although my office hour is from 9 to 5. However, I normally be there at 8:15am and leave 5:30pm or later.

As far as Corey is concerned, my dad take care of him during the day. Corey also stays with my parents 2 to 3 nights a week. I'm very comfortable with that. I guess I am not a natural mom, I prefer not to stay home and take care of the baby. I get frustrated while Corey cries...

Hi carinamommy,
I agree with cutie mommy, you should find a person who can take good care of Carina before returning back to work. Do you have any "candiate" in your mind?

複式洋房

積分: 477

9#
發表於 05-10-8 00:28 |只看該作者

Hi everyone!
BK is way too slow............

socloudy:
Is okay when you just have 1 kid but when you have 2, you will need to have a flexible hour job for sure. We both very lucky to have our own parent watching the kids for us, we are free to say anything to them concering the babies's issues without worry hurting their feelings (if it is our in-laws, it will be completely different story) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
So how much Corey's weight now? The nites that he is not staying with you guys, you and your hubby still can enjoy the "2 people world",how nice

大宅

積分: 4981

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

10#
發表於 05-10-8 04:43 |只看該作者

Cutie Mommy,
Since I try to "kill" my vacation days at work, I stay home yesterday and today. Guess what!? I saw his first roll over yesterday.

My hubby and I don't really have "2 people world" as we have do the laundry, house cleaning and grocery shopping while Corey is not with us. It would be lucky if I can catch The Apprentice. :-(

Corey is 4 months and few days old and weight 16 lbs 2 oz and 27.25 in height. He just started to eat rice cereal over the weekend. Now he is eating rice cereal for lunch and apple sauce for dinner. Of course I feed him with formula besides these 2 meals la.

民房

積分: 68

11#
發表於 05-10-8 08:47 |只看該作者

Little Fat Man,
How could you say something that touching (當bb一日一日咁長大,佢地既成長,其實你會覺得係一種享受.如果失去左,就會永遠的失去..好好珍惜同佢每一日既時間..當佢大d,你就會覺得好懷念和唔拾得)?? I cried a little bit after reading your message :-( Actually, I have already missed how tiny she was....

Natmama, Zic,
I know motherhood is not that easy. I will add oil!!!

Shiba_Inu,
I agree, breastfeeding is not easy. Add oil!!!!!!!

socloudy,
Unfortunately, I don't have a right "candidate" to take care of Carina.... even I live with my in-laws..... I wish my mom lives in the US, but she's not....

民房

積分: 68

12#
發表於 05-10-8 09:47 |只看該作者

Valbee,
Happy Birthday to Valerie It must be fun and excited to host a 2-day party. Enjoy

Cutie_Mommy,
I don't know if it's fortunated or unfortunated to me. Unfortunated is that I don't have a right hand to take care of Carina. Fortunated is that I will see the whole growing process of her, every minutes and every seconds. I think I really can't go back to work until maybe she goes to school.... lucky you.

muimui313,
I will 努力加油 ga, thank you.

男爵府

13#
發表於 05-10-9 08:07 |只看該作者

Carinamommy,
Carina張相好搶眼 , 我幫Amanda都影唔少呢啲post士!!

Shuba_inu,
努力加油呀! as Karina肯瞓, 你要好好坐月呢!

Wendy,
你月尾生架喇, 薑醋ready未呀?
同埋, please check email!!!

Socloudy,
好嘢... 你都嚟...

So... Babygigi, Darrenmama, DorisBee...
你哋點呀? 我哋襯未落雪前玩餐飽喇!!!

別墅

積分: 709

14#
發表於 05-10-10 04:34 |只看該作者

CarinaMommy,

Little Carina has grown so much since the last picture you posted...very cute I agree with Little Fat Man, you should feel grateful that you are there every step of the way during Carina's precious childhood. I used to think what a waste to give up a good job and freedom to stay home and take care of Natalie. As I see her growth day by day, I realized the reward comes a little bit at a time and forever lasting. Now I think back to the days when I have to spend 9 hrs of my day catering to my boss or doing work that has no real meaning, I realized my "current job" is what I was cut out for Just remember the few years you take from your career can provide lifelong benefits to your baby, then everything is worthwhile :lol: :lol: :lol:

洋房

積分: 137

15#
發表於 05-10-11 03:43 |只看該作者

So quiet here.... everyone is moving to MSN??

Clarab,
Your 2B will be coming soon, take care ar!!

Nillie_Mami,
"as Karina肯瞓..." --- this is true for 22 hours except the most sleepy hours for me... :-( :-( :-( For the last 2 days, she cries from 12 mid-nite to 2am for no reason..... I want to cry too

Carinamommy,
Seems that u sounds very energetic now - we are so glad that u past your most difficult period already! Your girl has so many different facial expressions! :lol:

大宅

積分: 2431

16#
發表於 05-10-11 07:15 |只看該作者

LA moms
我看報紙San Gabriel 有間叫 MA Space餐廳
有野食和有野比bb玩
我打算星期5或下星期去
有無人去過???

Jenny
breastfeeding 初期煩d
等bb大d就ok ka la
我都喂左17個月啦

Little fatman
加油贏多d啦
我近排仲係忙緊發 Ma 德鐘瘟
好正呀!!!

各位
我屋企好多ants ar!!!
妳地有咩妙計可令佢地消失??
佢地好勁我己試過好多方法啦
學懂凡事感恩和感謝,孩子終身受用不盡

男爵府

17#
發表於 05-10-13 03:27 |只看該作者

shiba_inu,
放鬆啲! 你要改自己nap time嚟"就" Karina嘅nap time架... 佢瞓你就瞓, 佢起身你至起身breast feed 佢... otherwise, 你會好累架, as 你父母嚟幫手, 屋企嘅大小事務就要放手...ok? also, once你pump 到奶, overnight就叫家人用bottle feed Karina你啲奶, 咁你又會recover 好啲...

as 我係用"側卧"餵人奶, so Amanda食飽就自己推開我, 其實好多時, 佢食緊人奶時, 我都會瞓著咗, 係佢大小小, 一邊唔夠飽, 我feel 到自己個breast好乾就抱佢瞓過另一邊身, 佢就自己latch埋嚟, 自已揾"食"... 我咪又瞓過囉...
因為我日頭要做晒家務, 仲要教亞嫂2隻化骨龍做功課... 日頭我真係冇得瞓... 夜晚我就一腳踢..(嗰時我肥bear bear老公完全唔幫手, 到Amanda4個月大, 我同佢炒大鑊要搬, 佢至開始望吓Amanda).. 慢慢嚟喇... as佢都肯瞓, Amanda1-2.5個月時平均個半鐘醒一次... Karina已好錫媽咪架喇!!

男爵府

積分: 8831

18#
發表於 05-10-15 02:05 |只看該作者

我部電腦, 開機同熄機都要成10 分鐘, 請問大家, 我係咪要format 過部機? 我已經剷走左

複式洋房

積分: 477

19#
發表於 05-10-15 04:08 |只看該作者

socloudy:
How wonderful you saw Corey 1st time roll over! My little girl still didn't do it yet maybe she is too chubby, hehehe :mrgreen: I remembered seeing my son made his 1st step and that is the memory you will never forget!

clareb:
Is almost time right? Make sure constantly telling Evie that you will be going to the hospital to give birth soon so she won't be scared when you are not home those few nites and won't be surprised going to the hospital to visit you and her sister. You might also want to buy a gift to Evie first and give that to her after you gave birth and tell her that it is from her sister. That will make her very happy and welcome her little sister more gar. :-P

shiba_inu:
Breastfeeding is not easy at the beginning but you should take the opportunity that your parents are there to help you out now, so just make sure you have a very good "sit moon" period, you know, after that, is all on your own gar la and if you have a better "sit moon", it make a big difference to your health gar!

carinamommy:
Both working and stay-at-home moms have the good and bad, so let's try to enjoy the good ways and not to complain the bad
Carina is so funny, she must give you a lot of joy, I can feel that you are doing much better now, so happy for you! :-P

muimui313:
Have you tried to use the birth control patch? it is like the birth control pills but instead of taking it, it is the sticker (patch) that you stick it on your body (anywhere but of course not on your forehead la) and you just need to change it once a week, you leave it on days and nites. I have some friends using that and tell me is pretty good. :lol:
子宫環- you will need to concern about the PID (pelvis inflammation disease) it happened very rare but still there is a risk for it but other than that 子宫環 is pretty convienient.

別墅

積分: 909

20#
發表於 05-10-15 10:46 |只看該作者

靚女們
我又嚟報到啦!!! 好抱歉我很久沒有入來了, sorry!

首頁

尾頁

跳至