跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 781

21#
發表於 08-6-19 02:32 |只看該作者
I got PM on the contact info from Rose-mag, happymatt, and MrsChao. I will email you gals my contact information in a bit.

I am fine for lunch/dinner on Saturday. If it's for lunch, I may not be there till 11am or so (not an early bird ). My son may nap anytime from 11am-3pm (or even later). Hard to predict. So any time is fine for us.

If I have time, I may cook some "foo chuk" & egg dessert soup (though I need to check if I have any "lin chi" and dried lily at home) or make some jello/amond tofu etc. If not, I may just buy a cake/ice-cream or some soda/juice then. :)

原文章由 mrschao 於 08-6-19 01:58 發表
1. Meatball spaghetti - rose-mag
2. Fruit salad - mrschao
3. 滷水wings and eggs - HappyMatt
4. Veggies - mrschao
5. 小籠包 - mrschao

bunnymonkey and SY_Mom, perhaps you can bring a dessert or some d ...

大宅

積分: 1760

22#
發表於 08-6-19 06:31 |只看該作者
bunnymonkey,

i think i still have yr phone #. do u still hv my contact #?

lunch is fine with me.
i might bring some corn dogs or egg-rolls.

mrs. chao,

are there any parks in yr neighborhood? if so, we might wanna take our boy there before going to yr place. he likes to bike.

原文章由 bunnymonkey 於 08-6-19 02:32 發表
I got PM on the contact info from Rose-mag, happymatt, and MrsChao. I will email you gals my contact information in a bit.

I am fine for lunch/dinner on Saturday. If it's for lunch, I may not be the ...

別墅

積分: 768

23#
發表於 08-6-19 06:53 |只看該作者
Yes, there's a park just a couple blocks away in front of Pioneer Elementary School. Does your boy like to play soccer? My son loves it. They can play in the backyard.

大宅

24#
發表於 08-6-19 07:12 |只看該作者
mrschao,

yes, my son likes to play soccer. is yr son in any soccer team/playgroup? my hubby wanted him to join one when he was 3 to 4. however, i didn't like the idea, coz he's so wild that he might easily break his leg (maybe i'm over-protective).

he likes sports. i'm thinking to enroll him in a tennis class, coz i can't find any baseball class for 5 yrs old.

does yr son like biking? my son used to go biking almost every day when he was 2 to 3. and now he still wanna bike at least twice a week.

原文章由 mrschao 於 08-6-19 06:53 發表
Yes, there's a park just a couple blocks away in front of Pioneer Elementary School. Does your boy like to play soccer? My son loves it. They can play in the backyard.

別墅

25#
發表於 08-6-19 07:57 |只看該作者
My son likes sports too. He's turning 5 in November. I probably let him join a soccer team next summer. I think they won't be too rough. Those groups for kids under 5 require parents participation and the time schedule doesn't fit too well. That's why I wait until next year. I'm more worried about him getting 甲組腳 than getting hurt. I'd prefer him play basketball than soccer but it seems that he's more into soccer for now.

原文章由 SY_Mom 於 08-6-19 07:12 發表
mrschao,

yes, my son likes to play soccer. is yr son in any soccer team/playgroup? my hubby wanted him to join one when he was 3 to 4. however, i didn't like the idea, coz he's so wild that he mig ...

大宅

26#
發表於 08-6-19 10:18 |只看該作者
mrschao,

i thought most sport classes don't require parents to stay with the kids for those who're 3+ ...

did u mean getting "drumstick" legs from playing soccer? actually there seem to be more girls than boys playing soccer (for older kids) in the US. i have a friend who takes his girl to play soccer every week.

when i asked another friend if her girl wanna join us for the tennis class, she said she doesn't want her girl get "different sized" arms from playing tennis.

原文章由 mrschao 於 08-6-19 07:57 發表
My son likes sports too. He's turning 5 in November. I probably let him join a soccer team next summer. I think they won't be too rough. Those groups for kids under 5 require parents participation and ...

別墅

27#
發表於 08-6-19 21:24 |只看該作者
SY_Mom, you're right. It doesn't require parents participation. Somehow the age of 5 got stuck in my mind for soccer, maybe because that's the minimum age to join a league. I actually find a one-week soccer camp that is suitable for my son. Maybe I'll sign him up if they still have space. Yep, I worry his legs will get very 粗 especially he's kinda short for his age already.

大宅

28#
發表於 08-6-20 00:57 |只看該作者
mrschao,

if that's what u worried, maybe i should worry abt it too as my son is also a little smaller and shorter than his same-age peers.

does yr son like gymnastics? summer camp is also available at little gym. u can sign up for as many days as u want (3 hrs a day). different theme on different day. also, they hv a sports-skill course (not summer camp) for 3 to 6 yrs old, but don't expect it's very serious.

原文章由 mrschao 於 08-6-19 21:24 發表
SY_Mom, you're right. It doesn't require parents participation. Somehow the age of 5 got stuck in my mind for soccer, maybe because that's the minimum age to join a league. I actually find a one-week ...

大宅

29#
發表於 08-6-21 00:12 |只看該作者
by the way, is anybody gonna bring drinks?
if not, i can bring some juice for the kids.

just let me know what else we'll need.

別墅

30#
發表於 08-6-21 00:33 |只看該作者
I've got the drinks: apple juice, water, soda. But if there's something you or your son likes, you can bring them.

The weather is supposed to be very nice and warm tomorrow. The kids can play water in the yard. Bring towel, swim suit or an extra set of clothes.

別墅

積分: 785

31#
發表於 08-6-21 01:57 |只看該作者
Just want to ask again here even I email you all ...... what time are we going to meet ah?

王國長老

積分: 171738

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

32#
發表於 08-6-21 02:10 |只看該作者
原文章由 HappyMatt 於 08-6-21 01:57 發表
Just want to ask again here even I email you all ...... what time are we going to meet ah?

Arrive any time in between 10-11am and we'll have lunch then stay a little bit in the afternoon. Mrschao, please correct me if it's wrong.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

別墅

33#
發表於 08-6-21 04:16 |只看該作者
Yep, I've replied HappyMatt's email with the exact same idea. 10-11am is fine! See you all tomorrow!

別墅

34#
發表於 08-6-21 04:27 |只看該作者
See you all tomorrow ah

Matthew is so fussy in these days ... worry about he got ear infection or maybe just teething coz he always 流口水. I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon ... hope he will be ok la.

[ 本文章最後由 HappyMatt 於 08-6-21 04:31 編輯 ]

王國長老

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

35#
發表於 08-6-21 04:32 |只看該作者
mrschao,
Do you have a pool at the yard? Or, those kiddie pool? Do the adults need to bring swim suits? I wonder if mine still fit me or not.
See you tomorrow.

別墅

36#
發表於 08-6-21 05:10 |只看該作者
I don't have a real pool, just a small inflatable one for kids. Also I can turn on the sprinkler. The kids can get wet while the grass get some water at the same time.

HappyMatt, I hope little Matthew will get better soon.

別墅

37#
發表於 08-6-22 06:43 |只看該作者

Thank you!

Thank you all for coming! I think we all had a great time! The kids seem to really like playing with water. We have to do this more often.

別墅

積分: 781

38#
發表於 08-6-22 13:41 |只看該作者
Thank you for hosting the party! It was great. My son felt asleep right after we put him on his carseat.

It was great to meet everyone and the kids got to play and had a good time. :)

原文章由 mrschao 於 08-6-22 06:43 發表
Thank you all for coming! I think we all had a great time! The kids seem to really like playing with water. We have to do this more often.

別墅

39#
發表於 08-6-23 23:10 |只看該作者
I also want to say a thank you to mrschar ah! The party & food was great. I had fun & Matthew had fun with your toys ... hope next time we meet he know how to play with other kids la.

王國長老

40#
發表於 08-6-24 01:40 |只看該作者
Thanks to mrschao for hosting this gathering and prepare so much food and drinks. Also, thanks to other moms to bring delicious food. It's really a nice gathering with such a "suitable" weather for the kids to play water. The temperature dropped so much on Sunday and we just took rest at home the whole day. Spencer really enjoyed the day and he did not want to go to bed until 10:30pm that night, possibly was still excited. Surely Amanda had a good time to play with all "gop gop"s and "tse tse" that day, too. She seldom allows me to put her down without complaining. We are looking forwards to having the next gathering very soon.

首頁

尾頁

跳至