跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 464

21#
發表於 05-4-29 01:01 |只看該作者

Re: How much did you spend at Baby House?

Ian has finished the shooting at Baby House. He cried so much la..... We took 36pcs for 1.5hours and then got back to have another 18pcs after lunch. Poor me, all of us were so tired (including the photographers). By the way, I met "mango22" and Ting Ting, she performed quite good.

I spoke with the photographer and learnt that he was a news photographer before, that's why he manage to capture the moment of our babies eventhough Ian was crying. He also told me that the lighting of momentsgallery is so harmful to our babies' eye. So, I may consider to take a b/w shooting at their studio again. Probably this is what about business but you guys may check it out before making any decision. Share with us please....

Rebecca:-D Ian's Album

大宅

積分: 4676

22#
發表於 05-4-29 10:37 |只看該作者

Hope to have a look at Ian's photo soon.

Wendy

別墅

積分: 670

23#
發表於 05-4-29 12:48 |只看該作者

My BB took the photos at Baby House in early April 2005 (weekday) and the photographer was the boss. After further chatting, it was found that he is the famous photographer for wedding - "Two Young".

You may ask the staff in advance to see if he is available if you want him to take the photos for your BB.

大宅

積分: 2085

24#
發表於 05-4-29 12:52 |只看該作者

chanlkj,

Who is "Two Young"?

別墅

25#
發表於 05-4-29 13:04 |只看該作者

He's one of the famous photographers for wedding (you may flip over the wedding magazines for more details).

I think he charged at not less than $ 15,000 for the wedding photos (one whole day) by the time when I was preparing my wedding ceremony 2 years ago.

大宅

積分: 4204

26#
發表於 05-4-29 13:11 |只看該作者

chanlkj,

Wow! $15,000 for one-day shooting? really expensive wor...Did u hire him for your wedding finally? Did he take very good photos for u?

別墅

27#
發表於 05-4-29 14:39 |只看該作者

tinnal,

Of course I didn't hire him as I've got no money la !! It's really expensive !!!

But I do like the photos he took for my BB.

子爵府

積分: 12328

28#
發表於 05-4-29 14:49 |只看該作者

係呀,o個次同攝影師講開,佢地話原本係做婚禮攝影的。後來d"新人"結婚生了bb後,又找他們影相,所以開始了bb攝影。當初開始時,只得4、5個造型咋,係租了現在這個場後才慢慢加造型。
我上次同晴晴去影時,都見到有兩pair人去傾婚禮攝影的事!
我明天去攞大相及底片,唔知會唔會見到一d媽咪呢?

男爵府

積分: 8794

29#
發表於 05-4-29 16:02 |只看該作者

Rebecca,
婷婷冇喊, 但係都冇乜點笑, 好彩加影黑白, 婷婷後來 warm up 左, d 黑白相先好 d. 我婷婷好慢熱, arm arm 換完衫, 都未 warm up 就影相 跟著又要又要再換衫, 所以都冇乜笑, 如果慢番少少可能會好 d . 其實上一個月我都同 婷婷去另一間影樓影過, d 相同上次比較, 上一次 d 笑容就多 d.
你知唔知個攝影師叫咩名? 我掛著講都唔記得問佢,
你諗住幾時去影黑白相?

大宅

積分: 4676

30#
發表於 05-4-29 17:30 |只看該作者

mango22,

I am thinking of taking the "black & white"shoot when Adrian reaches 1 yr. Please tell me the quality, I might go to Baby House again.

Thanks
Wendy

大宅

積分: 3424

31#
發表於 05-4-29 17:49 |只看該作者

mango22,

I am interested in seeing your "black and white" shots. Can you post them up? How much extra did you have to pay for them?

男爵府

積分: 8794

32#
發表於 05-4-29 21:05 |只看該作者

Wendy & Wig,
黑白相, Baby House 收 980 一筒, 可以只影半筒, 我影左一筒彩色, 半筒黑白, 一共 HK1270, 黑白相都 OK. 婷婷 d 黑白相靚過彩色相! 可能因為佢 warm up 左.
因為 scanner 壞了.我要遲 d 攞左相底 做左 cd 先可以 post 上來.

Doris

男爵府

積分: 5724

33#
發表於 05-4-29 22:55 |只看該作者

wenwan 寫道:
I am thinking of taking the "black & white"shoot when Adrian reaches 1 yr. I might go to Baby House again.

Me too.

複式洋房

34#
發表於 05-4-30 02:10 |只看該作者

Doris,

It's nice to meet you & Ting Ting at Baby House. The photographer is Mr Yeung. I will take Ian to have a b/w shooting next month coz his hair style isn't good at present.

By the way, I saw your family photo at the BB Magazine in this month issue. Don't you know that?? It's taken at your playgroup at the City U.
See you soon.

Rebecca

複式洋房

積分: 145

35#
發表於 05-5-26 05:09 |只看該作者

My son took the black & white photo at Baby House too.....you can click the link below to have a look....actually the background is the same as the colour one...but the feel is totally different....it's got some old-day mood....especially with the chair one...it looks almost the same as his daddy's old pictures. :mrgreen:

男爵府

積分: 7719

36#
發表於 05-5-26 09:07 |只看該作者

chanlkj,

係呀係呀!!! 我係拿相個時先見到幫我們結婚影相的攝影師"Two Young". 不過, 我同斯渝就影左$780 + CD一張... 現在仲心大心細想斯渝生日再影過!!!!!

schau28

別墅

積分: 613

37#
發表於 05-5-26 09:17 |只看該作者

Dear mcmuggarfield,
I am Jan 05 mami....wondering to know more info about the playgroup at City U from your message? Could you please pm me about the details? Was that good? any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

mcmuggarfield 寫道:
Doris,

It's nice to meet you & Ting Ting at Baby House. The photographer is Mr Yeung. I will take Ian to have a b/w shooting next month coz his hair style isn't good at present.

By the way, I saw your family photo at the BB Magazine in this month issue. Don't you know that?? It's taken at your playgroup at the City U.
See you soon.

Rebecca
芷蘭清秀可人兒,柔情似水百花依。

別墅

積分: 613

38#
發表於 05-5-26 09:20 |只看該作者

Dear HayChuMaMa,
I visited your website, so cute your bb:lol: ...good pics for the Black and White, I like them....will plan to take my bb there (but now she is only 4 months old.)

HayChuMaMa 寫道:
My son took the black & white photo at Baby House too.....you can click the link below to have a look....actually the background is the same as the colour one...but the feel is totally different....it's got some old-day mood....especially with the chair one...it looks almost the same as his daddy's old pictures. :mrgreen:
芷蘭清秀可人兒,柔情似水百花依。

男爵府

積分: 5600

39#
發表於 05-5-26 09:29 |只看該作者

Rebecca,
Will you take 1 roll of B&W or just 1/2 roll?
I am 15/16 to take b&W for Zach.

複式洋房

40#
發表於 05-5-26 09:44 |只看該作者

May,

I will take 1 roll of b/w as I prefer the mood more than those with costume. Ian doesn't like to dress anything on him ma...

首頁

尾頁

跳至