61#
發表於 07-7-9 21:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1158

62#
發表於 07-7-9 21:56 |只看該作者
Dear BS,

I have been away for a while. Just learned from your previous messages that you had such bad experience.

I agree with Che. Move out asap la. It's hard to stand for so long a period. Are there any YMCA hotels nearby?
Gordon_No_4

男爵府

積分: 6652

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

63#
發表於 07-7-9 23:38 |只看該作者
BS,

What a bad experience !! Have no idea for the hotels, but found some websites for u, see if they help :

http://hk.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&p=USA+hotel&fr=FP-tab-web-t&meta=rst%3Dhk

[ 本文章最後由 CCheng 於 07-7-9 23:44 編輯 ]

禁止訪問

積分: 6837

64#
發表於 07-7-10 09:42 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2282

65#
發表於 07-7-10 09:46 |只看該作者
Bluestar,

take a look at this website

http://los-angeles.hotelscheap.org/

大宅

積分: 3699

66#
發表於 07-7-10 10:43 |只看該作者
BS,

Poor you. will denfinately affect the schedule and planning.

Carly,

i will place the order at DD soon, so you still want to order the items at pm. Pls confirm.

大宅

積分: 3732

67#
發表於 07-7-10 12:16 |只看該作者
BS,

Poor you. Move out and enjoy the rest of your holiday with piglet Your cousin & her mum

男爵府

積分: 6599

68#
發表於 07-7-10 22:12 |只看該作者

interesting?

Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

大宅

69#
發表於 07-7-11 08:46 |只看該作者
Gloria,

it's good with all the things on one page, i.e. pinyin, order of the strokes, examples and explanation....where is it from?

男爵府

積分: 7880

70#
發表於 07-7-11 11:16 |只看該作者
LSW,

Thanks for calling me to confirm.
So engaged these days...boss is in town... always get new ideas.....

KL,
I'm checking if I can order the CD alone, if so I can take the books from you, will let you know later. Or hope I can just buy the CD at the book fair

子爵府

積分: 12609

71#
發表於 07-7-11 14:47 |只看該作者
Dear All,

Tks for your concern.

Tried to type something last night, twice, but failed - wiped out by BK again.

Was "face left left" for the past 2 days. Have checked some SF (Union Sq area) hotels but all cost a fortune.
And both piglet and I have turned into hypocrites, put on masks. Last night piglet nearly decided to skip his dinner but decided to eat his favourite chicken wings in the end.

Can't understand why my cousin, who is supposed to be supervisor of a local pre-school nursery, can behave in such manner / say such things. Definitely heavily biased against piglet in first place. If all kids (esp boys) can sit still all the time then teachers won't have hard times ==> quite normal / not abnormal for some boys (eg piglet) to like to touch this and that, punch all cushions, play and make a noise..... I think those of you with sons will definitely know what I mean. I think piglet was toooooo bored. If given a Lego set or a Lego magazine he can sit and play / read. But can't give him new sets to build everyday / new Lego catalogues everyday.

So yesterday and today we went out in the afternoon, to vent piglet's energy. Something similar to walking the dog Then back here he would sleep after dinnre for several hours then wake up at 7am and won't let me sleep

Friends are definitely better relatives - you can choose your friends but not your relatives.

[ 本文章最後由 Bluestar 於 07-7-11 14:51 編輯 ]

子爵府

72#
發表於 07-7-11 15:07 |只看該作者
Piglet and I went by bus downtown, and t ook cable car ride to Fisherman's Wharf area bought 2 souvenirs (incl 1 cable CAR ) then back again. Also bought a non-contract mobile phone sim card (US$50) from T-mobile which I can use on my Nokia. (If any one of you go to SF in near future can let you have this you can fill up in any 7-11 or Walgreens).

Gordon No. 4,
In the end I bought tickets at $7700 per adult, ~$6000 (approx 75% of adult fare) per child. Plus total $4011 taxes and levy ==> $25,121 for the 3 of us. So if you want to go to SF D-land you can search like I did but the cheapest fare I found from SingAir was $7400 for approx same period. And I had to fly on 4 July - didn't realise until I got to SF why there were still seats left - highly risky date to fly to US.

And if you book internal flights or book hotels on internet directly from the airlines and hotels, best px are before 2wks in advance, then the shorter in advance the more expensive.

Saw 1 YWCA downtown

男爵府

73#
發表於 07-7-11 16:17 |只看該作者

what happened to BS?

Buddies,

I could not follow what happened to BS. Pls repeat. It's so difficult to read messages here that refrained me from chatting it. How to read from the newest message??

RMM

It is a book from DD.

LSW
Hv you placed your DD order yet?

Che
i am badly busy. Could we try end Jul instead?

Bluestar,

You must miss us very much. Missing you too.

原文章由 che 於 07-7-6 23:47 發表
GC,
i will be super busy during week 16 July. see if we can have lunch on 18-20 July.

i forgot about our lunch on Tues and i had a meeting from 10 to 12 that morning. after work, i went pas ...
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

子爵府

74#
發表於 07-7-11 17:14 |只看該作者
Gloria,

In short, a case of unwanted relatives in the house. See ?
And they took it out on piglet, whom they consider was vvv naughty and noisy and needed scolding, and were quite crazy, so I did not haak hei and now 'face left left' esp with my SF cousin - also from DG

子爵府

75#
發表於 07-7-11 17:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 OneMoreDay 於 07-7-10 09:42 發表
Anyone knows where to make the T-shirt w/ customized photos on it (better in North Point)

tlai,

For this you can try the Fuji photo developer called Crownoon, which is located in Shu Kuk Street. Search for tel no. and address from Yahoo. See if Mr. Lui (Lui = thunder in Chin) there can help you. Not sure if they have T-shirt printing, but no harm in trying. Or you can ask Big Pig for the tel no. and address. V near you.

But if you need somebody other than photo-related products then cannot help.

PS : Asked big pig, he said Crownoon definitely has this photo Ti-shirt service.

[ 本文章最後由 Bluestar 於 07-7-12 15:40 編輯 ]

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

76#
發表於 07-7-11 22:49 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 3699

77#
發表於 07-7-12 10:36 |只看該作者
GC,

yi ya, re DD's order, i placed yesterday as you didn't pm to me the order list. I thought you don't have any order tim.

Can i add the new order and combine with the previous one at DD ?

男爵府

78#
發表於 07-7-12 11:06 |只看該作者
LSW

If you have already placed the DD and paid, not possible. Otherwise, you could put the 1st order's items into the shopping cart, then cancel the 1st order. Add new items to the cart before paying. Once you pay by paypal, better not cancel it.

If you can still take my items in, pls let me know. Don't want to complicate it. What do you order this time. I have a few good books to include. : )

The 'My feeling' is very good and worthy buying. I will order buy a few books on parents.

Those past weeks, I read 2 books already. I have been reading the 1-min critism, 1 min praise and 1 min-target setting book. Quite effective on bee. :)

Do you know how to delete message in the mailbox of BK. Sooooooooo troublesome.

TTM

I love the red-bean tubes most. Prawns are good too. Did you cook with ketchup.

What about you RMM? HOw is Rachel??? Say hello to your girl and hubby la.

男爵府

79#
發表於 07-7-12 11:08 |只看該作者
BS

At last I found your original post about the matter. Poor piglet. The adult relatives should NOT do such to a kid. Bad examples. It is US culture to ask kids to eat 'shxt'. Cannot believe that. how old is your aunt? If oldies, how come they talk like that too!!!!

原文章由 Bluestar 於 07-7-11 17:14 發表
Gloria,

In short, a case of unwanted relatives in the house. See ?
And they took it out on piglet, whom they consider was vvv naughty and noisy and needed scolding, and were quite crazy, so ...

大宅

80#
發表於 07-7-12 11:44 |只看該作者
Gloria,

May I know the title of the interesting book which yo post the days before ? at DangDang....I'm interested in it and may ask LSW to do me a favour in ordering it, if possible.

Busy for the past few days to meet the project deadines this morning. Tomorrow will off to attend my girl's graduation ceremony and next Tuesday...fly to Vancouver and will be back on 30 July.

Re the ice stick, my vote is red bean 1st and sweet corn 2nd. The prawn is good and we are going to cook with Ketchup this week.

Also would like to buy the sun tan lotion for Rachel and I have forgotten the brand which you have mentioned last time in KK ? What is the brand ?

[ 本文章最後由 Ramomo 於 07-7-12 11:45 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至