hi, there, here's the quick updates
============================
mommies that have responded for now:
chimchim
HumptiDumpti
anncyc
seaurchin96
CCLee
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ...

1. Weekend or Holiday
2. Afternoon is better
3. Kowloon
4. anytime

複式洋房

積分: 287

82#
發表於 08-5-3 11:01 |只看該作者
Are you all available on 17/5 1500-1700 hrs. in TST. If so, please reply here and reserve time.

原文章由 angel_cheng 於 08-5-1 02:07 發表

1. Weekend or Holiday
2. Afternoon is better
3. Kowloon
4. anytime

男爵府

積分: 6338

83#
發表於 08-5-3 12:26 |只看該作者
yes,agree, i think we should be able to set a date+time now. 8)

and here's the quick updates again for all those that had replied:
chimchim
HumptiDumpti
anncyc
seaurchin96
CCLee
angel_cheng
sammilowy
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Gathering 1st Round info-
  • 17 MAY, SAT
  • 13.00 - 17.00 or afternoon [i'd like to suggest a bit earlier than 15.00 if ok for other mums - end time would be up to us to round up]
  • TST [we've marked down TST cos more ppl seems to prefer KWL so far]
============================end of quick recap

If the above is good, we can then find a gathering location. 8)

複式洋房

84#
發表於 08-5-3 19:08 |只看該作者
HumptiDumpti, do you mind we all interested parents sending you our phone number for organizing the event? If positive, please all other parents send your number to HumptiDumptiv via pm.

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-3 12:26 發表
yes,agree, i think we should be able to set a date+time now. 8)

and here's the quick updates again for all those that had replied:
c ...

男爵府

85#
發表於 08-5-3 22:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 anncyc 於 08-5-3 19:08 發表
HumptiDumpti, do you mind we all interested parents sending you our phone number for organizing the event? If positive, please all other parents send your number to HumptiDumptiv via pm.

sure. that shouldn't be a problem, if other mommies preferes and thinkthis would be a more efficient way of exchanging information when weare actually into the statge to get thngs finalised.

I can keep a list of the no#, then sms you ladies the updates when necessary. and keep a copy of the most updated info on this BK thread.

複式洋房

86#
發表於 08-5-4 11:02 |只看該作者
Thanks for centralizing the information. I've pm you the means of contact.

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-3 22:47 發表

sure. that shouldn't be a problem, if other mommies preferes and thinkthis would be a more efficient way of exchanging information when weare actually into the statge to get thngs finalised.

I can ...

複式洋房

87#
發表於 08-5-4 11:02 |只看該作者
Thanks for centralizing the information. I've pm you the means of contact.

I can ...

男爵府

88#
發表於 08-5-5 15:49 |只看該作者
for the gathering, here are a few initial choices of possible locations-

[em, i try to suggest some relatively child-friendly places, consider we might have a group of mums + babiiiiiiiies]
1. Harbour City - 八月居
http://www.harbourcity.com.hk/dining.php?id=1960

This is a chinese restaurant in Harbour City, TST, but since other than its inside area, it has also 露天向海的部份, so 小朋友鬧起上來的時候可出去走走,是不錯的地點。but i think when book the table, i will book for indoor, cos, outdoor seats maybe too hot for the babies. We can go for some lite food

2. Harbour City - Spasso
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/photos.htm?shopid=19707&page=1&position=10

This is an italian restaurant just opposite
八月居, they also have very nice terrance seats facing vic. harbour. can book for afternoon-tea

3. Elements - LGB Cafe

A quite cafe@ Elements. Compare to other malls, elements are pretty friendly for prams, can stroll around very easily. And perhaps mum from HK side can also get off @ kowloon station.

Except this cafe is a little bit 'open' if this is preferred, i can try to ask to see if they can give us a whole cornor, so it can be a little bit more private.

4. Elements - Union Square restaurant

Also at Elements, except this is not a cafe, but a western style restaurant, so we can sit in with our babies more comfortably, can have tea there.

Since Elements 的人流並不多, 過向海的restaurant挺舒服的

洋房

積分: 199

89#
發表於 08-5-5 18:12 |只看該作者
唔該晒,我會pm電話給你!

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-5 15:49 發表

[em, i try to suggest some relatively child-friendly places, consider we might have a group of mums + babiiiiiiiies]
1. Harbo ...

洋房

積分: 199

90#
發表於 08-5-5 18:30 |只看該作者
May also consider this restaurant. Not many ppl during our gathering time and the space is quite large for gathering.

http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=13742

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-5 15:49 發表

1. Harbo ...

男爵府

91#
發表於 08-5-5 18:45 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 CCLee 的文章

got yours & anncyc's PM with contact. 8)

大宅

積分: 1422

92#
發表於 08-5-6 00:04 |只看該作者
May I and bb join the gathering too? would be great to let bb make more new friends!!

男爵府

93#
發表於 08-5-6 00:26 |只看該作者
原文章由 ammc 於 08-5-6 00:04 發表
May I and bb join the gathering too? would be great to let bb make more new friends!!

hi, ammc, sure, this is an open group. i think the whole point of this is to create more opportunities for our kids to get in touch with more ppl, 8) since they are mostly being brought-up in a 'small-family-environment' now in HK

別墅

積分: 534

94#
發表於 08-5-6 09:45 |只看該作者

I can ...

hi humptidumpti

我pm咗電話比你

男爵府

95#
發表於 08-5-6 11:44 |只看該作者
sammilowy, i've got your pm contact also.

for all other mums, please checkon the list of usggestions + CClee's option, and put down where you'd prefer to go, if we are to meet on 17May.

I will try to get the place sort out beforehand. thx!

大宅

積分: 1212

96#
發表於 08-5-6 12:54 |只看該作者
o, just read this post, I also want to join with my baby ar! I have joined the 半歲生日party which organized by 0709 mamas before, and experienced that facebook is easy way to gather all 0709mama for function, let post this upcoming event at there and easier to gather up all of 0709 mama and, i suggest to join the trial playgroup, believe there have enough space for many babies playing together 真係唔好意思無幫到手仲咁多建議..希望我地0709mama可以成功地攪更多既function啦

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-6 11:44 發表
sammilowy, i've got your pm contact also.

for all other mums, please checkon the list of usggestions + CClee's option, and put down where you'd prefer to go, if we are to meet on 17May.

I will try ...
以撒(Isaac),意為「喜笑」(laughter),借著恩典而不是借著努力、甘願犧牲、是「應許」的象徵..「弟兄們,我們是憑著應許作兒女,如同以撒一樣。」(加四28)

男爵府

97#
發表於 08-5-6 13:35 |只看該作者
原文章由 rwurwu 於 08-5-6 12:54 發表
o, just read this post, I also want to join with my baby ar! I have joined the 半歲生日party ...

hi, rwurwu, nice to have another additon to the list, you + your boy or girl?

i think using FB for organising event is a good idea! since this thread has been up and running for a while already, and most of the mums are working, i.e. don't get to check on this link too often, so to avoid any confusion this time, maybe we can just leave it as the way, and start posting on FB from the later gathering. 8)

the trial PG also sounds great! we may consider that after meeting up, sharing and enjoying some time among us 1st, then we will know what stage our babies are at... what can be our next move. I'm excited that my baby can make many more baby friends, yeah!!!

希望我們mammies 的偷閒小型聚會,或許能變成一個讓小孩結識同齡伙伴的定期活動吧.! avoid making this giantic but regular would be good -- 可以變成'月事小組' hehhe 8)
we can leave the big parties to be the yearly event. 8p

[ 本文章最後由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-6 15:56 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 1212

98#
發表於 08-5-6 14:31 |只看該作者
Hi HumptiDumpti, many thanks for your reply! Is great idea for '月事小組' Kindly please count me and my baby boy in for this gathering, looking forward to meeting you all babies soon! (pls adv if any information to be provided)

原文章由 HumptiDumpti 於 08-5-6 13:35 發表

hi, rwurwu, nice to have another additon to the list, you + your boy or girl?

i think using FB for organising event is a good idea! since this thread has been up and running for a while already, an ...
以撒(Isaac),意為「喜笑」(laughter),借著恩典而不是借著努力、甘願犧牲、是「應許」的象徵..「弟兄們,我們是憑著應許作兒女,如同以撒一樣。」(加四28)

複式洋房

積分: 405

99#
發表於 08-5-6 14:33 |只看該作者

I can ...

Hi,
I'd like to join too. I've pm my contact to you. Pls let me know (or call me) if anything I can help.
Many thanks for organising.

男爵府

100#
發表於 08-5-6 14:48 |只看該作者
dear all,
quick recap time again:

mommies on list:
chimchim
ammc
HumptiDumpti [Y]
anncyc [Y]
seaurchin96 [Y]
CCLee [Y]
angel_cheng
sammilowy [Y]
rwurwu [Y]
kinsze_yung [Y]

*[Y] for received PM for confirmation & contact
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Gathering 1st Round info-

* 17 MAY, SAT
* 13.00 - 17.00 or afternoon [i'd like to suggest a bit earlier than 15.00 if ok for other mums - end time would be up to us to round up]
* TST [we've marked down TST cos more ppl seems to prefer KWL so far]

============================end of quick recap

please select your prefer option of location. thank you. 8)

首頁

尾頁

跳至