跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 470

81#
發表於 08-7-23 10:12 |只看該作者
Poor you Joanna.

Seems the house was having various unsolved problems before you moved in.

Hope the landlord and agent will help to fix them asap.

You may record down the whole case with details and photos. In case you need to file a complaint, or touch wood to the tribunal, you will need the proves.

Wish you Good luck!!
Tina

原文章由 CJSmallB 於 08-7-23 08:32 發表
Hi, Winnie,

Even landlord will pay all, it is still a troublesome. We couldn't use washing machine, it was very inconvenience as Janice doesn't have too much spare clothes. (And I always think hand w ...

複式洋房

82#
發表於 08-7-23 10:15 |只看該作者
Hi KK,

Which shop in Highpoint shopping center?

Sounds really a bargain.

Tina

原文章由 卓宜媽媽 於 08-7-23 09:14 發表
Hi 大家好~

Christina,

Thanks, all the best to you too ^^

Winnie,

等我都試下同卓宜傾下先, 因為我自己好想睇KungFu Panda

Joanna,

咁會唔會delay你地move to new house既時間架? 希望你地可以樣樣順利

複式洋房

83#
發表於 08-7-23 10:25 |只看該作者
It's me again.

Report to the families in the west.

There's a Circus performing at the land opposite to the Werribee Plaza, at Hopper Crossing.

It the Circus Latino, from S.th America.

www.circuslatino.com

On the leaflet it says, the performance includes a combination of acrobats, trapeze, clowns, fire, juggling, Sth American dancers etc.

Starts 17th July until 2 Aug.

Family ticket $50. Children under three free!

洋房

積分: 285

84#
發表於 08-7-23 11:32 |只看該作者
Tina,

I am fine too on the coming Tuesday.

About the Huggies nappis on sales, it is offered by Big W and tomorrow is the last day. However, if you can't catch up tomorrow, you can also go to Footscray Chemist warehouse, it is $30 too, and there are many size and new design.

KK,

I already moved in, so poor!!!!!

Last Sat I also went to Big W Highpoint to buy the nappies, but there was no new design fitting for Janice, anyway I bought 4 boxes. Normally I buy the nappies in footscray, they always have sufficient stock, however, two weeks before, no stock available, then........

Joanna

複式洋房

積分: 339

85#
發表於 08-7-23 13:18 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 CJSmallB 的文章

I know BigW is on sales for all huggies nappies but i can only get 1 pack last week from city...they run out of stock even High Point...and i tried to go BigW in city again on Monday and today,there's nothing left 2....and the sales finish today night...........i don't think i can get more.........

複式洋房

86#
發表於 08-7-23 13:19 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 CJSmallB 的文章

I know BigW is on sales for all huggies nappies but i can only get 1 pack last week from city...they run out of stock even High Point...and i tried to go BigW in city again on Monday and today,there's nothing left 2....and the sales finish today night...........i don't think i can get more.........

複式洋房

87#
發表於 08-7-23 13:23 |只看該作者
Hihi,

I live in city, if you go city next time and you are free, we can have a lunch next time....

原文章由 卓宜媽媽 於 08-7-23 09:14 發表
Hi 大家好~

Christina,

Thanks, all the best to you too ^^

Winnie,

等我都試下同卓宜傾下先, 因為我自己好想睇KungFu Panda

Joanna,

咁會唔會delay你地move to new house既時間架? 希望你地可以樣樣順利

複式洋房

積分: 241

88#
發表於 08-7-23 13:24 |只看該作者
kk,

how about we watch it together so the kids can have accompany too...I will ask my husband first...we can go to the cinema at Ikea, or in the city or jam factory in chapel st....but have to be weekend....afternoon as well....

For gathering at thursday..

I can't believe there actually got 10 mummy come out...can't wait for tmr....

Vicki

複式洋房

89#
發表於 08-7-23 13:29 |只看該作者
hey Tina & Joanna,

I know the QV building food court can stay longer wor...ifu guys meet that's a good place or spencer st DFO shopping center food court also good...

Joanna,
did u book the appointment for glasses? I will need to call and book for Raymond too...do u want do it together? and may be yum cha after that? u ok at Sat right?

Vicki

別墅

積分: 770

90#
發表於 08-7-23 14:25 |只看該作者
Tina,

我係Big W買nappy架, 不過如果照Joanna and Christina咁講, 可能你會miss Big W既 sale, 去Joanna講既Chemist買呀, 佢地真係好多貨.

Tina and Joanna,

next tuesday 我約左9:30am 產前檢查, 根據以往既經驗, 我應該可以在11am to 11:30 am去到City

我去邊個food court都冇問題, 不過我唔知 location of DFO shopping centre

你地定地點and時間啦, i prefer在lunch前, 可以容易D搵到好位

Vicki,

如果我地去睇kungfu panda, 我地都會係weekend afternoon去, 我今晚問下Cherry係咪真係想去, 到時復你 :)

Christina,

如果你有興趣同時間, 可以一齊lunch next tuesday

男爵府

積分: 5693

91#
發表於 08-7-23 15:20 |只看該作者
7月午間小聚

日期: 7月24日(星期四)
地點: Westfield shopping centre二樓safeway門口等
時間: 10:30 - 2:30 (可各自早or遲走)
參加者:
Vicki
Vincy
Winnie
Fiona
Christina
Christi
Astor
Rani
Amy
Veron
Bearso+my son (多謝Winnie載我呀!)
Michael B. was born on 15 Nov 2005!
www.facebook.com/bearso

洋房

92#
發表於 08-7-23 16:26 |只看該作者
Hi, Vicky,

Of course not a problem la... We are only not Ok in the coming Sat as still busy in unpack moving home stuff. Please let me know the time and date when you confirm. Thank you.

Christina,

Which size do you baby use? Crawler or Toddler. If you are driving, try to good to footscray.

KK/Tina,

Me too, both QV & DFO are OK, I've been QV before, the food court is large but many students are staying there for long time.

DFO, it should be the corner of Spencer street and La Trobe Street, so we may drop off on Flatstaff station.

Joanna

大宅

積分: 3262

好媽媽勳章

93#
發表於 08-7-23 19:32 |只看該作者
To all sisters,

For those sisters who will attend tomorrow's gathering, I need to say sorry about I couldn't attend. Because I have been sick for a week, I though I will be ok from today, but my health tell me I am not ready to go out yet (blocking nose, sore throat, feel dizzy all the time, headache).

Really sorry about that and I hope I can join the later gathering very soon.....

You guys have more fun tomorrow
~我有一個好老公同三個小寶貝~

男爵府

積分: 5693

94#
發表於 08-7-23 20:28 |只看該作者
大眼媽咪~ Take care!!!
Michael B. was born on 15 Nov 2005!
www.facebook.com/bearso

複式洋房

95#
發表於 08-7-23 20:48 |只看該作者
Veron,

thats ok...u take care...the flu is very strong at the moment...my both kids were sick too....anyway...next time we will meet in the city for lunch or weekend BBQ in the city la....

Vicki

複式洋房

96#
發表於 08-7-23 21:40 |只看該作者
Vicki,

Thanks a lot for the place suggestions!

KK, Joanna and Christina ( and all those who can come ),

How about 11:00am at DFO food court on coming Tue?
Yes, the corner that Joanna mentioned now becomes the Southern Cross Station (Spencer st station before). DFO is just above the station.

Date: 29 July 08
Place: DFO food court (above Southern Cross station)
Time: 11:00am ( KK, you can arrive any time better for you. )

I havn't been there before. Don't know how it looks like and which shop as meetpoint ..... hehehe.

Attendee: Tina
KK
Joanna
Christina ?

Hope to see you all soon!

Tina

複式洋房

97#
發表於 08-7-23 21:46 |只看該作者
Take care Veron. Have more rest if possible.

洋房

98#
發表於 08-7-24 08:33 |只看該作者
Hi, Tina,

I made mistake tim. So I will drop off at Southern cross station along with Janice and arrive at 11:00am.

Joanna

別墅

積分: 770

99#
發表於 08-7-24 08:41 |只看該作者
Hi 大家好~~

Veron,

Take care!!~~

Tina and Joanna,

我都未試過在South Cross Station約人, 我到左station, 會call你地 ^^

Vicki,

我問左Cherry啦, 佢話去睇, 你地幾時岩時間就一齊啦 ^^

複式洋房

100#
發表於 08-7-24 11:29 |只看該作者
Wow, today we've got a pure blue sky here.

How about the east?

I'm now waiting for BB to wake up for lunch, then go to the beach! hehehe.

My hubbie is working at home today. So I can use the car. Yeah!

首頁

尾頁

跳至