跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 511

1#
發表於 07-6-27 09:31 |只看該作者

有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?

剛知道原來有第四間儲臍帶血公司,d臍帶血会速遞去英国plymouth處理及儲存,有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?用家比d意見吖!

男爵府

積分: 7902

2#
發表於 07-6-27 09:36 |只看該作者

Re: 有無人聽過Smart Cells 呢間儲臍帶血公司呢?

我都係近排睇 bk 先知有呢間
uk NHS 都用佢, 好似幾信得過....
我約左佢地下個禮拜, 傾完再上黎報告

有冇 mami daddy 已經用緊 / 簡左呢間呢?

別墅

3#
發表於 07-6-27 09:52 |只看該作者

to MoJoJoJo,
are you going to use this company? what do you mean by "傾"? i have discussed the details with the sales over the phone, and have obtained some information. So far i think their service is more serious than the other 3 companies. At least Smart cells provide 2 mother's blood test, one before giving birth , one at 6 months after to confirm the blood is ok to be saved.

男爵府

4#
發表於 07-6-27 09:59 |只看該作者

hi mummy-to-be,

i mean my hubby & i are gonna meet the sales in person and ask questions.

we haven't decided which company to go for yet. my main concern with this company is the physical distance the cord blood has to travel to get to their Lab.

have u decided to bank with this company?

別墅

5#
發表於 07-6-27 10:14 |只看該作者

to MoJoJoJo ,
the sales told me that they will collect the cord blood within a few hours after birith. They have a cut-off time at 7:00 pm every day for the cord-blood to be delivered to London and then after 2 hours driving time to Plymouth (at the south-end of England). The blood will be arrived to the lab within 24 hours.
Since i have no confident on cryolife (after your comment), health-baby (share holder is the son-in-law of Taiwan President, who will be prison very soon?) and cordlife (sales are not professional in explaining the details). It seems that Smart Cell is the only one left for me. The thing is that my due date is 16 july, i think i am going for Smart Cell.

男爵府

6#
發表於 07-6-27 10:26 |只看該作者

oh wow, ur due date is getting quite near indeed! all the best! :)

i think i'll ask the sales more questions on whether they have a 'secure chain-of-custody handling' along the way, considering the long distance (i.e. if someone's gonna be physically and legally responsible for the cord blood). and how they are going to guarantee the temperature, e.g. whether they use a medical courier.. or just sticking the cord blood in with other normal luggages....

another point is... uk's traffic is terrible... (i lived in the uk for 10+ yrs myself) so if there's a bad jam, what are they gonna do to protect the blood etc.

別墅

7#
發表於 07-6-27 10:33 |只看該作者

your questions are indeed very detailed, I have no ideas of what i should ask them sometimes. So when will you meet the sales? I would like to know the answers of these questions. When is your due date? This is your third baby right?

男爵府

8#
發表於 07-6-27 11:23 |只看該作者

haha think u've confused me with another mum la.

i'm having my first baby... due end of Oct. :)

i'm going to meet the sales next week - will sure let you know when i found out the answers to the questions / concerns below. :)

男爵府

9#
發表於 07-7-1 22:27 |只看該作者

i've met with the sales from smartcells la.

my main concern was the transportation from hk to the uk - the sales said they use a special courier to take care of the transportation, which sounds quite reliable to me.

i'm yet to meet the sales from the other 3 companies.... so still undecided at this stage...

首頁

尾頁

跳至