跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1438

81#
發表於 07-7-12 13:39 |只看該作者
GC & RMM,

I steamed the prawn with garlic only, they are yummy and sun sin.

I like the durian, red bean and mango ice stick.
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

大宅

積分: 3699

82#
發表於 07-7-12 14:56 |只看該作者
GC,

i check with DD and my order is aleady at the status of delivery can not cancel or else i can place the order again and reject to receive the first parcel as they told me before.

anyway, if RMM would like to order at DD, you and RMM can share this time la. If you need my help for the ordering, i am please to do so. pls pm all the list to me and i try to add it and cancel my previous one. But don't know whether it is ok or not.

i ordered the my feeling as well this time. First of all, i'm little bit worry about it is low b to my son. But it is English and Chinese version and it is more easy to teach him the feeling via story. sooo still order it.

Better Chinese has stock again so i order as well.

And some Cartoon DVD likes dora, ultraman, pokemo for my son - summer holiday entertainment.
i found out that my son can learns how to listen and understanding the PTH via this kind of cartoon - of course PTH for the language.

i found out the new release as follows:

动脑贴贴画:英语·短句
作者:韩国Cipun Book出版社 编 出版社:北京科学技术出版社 出版时间:2007年01月
不要要求孩子把sticker贴在指定位置,这会使有趣的益智游戏变得呆板,影响孩子的好奇心和学习兴趣。指导孩子根据故事或问题自己作出判断,独立完成每一页的内容,这种自发性的学习活动能培养孩子的自信心。为了培养...
¥10.00¥7.50折扣:75折节省:¥2.

Don't know how to paste the photos and link at BK right now. Do you know how to do it?

i also want to know how to delete the pm. very troblesome.

Pls tell me the Chinese name of the parenting book you view right now. so that i can have a look. TKs.

TTM,

Are the books and order at qzy is ok for delivery, if yes, i will ask them to deliver la.

子爵府

積分: 12607

83#
發表於 07-7-12 15:38 |只看該作者
Gloria,

My aunt is ~5y younger than my mum, and also over 80y. She is pampered by 2 sons (Vancouver cousin and UK cousin) and 1 daughter (SF cousin) and the entire extended family, queen of the clan, and does / says whatever she likes out here. Thinks highly of her 2 grandsons in Vancouver - the younger one I have never seen, the older one behaved badly when he was small, once hit me as I walked past him for no reason and he was ~3 or 4y then, this one is now 21y.

They cannot stand piglet in the house, v biased against him and blames him for everything. You know how heavy piglet is and when he walks around this wooden structured house it is like a hippo or elephant stomping around.

Tonight the ancient hot water shower sent out 2 loud rumbles throughout the house when I took my bath, and both my aunt and cousin came out to see what happened and asked piglet what he did - piglet was happy surfing Lego.com and not making a noise at that time. So you see the situation.

Anyway, I never liked my Vancouver cousin for historical reasons so I never go to Vanc. My UK cousin you know la. And SF cousin is ~4y my senior, has principles, always thinks she is right... that sort - you know DG girls ga la. And in future I will definitely avoid this extended family. A pity cos this aunt and my mum are the only 2 sisters left. I won't be coming to SF any more anyway and that's it. How come these ppl who stay away from HK for long time (over 10y) become so self-centered. My aunt's nickname is "mad chicken" and I've been hearing this since I was small. Piglet calls them "MaFanYou".

:tongue:

子爵府

84#
發表於 07-7-12 15:43 |只看該作者
LSW,

I also agree that the pms are vvv troublesome and want to delete them, but can't find the function key for it.

I think 1 way is to block the sender - this function is available. But I need to return to HK before trying this out.

大宅

積分: 3732

85#
發表於 07-7-12 15:53 |只看該作者
It is not difficult to delete PM bor. You can just tick the box in front of the PM you want to delete and then scroll down and click "submit" is OK lar.

OR

I misunderstood your meaning

[ 本文章最後由 Small_Cloud 於 07-7-12 15:58 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2282

86#
發表於 07-7-12 15:58 |只看該作者
LSW, Bluestar,

we can delete the pm message only after we have viewed it and the delete key is at the left bottom corner of the pm message.

LSW,

may need your help to order sth at DangDang....let me have a chat with Gloria 1st. Thanks.

Bluestar,

a little bit worry about our trip next week...... we'll go to Vancouver with my girl's 3 other classmates (i.e. total 4 families) next week. Hope we'll enjoy the trip !

子爵府

87#
發表於 07-7-12 15:59 |只看該作者
原文章由 Small_Cloud 於 07-7-12 15:53 發表
It is not difficult to delete PM bor. You can just tick the box in front of the PM you want to delete and then scroll down and click "submit" is OK lar.

Ha, Small Cloud,

I just tried the same method and succeeded in deleting the unwanted pms. I also placed "Editor" on my unwanted pm list.

This Discuz is worse that the previous Xoops !

子爵府

88#
發表於 07-7-12 16:01 |只看該作者
Dear All,

Will be going to D-land and L-land tomorrow, and return to SF on 17 July early afternoon.

See you !!

And thanks for all your moral support !!

男爵府

積分: 6599

89#
發表於 07-7-12 18:16 |只看該作者
LSW
They are
孩子,你为什么不听话
60分钟 母亲减压孩子棒
60分钟 棒孩子 父亲造

some picture books are good

鲸鱼——启发系列绘本
挖鼻孔真好玩
鳄鱼哇尼

Rmm

it is called趣味汉字
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

90#
發表於 07-7-12 22:04 |只看該作者
BS

If you are in the Disneyland shop and find some cartoon stainless steel fork+spoon set, can you help me buy 1-2 sets. We have lost one spoon from a set bought at Tokyo Disneyland. SF one may not have, but can you help me look look ah.

Mine is a Dumbo one. As long as it is 18-20cm long, i.e. not for baby but kids. Tks.

[ 本文章最後由 GloriaChung 於 07-7-13 09:40 編輯 ]
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

91#
發表於 07-7-12 22:08 |只看該作者
LSW

Right click the picture at the dd page, choose 'content'. i.e. the URL for the picture in jpg format. Copy it and paste it between will do.

原文章由 lamsuetwai 於 07-7-12 14:56 發表
GC,

i check with DD and my order is aleady at the status of delivery can not cancel or else i can place the order again and reject to receive the first parcel as they told me before.

anyway ...

男爵府

92#
發表於 07-7-12 22:10 |只看該作者
LSW,

Let me send you my wish list first. If not convenient to order for us,never mind... i will wait until there are enough to go : ) Pl check pm.

RMM
do you have a lot to order?

男爵府

93#
發表於 07-7-12 22:12 |只看該作者
SC

you are so smart!!

:lol:
原文章由 Small_Cloud 於 07-7-12 15:53 發表

OR

I misunderstood your meaning

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

94#
發表於 07-7-12 23:42 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3608

95#
發表於 07-7-12 23:42 |只看該作者
BS*,

After reading your messages, I can fully understand your situation. "shen ken hou tung chu lan" is really true. It is especially applicable when you live with someone that you seldom meet or relatives. If you can stand with them, you may just ignore them as long as you will not live there for a long time. I will support you whatever the decision you make..Just do more shopping, you will forget all unhappiness.:mrgreen:

GC,

Could you recommend some dangdang books which are about eq or emotional control or improving social skills for the child ?

Thanks a lot.

[ 本文章最後由 Adrian媽媽 於 07-7-13 08:48 編輯 ]

禁止訪問

積分: 6837

96#
發表於 07-7-12 23:51 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 285

97#
發表於 07-7-12 23:53 |只看該作者
Hi! all,
I try to post message few times but not successful.
Is troublesome we need to read those unwanted PM before delete

BS,
Poor you and Piglet.
Totally agree with you..
--Friends are definitely better relatives - you can choose your friends but not your relatives.--

Lets buy buy buy and play play play more in LA la. Shopping can let you temporality forget those unhappiness ah ma...

子爵府

積分: 14040

98#
發表於 07-7-13 11:36 |只看該作者
BS,
Poor you :-|

BTW, you just need to click those pms you want to delete and then press "entre" is ok

原文章由 Bluestar 於 07-7-12 15:43 發表
LSW,

I also agree that the pms are vvv troublesome and want to delete them, but can't find the function key for it.

I think 1 way is to block the sender - this function is available. But I ...
妹妹1歲la~

大宅

積分: 3699

99#
發表於 07-7-13 16:11 |只看該作者
GC,

Sorry that i can't combine the orders as dangdang don't allow me to combine it.

if RMM has somethings to order, you two can join together.

TTM,

did you transfer the money to me for the qzy's order, as ididn't check the bank yet. Qzy chase me for the money and delivery, is it ok?? i am waiting for your reply to make sure and confirmation.

男爵府

100#
發表於 07-7-13 22:51 |只看該作者
LSW

Okay ga. I could order together with RMM. Thanks for trying!!

原文章由 lamsuetwai 於 07-7-13 16:11 發表
GC,

Sorry that i can't combine the orders as dangdang don't allow me to combine it.

if RMM has somethings to order, you two can join together.

TTM,

did you transfer the money to me fo ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至