跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 800

1#
發表於 07-7-14 00:33 |只看該作者
My son is Anglo-Chinese and now 16 months. :)

複式洋房

積分: 176

2#
發表於 07-8-26 16:16 |只看該作者
原文章由 caspar_mama 於 07-7-14 00:33 發表
My son is Anglo-Chinese and now 16 months. :)

mine is 0.5 chinese, 0.25 japanese, 0.25 korean

anymore?

男爵府

積分: 5148

3#
發表於 07-8-26 22:54 |只看該作者
hi, it's me , bbix, caspar mama, how are u? my boy now is 2 yrs 3mths old, and I get one girl as well who is nearly 4mths old... they are hk french mixed

別墅

4#
發表於 07-8-27 11:23 |只看該作者
Hi BBIX and Jackie_Jensen

Nice to meet you :) I live in TKO, how about you guys?

男爵府

5#
發表於 07-8-27 21:32 |只看該作者
hi again, we live in sai kung

別墅

6#
發表於 07-8-28 12:18 |只看該作者
Hi BBIX

Did u take your son to any playgroup in Sai Kung or TKO? Any recommendations?

I am also finding a PN kindergarten for Caspar atm.

原文章由 BBIX 於 07-8-27 09:32 PM 發表
hi again, we live in sai kung

男爵府

7#
發表於 07-8-29 01:41 |只看該作者
hey, my son now studying in greenfield nursery, and he never join any playgroup.
In TKO and SK, there aren't many choice for good nursery, esp. international one, I sent him there cos it's closed to where we lived, and teachers there are not bad.
Now, I 'm looking for international kinder which hv higher chance go to CWB primary school. At the beginning, Abacus is my 1st choice, but now, I 'm not sure since the comment isn't so good, and too free. Hv u heard about it? Which kinder u plan to send your kid? and also, hv u ever heard New Song Kinder in SK? if u do, any comment?
thks!

別墅

8#
發表於 07-8-29 11:45 |只看該作者
Hi BBIX,

Abacus was also my first choice for Kindergarten. Since they dont have PN, I guess I will send Caspar to one of the Nursery in TKO for 1 year or so Abacus but I am still thinking about it.

Are you talking about the Greenfield at Nam Fung? I just started taking Caspar to the playgruop there once a week. Sorry, I haven't heard about the New Song Kinder in SK. Will try to ask relatives who are living in Sai Kung sometime next week.

How do you find Greenfield Nursery? Does your son enjoy school so far?

男爵府

9#
發表於 07-8-30 00:31 |只看該作者
hey, actually, it was recommended by bk mom, and I also visited greenville in hang hau, it isn't bad as well. but quite small compare w/ greenfield in namfung
My boy cried for 1st 2 weeks, and he didn't cry, but sometiems, he didn't look happy his teacher told me, probably too tired cos he started for 3 hrs school fm this week.
And he still hasn't talked as the same age child should, I 'm so worry. and he talked just simple vocab. that's all.. but just b/w 15-30 vocabs in eng, cantonese and french. not sentences yet.
Oh.. pls.. ask your relative about new song and abacus, and pls post it here and share! thks!

別墅

10#
發表於 07-8-30 16:12 |只看該作者
HI BBIX,

just give our boy some time he will get used to the school. many people said that kids learn to talk veyr quickly after going to school so pls dont worry.

my relatives are out of town atm so i can only ask them next week about the schools at SK.

cheers

原文章由 BBIX 於 07-8-30 12:31 AM 發表
hey, actually, it was recommended by bk mom, and I also visited greenville in hang hau, it isn't bad as well. but quite small compare w/ greenfield in namfung
My boy cried for 1st 2 weeks, and he did ...

男爵府

11#
發表於 07-8-31 22:58 |只看該作者
thks, will wait for your reply lei.. good nite!!

大宅

積分: 2186

12#
發表於 07-10-20 01:51 |只看該作者
hi,my baby is chinese+africa,
now is 1 years 9 months.....i don't know which school she will go, i live in TKO station...
happy family

民房

積分: 73

13#
發表於 07-10-22 21:37 |只看該作者
Hi all

My baby girl is 2 years and 10 months old now, she is Dutch-Chinese. Not so worry if your child does not master the language at the moment, as it's the same for my child. She's kind of slow in comparison of the other children in the same age, however, when she's 2.5 years old, suddently she can talk much better. And she can make different sentences in Cantonese, English and Dutch.

首頁

尾頁

跳至