母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 813

1#
發表於 07-7-17 18:25 |只看該作者
My due date is in mid Oct, what I need to get?
I am planning to buy brand new MEDELA 迷你型奶泵 Mini Electric pump and I have already got a baby sling and some pads, too. What other accessories that I need to prepare? Extra bottles and milk bags? What's the quantity?

大宅

積分: 1964

2#
發表於 07-7-18 06:38 |只看該作者
In my case, I have 6 extra bottles and a bottle sterilizer. You don't need to buy all things now, I suggest you to buy it when you need it. Otherwise, you will buy many things that you may not use.

If you need to back to work, remember to store your frozen milk as early as possible (like 1-1.5 month before you work). Also, you may need to buy dry ice pack and "fridge to go" for transportation of your milk from office to home; a plastic container for storing pump and a detergent for cleaning pump in the office. Some use "sterilize pill" to sterilize pump in the office for 2nd pumping. For me, I just use hot water to soak the pump.

PS: I use avent manual pump only. It works for me. Medela pump doesn't work for me.

[ 本文章最後由 miutang 於 07-7-18 06:44 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2929

3#
發表於 07-7-18 14:36 |只看該作者
Welcome to the BF family! Get some nursing bras too! And if you are storing milk before you go to work, you will need some storage bags.

If you are pumping in the office, you might consider getting a double pump to save the pumping time. I'm using Medela's pump-in-style (but it's rather expensive) in the office while Avent's manual pump at home. Both work fine. I've used Medela's Mini Electric once but it doesn't work well for me.

Many BK members said that Ameda's double electric pump is good. You can do a bit of research and think about it!

大宅

積分: 3548

4#
發表於 07-7-20 23:18 |只看該作者
Hi, NenNen,
Welcome to the breastfeeding world soon.
My due date is November, but it's my second baby.
For me, an Avent manual pump and an Ameda double electric pump works wonder.
I would suggest you to direct feed your baby during the first month. A good nursing pillow is very good for that purpose.
If you need to pump, you will need around 6 bottles and a steam sterilizer.
If you need to work later, you will need some other things, but you can prepare later.

原文章由 NenNen 於 07-7-17 18:25 發表
My due date is in mid Oct, what I need to get?
I am planning to buy brand new MEDELA 迷你型奶泵 Mini Electric pump and I have already got a baby sling and some pads, too. What other accessories ...

別墅

積分: 813

5#
發表於 07-7-26 17:15 |只看該作者
Thank you all for your reply. Your information is very helpful.
About the nursing pillow, is it necessary? Can we use other cushion/pillow for substitute?

大宅

積分: 1118

6#
發表於 07-7-26 17:51 |只看該作者
a medium side pillow for children use is quite good. I used it to support my BB from infant until now (10 months old)

原文章由 NenNen 於 07-7-26 17:15 發表
Thank you all for your reply. Your information is very helpful.
About the nursing pillow, is it necessary? Can we use other cushion/pillow for substitute?

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊