跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2014

1#
發表於 07-8-29 14:06 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, My son try before and see clearly.

I found this method in Book and see very clear.
My son can read far away ......

原文章由 lihoho 於 07-8-29 13:53 硐表
pmamylee,

Can you advise how to do the exercise at home? Is it just practice to look at the Eye Chart and at different distance? Thanks a lot.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

大宅

2#
發表於 07-9-6 13:44 |顯示全部帖子

Optical Dr told me he got 250 degree

He can see the blackboard and write all words on his handbook.....
So I dont let him to wear glasses at this moment.
Still use the eye-test methods everyday.
May be he tried when he went to the Optical Dr

Last year, he only got 100 degrees.... but no need to wear glasses. He got 95-100 on exam......and writing got A.....in pre-primary class.

Real eye sight??? or He is lier.

原文章由 BB2WONG 於 07-9-6 13:19 硐表

我見有幾位MUMMY都話同個仔仔OR囡囡一齊做,我以為大人及細路既EXERCISE會不同! 所以以為最慳也要一大一細咁做?另外什麼是""天使心"內優惠??
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

大宅

3#
發表於 07-9-18 11:37 |顯示全部帖子

Eye glasses only $500 more..

It is not very expenses for a pair of glasses. The main problem is NOT CONVIENCE. Even swimming, running, playing football, ice-skating...so dangerous if you are wearing eye glasses. So my son told me he never wear eye glasses during sport activities. He said he can wear eye class in class becasue he cannot see clearly.

But the doctor said sometime he can see and sometime he said not clear. He cannot give me a real degree but just said around 225 to 287...sometimes.

Luckily he can see the blackboard and write his handbook. But I think he love to read story books and no need any glasses. Now I try to print our some smallest words for his reading. hope he can reduce his eye-sight degree cox he is still young. My dad have an eye sight when he was studied F7. But he accruate his distances for reading. So he never wear eye glasses. Just sharing his experienced. In my case, I wear 150 degrees eye glasses sinces F5. now I got 475 degree....so poor....I dont like to wear eye glasses . They caused me so trouble during ice-skating, swimming & playing with my son.

首頁

尾頁

跳至