跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 184

1#
發表於 07-9-30 07:08 |只看該作者
Hello, every mami, how are you!

I need to go back to work in November. at that time my baby is more than 3 monthes old. I want to find a day care center or family child care to look after him. I live in brooklyn, near N and D train. If the location is near these trains or in down town and midtown of manhattan, it is better.

Any mami has any suggestion? Please please!!

I ever tried to contact some day care centers. but they only accept up to 5 months old baby.:(

男爵府

積分: 7794

2#
發表於 07-9-30 22:00 |只看該作者
pauline83y,
check with the free magazine which calls "brooklyn family" which offered from your mayor in brooklyn boro.
you can get it from Brooklyn at the street, shopping mall, babiesrus, and all hospitals, they have all info inside, otherwise, call 311, they will able to tell you.

原文章由 pauline83y 於 07-9-29 06:08 PM 發表
Hello, every mami, how are you!

I need to go back to work in November. at that time my baby is more than 3 monthes old. I want to find a day care center or family child care to look after him. I live ...

洋房

積分: 184

3#
發表於 07-10-1 13:01 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot! I will go out to find this magazine tomorrow. you are the Miss to know it all.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 07-9-30 22:00 發表
pauline83y,
check with the free magazine which calls "brooklyn family" which offered from your mayor in brooklyn boro.
you can get it from Brooklyn at the street, shopping mall, babiesrus, and all hos ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至