首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1624

101#
發表於 07-11-11 17:27 |只看該作者
原文章由 shingshing1223 於 07-11-5 18:47 發表
Ms Rose 你好!

我工人12月30日便約滿,她昨天跟我說不續約了, 她希望做到12月15號, 她亦向我表明會再找工作, 會先去澳門or大陸等. 所以叫我把機票的錢折現, 請問如果這樣做我會否有手尾跟 ?
可否把機票的錢叫她簽收 ...

折現無問題,當然要她簽收機票錢。

大宅

102#
發表於 07-11-12 00:32 |只看該作者
原文章由 Tungtung042003 於 07-11-7 00:41 發表
Dear Mrs. Rose

Pls advise on the following:

My Bun Bun's contract will be expired in Jan 10 and I plan to let her return to Phil around Christmas for taking her annual leave. However, I wonder if it ...

I don't fully understand your question.

There is no limitation to her days of holiday. However, she must have her new visa in the passport before she depart for her holiday.

大宅

103#
發表於 07-11-12 00:42 |只看該作者
Hi ramuza,

1-if i terminate my bun, then i have to giver her a one way ticket, is it only to manila? or if she lives very far, do i hve to inclue that domestic ticket?

ANS: You need to provide the transportation fare to her place of origin i.e. home. That mean including the domestic transport (not necessary by plane, can be by bus or ship).

2-in what case, can i terminate bun immediatley, without paying 1 month notice? ex: bun bun using cel phone while baby is not sleeping...? stealing but we did not cal the police, but she has signed a warning letter stating that she has stole from us?

ANS: None of the above that you mentioned. Even if a police report was made about her stealing, you will have to leave it to the judge to sentence if she is guilty or not. If you think you have a very strong reason, you can don't pay her the 1 month notice and leave it to the judgement of Hong Kong Labour Department. However, do note that if the Labour Department found that you must pay for the 1 month notice, your name will be filed in a record. Also, the Consulate announced that they now also keep a watchlist of errant employers.

大宅

積分: 4314

104#
發表於 07-11-12 02:19 |只看該作者
Dear Mrs Rose,

我們第一次請工人,但我們決定炒lai 左5個月的菲傭,因她不聽指示工作,時常犯錯又懶散還試過在我們面前抱著我女兒衝紅燈過馬路...,我的4歲女兒及家人都不喜歡她,每朝女兒都不肯讓她照顧梳洗及換衫;我們已另選新工人,據AGENT 估計明年1月中才到港, AGENT 叫我們留她到新工人到港才炒,現問題如下:

1.是否一定要出解僱信給工人? 如要否一定要寫理由? 理由可否用疏忽照顧或和被照顧者不夾?
2. 如留工人到1月,有關工人的稅款便需再續(因12月已完了已繳的半年稅), 那新的稅款餘數可否轉俾個新工人呢?
3. AGENT 建議我們以錢代機票好讓她返國內找新工, 這樣做合法嗎? 可行嗎?
4. 我們是否需要通入境處已解僱工人, 有甚麽文件要交呢?
5. 請問我們還有甚麼事要注意呢?

謝謝!

[ 本文章最後由 小樺媽咪 於 07-11-12 02:24 編輯 ]

洋房

積分: 45

105#
發表於 07-11-12 12:21 |只看該作者
Mrs Rose,

有問題請教, 印姐因為換咗新passport, 佢自己去入境處搞visa, (passportvisa19-02-08到期, 其實約满日係08-07-09),
佢話去到入境處先知要封僱主簽名的信, 但要先去agent 到攞嘢給我簽 (佢唔識英文, 廣東話又一舊舊), 於是佢去咗agent, 点知agent同佢寫咗封信叫佢攞番去入境處, 咁就搞掂番來, 不過問極佢都講唔出agent寫嗰封係咩.
現有問題如下
1)
究竟嗰封係咩?
2)
点解又唔駛僱主簽名都搞得掂, 係咪agent名義搞都得?
3)
印姐而家整咗新visa, 2月係咪唔駛同佢出境?

4)
笫日同佢出境駛唔駛新舊passport帶晒?

謝謝!

男爵府

積分: 8029

106#
發表於 07-11-12 13:06 |只看該作者

僱傭問題

Hi

can anyone give me advice

my maid is always go out to buy their personal things
during the working hours

i know this is very long time but i do not say anything.

last week i talk to her and ask her go out to buy thing during the rest day.
she give me black face everyday
usually on her rest day, she said wash the clothes and go out at 8:00 am in the morning, last week she said that i will not work on my holiday and i said do you do not want to work, she replied me up to you mum, i can go anytime.

because she just take care my child, no body can help me.

now, she work as very very unhappy, even clean the floor just the wet towel quickly one time finish.

we do not have any talking in the house.

i feel very worrying because of my child safety.

if there is any maid is for part-time and she is reliable to introduce

thanks a lot

別墅

積分: 997

107#
發表於 07-11-12 19:57 |只看該作者
我現考慮將BB同菲菲在平日搬去我阿媽家中,周末把BB或同埋菲菲一齐回我家,可以嗎?是否要通知Immigration Dept 或要重新做個一份約?請比D意見!Thx!

大宅

積分: 1540

108#
發表於 07-11-12 23:49 |只看該作者

ONE MONTH NOTICE IN LIEU

Mrs Rose,
又是我,今天是1個月通知最後一日, 我己叫agent來人同她計數, 她簽完及收了cheque後,便pack行李,她一件一件 令agent 職員和我不愉快,足足pack了大半小時;我便叫agent 職員幫她 快怏拿出門口;出了門口她們還在我門口不走;說太多東西,要其他maid幫手取,我call security叫她走,落了大廈平台,由於是放學時間很多bun bun好像同情她,教她報警.....上labour dept....
不久2位警員來了,他們很有禮貌和安慰我,已看了我是付清的機票+人工及已有一個月代通知信,他們和我抄些資料便走了.
之後agent打電話,說工人會到labour dept要我付多一個月通知金:cry: 她(工人)說我強迫她簽one month notice 信,真是好笑.....將個波交過來,說你和工人簽的,好像不關agent事!!!!?????我只好說由工人上罷,總之我又很多的warning letter說她經常做錯事.....現等最壞打算上勞工處,同她理論到底:cry:
明明簽了成個月one month notice現還想claim$,是否真是我們好好虾?:-(
agent兩個月前warn過她,後來我又給了一個月信及口頭通知,但工人好像說沒有...那麼辦???
謝!

[ 本文章最後由 KaKaYa 於 07-11-12 23:56 編輯 ]
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

複式洋房

積分: 245

109#
發表於 07-11-13 10:41 |只看該作者

holiday issue

Dear Mrs Rose,

I hired a maid in this month and She agree that she will going back to Philippine to see her kids in xmas while we are having holidays.

I got some questions to ask

she willing to take off 7days of her annual leave pre advance so if i ask her to leave hk on 21 dec when she suppose need to be back ?

In xmas i know there is 2 public holidays and new year 1 day in jan as well if she use annual leave to cover i still have to pay her full month salary right ?

I know sunday is not count as annual leave but just dont have idea if she havent work for us for 3 months how to deal with the public holiday like xmas .

Thanks

民房

積分: 4

110#
發表於 07-11-13 10:56 |只看該作者
印傭主動遲職

Dear Mrs Rose,

我家印傭剛做滿了七個月, 她前天主動跟我說要返回印尼結婚, 其實她新上任時已經有提出過, 無奈因為她要還錢, 所以拖到現在才再提出請辭的要求.

[問題一] 印傭的合約期為兩年, 可以提前解約嗎?

[問題二] 印傭提前解約, 她應負甚麼責任呢, 要有通知期嗎, 通知期要多久.

[問題三] 印傭主動遲職, 回程機票是僱主還是傭工付呢?

[問題四] 其實這已是第三個家傭, 我想問, 下次再請家傭時, 有何要留意, 可使家傭完成合約呢?

請多多指教.

Regards,
KKPIG

大宅

積分: 1929

111#
發表於 07-11-13 12:06 |只看該作者
我在8月8日在屋企附近agent簽著個印尼傭工,簽合約時agent未填寫任何,之後亦没有問我們需要service何人,我們一直要求agent給份合約copy,想知道我們簽完後agent填寫什麼﹖。至今仍未收到,agent一直有各種原因不肯給,我們的心亦來亦不安,想請問吓,對著咁的agent有何辦法,而家我可以怎做﹖

禁止訪問

積分: 4068

好媽媽勳章

112#
發表於 07-11-13 14:13 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 1540

113#
發表於 07-11-13 14:55 |只看該作者
win win

剛剛bun bun上了agent到後, 他們解釋了已簽了one month notice,所以沒有多一個月了,總之平息了一齊trouble了.
trouble 工人有報警....有上勞工處...明明已簽了一個月代通知信+機票+年假+transportation fee+food - $.學人告僱主 ....有問題?-(

原文章由 KaKaYa 於 07-11-12 23:49 發表
Mrs Rose,
又是我,今天是1個月通知最後一日, 我己叫agent來人同她計數, 她簽完及收了cheque後,便pack行李,她一件一件 令agent 職員和我不愉快,足足pack了大半小時;我便叫agent 職員幫她 快怏拿出門口;出了門口 ...
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

複式洋房

積分: 426

114#
發表於 07-11-13 23:59 |只看該作者
Dear Mrs Rose - I need to seek your advice again. My new maid has been working for me for 4 months and I find she's very demanding and fussy when it comes to food. She prefers luxury food and drinks like mango pudding, fruit juices, coke, exotic fruits to name a few which I am not prepared to provide. I have provided basic food like noodles, leftover food from the previous night, fish balls, chicken wings, luncheon meat, etc and she is free to consume what we have in the fridge for her lunch and dinner if we eat out at night except the exclusive stuff like steaks but she doesn't touch them instead provides her own food at her expense or eat noodles which she bought herself. On Sundays, she always returns home when we are having dinner and expects me to provide her meals which I am not too happy about and have expressed to her indirectly that my previous maids ate out before returning home.

Today, I saw her reading the FDH guidlines and later found the labour department's contact no next to her phone so I'm worried whether she had lodged a complaint behind my back. I don't know whether it is related to food as I refused to provide those luxury food to her as she has a very high consumption and would finish them off within a couple of days.

So my question is, am I obliged to provide whatever food to her at her request if she doesn't like what we eat (she's willing to eat the evening meals though). I was told that I have to provide her food of her choice which to me is too fancy. I am worried that she might say that I'm not providing food for her and that she had to provide her own food instead. I am not prepared to provide her food allowance as I know she will definately skim off my food then and use the allowance for other means. Also is it essential that I have to provide her meals on Sundays?

Thanks in advance.

民房

積分: 73

115#
發表於 07-11-14 11:55 |只看該作者

幫賓賓攪續約

Dear MrsRose,

1. 是否先去菲律賓領事館,除了新舊合約,甚麼不用帶?

ID407 Contract:

2. This contract is made between______and _______on _____________合約上的第一段要寫的日期是否去菲律賓領事館那日才填上,即申請日期?

3. 2(B) The Helper shall be employed by the Employer as a domestic helper for a period of two years commencing on ___________ 如果我個賓賓6/2/08約滿,是否填7/2/08?which is the date following the expiry of DH Contract No._______for employment with the same employer.

4. in the presence of ____________
(Name of Witness)
請問此欄見證人可否是親人?如兄弟姊妹?

請盡量解答,謝謝

禁止訪問

積分: 1430

116#
發表於 07-11-14 12:46 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

積分: 546

117#
發表於 07-11-14 13:07 |只看該作者

印傭主動遲職

印傭主動遲職

Dear Mrs Rose,

我家印傭剛做滿了3個月, 她昨天主動跟我說想唔做, 主要原因係佢話不懂得照顧我三歲大的仔仔, 因為佢時常聽唔明我仔仔講嘢, 令到我仔仔發脾氣, 佢又控制唔到我仔仔.
無奈因為她要還錢 (頭半年), 所以佢話想一想, 先決定? (做定唔做), 我怕佢, 一到第7個月, 佢要提出請辭的要求, 我到時要請個新的傭工, 會請唔切呀.

[問題一] 印傭的合約期為兩年, 可以提前解約嗎?

[問題二] 印傭提前解約, 她應負甚麼責任呢, 要有通知期嗎, 通知期要多久.

[問題三] 印傭主動遲職, 回程機票是僱主還是傭工付呢?

[問題四] 印傭主動遲職, 僱主要負責什麼呢?

[問題五] 我應唔應該早啲找一個新的傭工呢?

請多多指教.

Regards,
Fanny

[ 本文章最後由 fannylau69 於 07-11-14 13:15 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 869

118#
發表於 07-11-14 16:56 |只看該作者

遺散費幾時先要俾?

請問滿兩年約, 不會續約, 需要付遺散費嗎?

大宅

119#
發表於 07-11-14 17:50 |只看該作者
原文章由 mcmug22 於 07-11-6 13:04 發表
你好,我是第一次請工人的,最近經別人介紹了一個將完合約(11月30日)的印傭給我,想問:

我這個情況,自己找到工人後找Agent搞手續,是不是比直接找Agent找本地完約工人的費用平些?(我知一般經Agent推薦然 ...

1. ANS:{一般會平D,但最少都要收 $2,000}

現雇主想這個印傭合約完後做多2個月才離開,即明年1月,而我又OK, 但這樣可以嗎?如可以,要注意些什麼?(如要求現雇主付這2個月的雇傭稅Or……)

2. ANS:{不可兩個月,因完約後最多Extend一個月work visa,而呢個月係免收外傭稅架,一定要係完約前一個月去入境處申請}

這印傭完了現雇主的約後不回家,是不是我請了她後1年內安排她出境回大陸1次就OK? 回大陸她需要申請簽證嗎?還是帶身份證或護照就OK了?我1年可以帶她回大陸幾次?每次可以逗留多少天?

3. ANS:{無錯回大陸1次就可以,不過要申請簽證比較煩去澳門方便D。出境當然要帶Passport, HKID & contract。有關返大陸既問題你打去問中旅社,因我唔清楚。

大宅

120#
發表於 07-11-14 17:54 |只看該作者
原文章由 phoebe37 於 07-11-6 16:29 發表
hello,

想請教~

工人在舊僱主做左4年(滿2個約), 唔同佢再續約, 我請左佢
如果而家舊僱主要請番佢, 咁佢使唔使比長期服務金?

唔駛俾!係要"連續"做滿5年以上先有長期服務金架。

首頁

尾頁