跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 53

1#
發表於 07-12-19 09:51 |只看該作者
hello,
I have a phil maid (whom we both agreed to terminate the contract earlier because I think she is not suitable to me) I also hire her bigger sister for over 5 years (for my family), as I also want to hire one for my parents-in-law, therefore, I hired her. As she did not know cantonese when she came, therefore, there is communication problem between my parents-in-law in the past 3 months. And then I discuss with her bigger sister, and finally we both side agreed to terminate the contact. She will back to phil on 28/12, and after I read the comments in baby-kingdom, I think she deserves a job in Hong kong. Therefore, I recommend her here and hope she can find a job.

Her charactistics:
1. no working experience before
2. has a 4 years old son in phil and a husband
3. don't know much cantonese, but after 3 months training, she now can speaks simple cantonese wordings. English ok.
4. good cleansing work and willing to take care my newborn son (get up at 4:30am)
5. fair cooking work
6. a bit quiet personality, but very good to my newborn son
7. not lazy

I think she don't mind to have trial work as it is reasonable.

please contact me by pm or email [email protected]

Thanks. (no agent please)

洋房

2#
發表於 07-12-19 10:18 |只看該作者
p.s.
I think she suitable for family who know simple English and with baby.

She usually sleeps at 1100pm, wake up at 4:30am to care my newborn. and I allow her to sleep 1-2 hours in the morning for compensation.

I will be back to work on 24/12, I don't mind to accompany her for trail work before 24/12.

I repeat, as her bigger sister is very good to my family, and after reading the bad comments here recently, I really want to help her and I think she deserves a job in Hong Kong.

洋房

3#
發表於 07-12-19 10:27 |只看該作者
p.s.s.

I mean after reading the bad comments of bun bun, some bun bun are really horrible, and I observe her personality should not be that bad, only a bit shy. Therefore, as a ex-employer, I hope she can find a job here.

By the way, she is 29 years old.

Her bigger sister have been work for my family near 6 years and I will renew the contact with her bigger sister in the coming Feb, 2008. honestly, I don't mind to pay the compensation when one day she leaves, as I think it is fair and I think good bun bun is difficult to find.

大宅

積分: 2782

4#
發表於 07-12-19 13:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 aidenma 於 07-12-19 10:27 發表
p.s.s.

I mean after reading the bad comments of bun bun, some bun bun are really horrible, and I observe her personality should not be that bad, only a bit shy. Therefore, as a ex-employer, I hope sh ...

Please check email.

Thanks!

複式洋房

積分: 283

5#
發表於 07-12-19 14:24 |只看該作者
原文章由 aidenma 於 07-12-19 10:27 發表
p.s.s.

I mean after reading the bad comments of bun bun, some bun bun are really horrible, and I observe her personality should not be that bad, only a bit shy. Therefore, as a ex-employer, I hope sh ...

hi aidenma

I have pm to you
please check Thanks

複式洋房

積分: 155

6#
發表於 07-12-19 14:48 |只看該作者
Hi aidenma,

I've PM you. Please check pm.
http://b1.lilypie.com/RKqHp8.png

民房

積分: 115

7#
發表於 07-12-19 16:15 |只看該作者

maid

I want to made a inteview,
Pls call me, Tel : 61554803

Tks a lot !

禁止訪問

積分: 530

8#
發表於 07-12-19 19:06 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

洋房

9#
發表於 07-12-20 11:35 |只看該作者
Dear all Bk mothers,

as this is a special case, and I think it is fair to have trial work before you decide to employ my ex-maid or not. Therefore, I had arranged some trial work for her. And now her schedule is full, therefore, please don't pm me or sent email to me la. Thank you and sorry for all inconvenience caused. Thanks.

民房

積分: 11

10#
發表於 07-12-21 16:05 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 aidenma 的文章

我的菲傭突然辭職,新工人又說不來,請幫忙,PM或電郵:[email protected]

大宅

積分: 1506

11#
發表於 07-12-22 09:45 |只看該作者
Hi

I urgently need a good maid, could you pls call me at 98067098. Tks.

首頁

尾頁

跳至