親子旅遊

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 576

1#
發表於 08-1-17 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
I want to go to Europe in summer time with my five yr old daughter. Does any one has any experience of which tour agency is good for going to Europe and any tips? Please share!

別墅

2#
發表於 08-1-18 15:24 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you! By the way, which coutries will you go? You are going to Europe in the winter times? How much?:lol:

原文章由 KaHeiBaBa 於 08-1-18 01:26 發表

我o地一家三口已經報o左名,參加 "勝景遊" 去歐洲玩九日,返o黎先話你知,呢間旅利社參唔參加得過 !!

別墅

3#
發表於 08-1-18 16:08 |顯示全部帖子
我打算8月去歐洲呀.Please share! When will you be back? Are you going during the Chinese New Year?
你回來報下料呀.. Thank you!

別墅

4#
發表於 08-1-24 20:57 |顯示全部帖子
Can anyone share the experience? Any other family has been to Europe with a small kid?

原文章由 hazelle 於 08-1-17 21:18 發表
I want to go to Europe in summer time with my five yr old daughter. Does any one has any experience of which tour agency is good for going to Europe and any tips? Please share!

別墅

5#
發表於 08-1-25 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
We have been travelling with our own with no tour group since my daughter was 1.5 yrs old. We always go to Japan because of short flight time (only 4 to 5 hrs). My daughter is going to be 5 yrs old and I think we can try a much longer flight hours. Plus also it is really enough to go to Japan. The main reason that I want to try the group tour is because I thought it is not that safe to take the local subways with my daughter especially to places such as Paris. My husband and I have to Spain, Paris, Austria and Switzerland. We would like to go to somewhere which is also interesting for kid, not necessary a disney land like places. I know we can travel with my daughter to Switzerland pretty save but we want to go to somewhere we have never been first (as we stayed quite a long time in Swit., last time) I am interested to go to Milan (Italy). However, is it save to travel with the local subways in Milan? I was told there are a lot of gangster and robbery around. Is that right? Do you travel by the subway or rent a car. Where do you rent a car and is it OK to drive if we can not read other than English? Which country is the best to go with Italy? It seems that most of the mummy blog detail talked about Japan only. Can you mummies share with your experience because this is our first time to Europe with my daughter. Thank you very much!

[/quote]

別墅

6#
發表於 08-5-2 20:23 |顯示全部帖子

trip to Europe with 勝 景 旅 遊

Dear KaHeiBaBa,
How is your trip to Europe with 勝 景 旅 遊. I am planning to join their tour to Europe in Aug with my 5 yrs old daughter. I am now despirately to know whether they are good and your experience in March. Thank you very much. Please if anyone can tell me your experience with勝 景 旅 遊. :)
原文章由 KaHeiBaBa 於 08-1-18 01:26 發表

我o地一家三口已經報o左名,三月中參加 "勝景遊" 去歐洲玩九日,返o黎先話你知,呢間旅利社參唔參加得過 !!

別墅

7#
發表於 08-5-3 18:09 |顯示全部帖子
KaHeiBa Ba,
I am still waiting for your reply. The package with 勝 景 旅 遊 in Aug is out and it is quite expensive, $26xxx per person. I would like to know more about the experience before I book it. Is there any one can tell me more about the details with the group tour as It is not very save to go to Europe by ourself such as Italy with young kid. What about Wing on? It is out too with $20xxx but fly with BA, that is not direct flight.

原文章由 hazelle 於 08-5-2 20:23 發表
Dear KaHeiBaBa,
How is your trip to Europe with 勝 景 旅 遊. I am planning to join their tour to Europe in Aug with my 5 yrs old daughter. I am now despirately to know whether they are good and your e ...

別墅

8#
發表於 08-5-4 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
SumSumBB,
$26xxx per person for 13 days. KaHeiBaBa has already told me and I very likely will join the tour. My daughter is only 5 yrs old and they charge her $23xxx which is very very expensive. Please if anyone has any idea or experience, please let me know. Thank you very much.

原文章由 SumSumBB 於 08-5-4 12:21 發表

hazelle,
$26xxx 可以去十幾日呀?
想當年我去歐州都係用左兩萬幾,但就去左兩個幾月,仲程程火車都係搭頭等!
現在歐羅不斷升,唔知出年的團費會唔會更貴!mouth: ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至