在職全職

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 5309

1#
發表於 08-2-6 11:50 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Krislee ... I have a 3 year old daughter and a nb baby, and my maid has been with us for just over one year. Before my son was born, she mainly takes care of my daughter (I was working full-time) and do housework, cleaning, cooking, etc.
I changed to work part-time a few months ago and is now on maternity leave until May. As my daughter attends full day K1, sometimes when my maid is free she wants to help taking care of my son.
So far I haven't asked her to take care of my son as that's what I'm home for. She can help me doing other things (e.g. sterilise bottles, washing bb clothes, etc.) and make sure she keeps the house very clean all the time.
I told her we have our ways to raise our kids so we prefer to take care of young bb ourselves. My maid is very good at taking care of kids but she spoils them so much.
I don't know what your bunbun is like, but just be careful as some maids prefer to take care of nb bb and use this as an excuse of not doing all the housework. Overtime the baby gets so attached to the maid so it is even a better excuse for her of not doing any housework!

原文章由 krislee 於 08-1-28 12:23 發表
我個仔得3個月大,唔識講,又唔識表達,我很擔心'賓賓'會刻薄BB!
到底係咪我心理太緊張呢?

首頁

尾頁

跳至