論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 81

1#
發表於 08-1-27 23:25 |顯示全部帖子
我响個西人牧師開的agent請左個工人, 做左一個月就resign (唔知係咪因為牧師唔收佢地agency fee, easy come easy go D), 依家等緊佢另一個replacement, 42 yrs old, 仲有D担心.

牧師成日讚佢D工人, 又話一D工人做唔長係因為僱主要求高, 又
harsh, 唔係工人的問題. 點解佢成日都企响工人嗰邊, 個工人唔好, 我都好可憐, 好似個工人走左, 我成家都好唔方便.

仲有, 佢係靠佢個工人同菲律賓嗰邊聯絡 -- 係佢個工人over the phone 同我講個新工人點樣點樣適合我屋企. 佢個工人做埋agent D 野, 是否佢本人同個工人都已經違犯勞工法例呢?

洋房

2#
發表於 08-1-28 12:17 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 HHCC 於 08-1-28 09:41 發表
我識人經施牧師請左個工人, 佢話幾好喎! 你個工人幾多歲? 之前有無來過打工? 我同事果個就26歲, 只得phil 經驗. 來到有禮貌同識分尊卑. 不過就要教囉. 你個工人係自己resign? 係咪homesick? 請過一個要唔要再 ...

re your so many questions (just to guide me reveal more facts):
1. age: 29 yrs old
2. no HK/overseas experience
3. reasons for leaving: not known (as i heard from her several times or from others who knew her, the answers are always different) tell you one thing, my previous helper always called her for chatting. after she left, my previous helper called again and told me their conversation. this 29-yr-old helper chatted with my previous helper and didn't let me know their "friendship". my previous helper even knew she lost my bedsheet cos she hang it out of the window and blew away..... but before that, this 29-yr-old told me that she ironed it and put it back to the wardrop and "disappeared". in this case, what do think of the reliability/ethics of this 29-yr-old helper. she is a christian! (ok, as the pastor said "christians are just human being", but i think it is very basic for an employee to be honest)
4. replacement: free! but I LOST MUCH TIME AND EFFORT FOR REPLACEMENT. IT IS BEYOND MATTER OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

BTW, are you someone who represents the pastor or who wants to protect the fame of that agent??? seems that all questions you asked just want to guide me tell something!

洋房

3#
發表於 08-1-29 21:24 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 小圓圓 於 08-1-29 16:08 發表
電話21511125,或看www.arrowes.hk,該公司為一美國牧師主理,但他在港多年,能操流利廣東話及看中文,另有一香港職員負責,可上網選傭,看啱後問牧師意見,或可直接叫佢地介紹一個合用的.可以無須親身去佢公司找,佢可以傳真 ...

小圓圓:

多謝你的回履, 我都同意你對牧師的COMMENTS. 當初, 我也是因為他是好人一個, 才幫襯佢, 唔通貪佢收費貴過人. 佢的確是香港agent中最講道德的了. 佢會將佢對potential candidates 所知的優缺點都講比我知, 不過佢同其他agent一樣, 唔係先知, 亦沒有親手train 親眼見個candidate 的表現, 唔知佢地真實的優缺點. philippines training centre 只是train d 人7日, 知幾多呀.

佢唔收菲傭agency fee, 只收hk傭主 $, 真係好人, d菲傭好貧困, 想幫佢地. 其實, 牧師隨左幫佢地來港搵$, 改善生活, 另一目的是帶佢地返由這牧師在香港開的菲傭團契 (令團契擴大, 令佢地信仰生活是牧師的正務, 做agent生意是支援這主要業務, 菲傭才是佢真正的 target customers), 所以盡量勸僱主比佢地sunday放假返團契, 又教育僱主如何做好, 比佢地應有的權利和尊重, 等佢地開心, 我個29-yr-old 來我屋企, 佢來左一個月煮野難食, 我忍, 又要分開煮自已的餸, 我忍, 佢飛左我張床單落街, 話唔知點解熨好放左入柜消失左, 我一直無踢爆佢, 佢唔聲唔聲在間屋好以外星人, 我忍, 我星期日打破glass jar, BB赤腳周屋走, 我同老公又要清理broken glass, 又要顧住亞B, 佢留在自已房唔出來幫 (因為佢星期日放假是應有權利)..... 一個月後, 佢仍然唔識煮 (連教過佢整的餸都好難食 --- 佢本人唔願意改口味/適應食中國餸, 又點會學得好), 我終於忍唔住發怒駡了佢一餐, 比佢d 壓力要佢快d pick-up, 佢第二日就resign, 再過一日佢捉住我講的一句話"I WON'T KEEP YOU" 話係我炒佢, 佢想我比一個月錢又可以即走, 佢就想! 其實佢第一日來港就計劃shopping和旅遊完就走, 結果破壞我屋企計劃, 我不知佢同牧師/Nelly講我點對佢, 但我老公係個老實人, 我對佢點可以做証....nelly 係菲傭, 佢幫牧師手開解新來港菲傭, 可以容易d溝通, 但佢地是否會側埋一邊呢, nelly 同個工人傾計, 沒有同個僱主傾, 會否唔識平衡相方. 按法例, nelly 不可以做外傭合約之外的工作, like this.

隨了今次, 你在 "論盡家傭" 介紹這間老實AGENT, 可見你真是牧師的FANS, 想眾外傭僱主受恵, 例如:

08-1-26
哪一間僱傭介紹中心有本質保證?
好d的agent
無個可保證工人一定好,只能找個好d的agent, 以前找的agents無個好,現在找到一處是一個西人宣教士主理,有菲無印,但佢好老實,佢知有關工人的缺點都話你知,你想過才請,收費$3400,有意pm取電話
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1278008&page=1#pid21018796

08-1-26
海盈梗係差
海盈旺角個間唔好,我係佢度請咗個印傭好古惑,做咗三四個月玩嘢,誣告我打佢無放假等,佢地濶佬懶理,根本佢地無理工人好唔好都推介俾你,有事又唔覆電.一D都唔關心你件事,最後只識叫你上來找過個.
我最近幫襯個AGENT十分老實,有關工人缺點都講俾你知.只有菲無印,收三千四,有意PM我取電話.
http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1275179&page=1#pid21017431

my husband has to work every sunday (8:00am to 4:00pm, sometimes til 6:00pm). my son is only 3 yrs old -- he is quite active and i am the only person to take care of him every sunday. i need a helper who can work on sunday, yet the agent just emphasize that good employers should let their helper take the rest day on sunday because their filipinna fellowship has gathering every sunday. at first, i requested the 29-yr-old helper to enjoy her rest day on Saturday/Monday and join my church's english sunday service so that it won't affect her religious life. she always said the pastor invited her to this and that activities held on sunday..... i followed the "doctrine of being kind to your helper" as taught by that agent and let her take the rest day on all sundays -- even i am exhauseted to take care of the little monkey alone and exhausted every sunday. in return, i got a resignation letter. what i complain is that i was unlucky to hire such a helper.

in sept/aug 07
i signed contract with that 29-yr-old helper

in late oct 07
she arrived hk

in late nov 07
she resigned (just one month after the contract commenced)

in early dec 07
i signed contract wiht the 42-yr-old replacement helper

in early jan 08
last day of the 29-yr-old helper. since then, i need to do all houseworks la. my hard life starts. less time with my son, less time to look for jobs. less time to study......

in late jan 08
the replacemnet helper still can't come to hk. (ALMOST TWO MONTHS AFTER SIGNING CONTRACT)

in coming early feb 08
possibly the new helper may arrive my house. but still need to take further a couple of months to get her familiar with my house practice.

FOR HALF YEAR! MY FAMILY HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM INSTABILITY DUE TO CHANGE OF HELPERS. IF YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND OF THIS RESPECTFUL PASTOR, TELL HIM MY AFORETOLD STORY.

[ 本文章最後由 hangbobo 於 08-1-30 00:26 編輯 ]

洋房

4#
發表於 08-2-5 10:42 |顯示全部帖子

新工人上周六正式上班啦! 好好喎!

同上次個工人好唔同, 呢個在星加坡, 台灣, 香港都做過 (原來我記錯), 知大體, 做事懂緩急輕重 (會留意老闆何時要佢上前幫手, 何時可以清手頭工作), 衞生程度高, 性格溫柔, 內向但願意同人溝通, 所以一教就明, 幾聰明 (不過我英文都幾好o架:lol ), 有時間都會在sitting room stand-by, 我唔得閒佢會同BB睇書, 唔躲在房裡, BB幾鐘意佢, 最緊要是她有心 "做好呢份工", 賺錢幫補屋企. 佢來左三日, 我D計劃終於上番正軌, 我都有開聲多謝同稱讚呢個新工人.

ai ya, 上次那位先前是秘書小姐, 在家都有亞媽照顧自已和囝囝, 來香港可能只是為旅遊, 當我屋企係YWCA, 我原本想佢o既背景幾好ga mah -- 亞叔係傳道人, 同施牧師好熟, 又讀酒店管理, 點知....really it's another story. as pastor Smith said, "forgot her". 牧師/nelly覺得我唔接納佢性格唔夠cheerful唔成熟, 其實點只咁簡單, 基本心態有問題就真, 我點retain佢都無用. 我是個點樣o既僱主, 等個新工人同佢地講啦, 佢仲要係nelly o既親戚.

all in all, 小圓圓講得啱, 工人質素無補証, agent 是否負責任和願意跟進好重要, 我未試過其他agent, 唔可以比較. 但始終覺得僱傭介紹所和教會團契應劃清界線, Nelly 身份是牧師的家傭, 其工作範圍是受法例約束, 不應觸及agency business.

[ 本文章最後由 hangbobo 於 08-2-5 11:31 編輯 ]

洋房

5#
發表於 08-2-6 18:05 |顯示全部帖子
:恭: :喜:

首頁

尾頁

跳至