論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 72

1#
發表於 08-1-30 22:46 |只看該作者
dear all, my new and first philippine maid just arrived 5 days ago, however, her attitude is totally unacceptable, don't listen and follow to our requests at all but just long face to us, tomorrow will be her rest day, and we plan to let her off and then send all her belongings to the agent.

what should i pay to the agent for dismissing her in a week? and we don't plan to reuse this agent as they are not helpful and efficient at all throughout the employment process.

Please advise, thanks

大宅

積分: 2648

2#
發表於 08-1-31 11:03 |只看該作者
give her the rtn ticket (14 days validity) + x days of salary, let her pack by herself, u can check but don't do it yrself! u can find a friend as witness or use video, it's not a must to send her bk to the agency, just make sure she sign all necessary documents.
原文章由 Buzzlightyear 於 08-1-30 22:46 發表
dear all, my new and first philippine maid just arrived 5 days ago, however, her attitude is totally unacceptable, don't listen and follow to our requests at all but just long face to us, tomorrow wi ...

洋房

積分: 72

3#
發表於 08-1-31 13:30 |只看該作者
thanks flyingmom, shall i buy the return ticket by myself or through the agent? so bad luck to lose money for an unhelpful maid.

大宅

積分: 4989

4#
發表於 08-1-31 14:45 |只看該作者
佢未做夠7日, 你係唔需要負責佢今次休息日人工架, 唔好出多益左佢! 即係話佢做左5日的話, 你只需出5日人工好啦!

另, 你可以pm 你agent資料比我嗎? 我怕唔好彩搵到間咁差的. thanks!

男爵府

積分: 7517

5#
發表於 08-1-31 15:02 |只看該作者
唔係要比多一個月糧佢咩? 而重有100蚊嘅travel allowrance都要比架

首頁

尾頁

跳至