尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 323

1#
發表於 08-4-19 22:49 |只看該作者
好唔開心呀,我簽咗和記寬頻但成日上唔到網!
我住葵涌,和記寬頻客戶,13個月以來十多次上唔到網,打去投訴,通常要第二日才上到。四月直至目前為止已有兩日上唔到網 ! 我仲有十一個月約呀,真係唔知點算
因工作需要,99%都要晚上上網,和記咁唔穩定,真係想死!
同過佢客戶服務經理提及要無係件解約,佢一味唔正面回覆,只係話會改進!但13個月以來都冇改進囉!

有冇高人指教點先可以提早解約?

男爵府

積分: 5478

2#
發表於 08-4-19 23:21 |只看該作者
打去報紙.雜誌投訴最實際

大宅

積分: 4279

3#
發表於 08-4-20 00:56 |只看該作者
原文章由 Chris1009 於 08-4-19 22:49 發表
好唔開心呀,我簽咗和記寬頻但成日上唔到網!
我住葵涌,和記寬頻客戶,13個月以來十多次上唔到網,打去投訴,通常要第二日才上到。四月直至目前為止已有兩日上唔到網 ! 我仲有十一個月約呀,真係唔知點算
因工作 ...

你把所有不能上網的cases 記錄哂,告訴他們上網對你極之重要,這樣不穩定,一定不能再拖延,一定要解約。給他一個限期,說如果還不能解決,你會到報館和消委會尋求協助。

希望他們為了商譽,會盡快同你解約啦!

話時話,我最近至轉左去香港寬頻,好彩無選中和記mouth:

洋房

積分: 91

4#
發表於 08-4-20 01:17 |只看該作者
over 1 year ago, I used HGC Broadband too and always can't entry Internet. It's very bad service because I use their telephone & broadband. When I can entry Internet, then the telephone cannot use. Call their service, next day to repair then the telephone can use then the broadband unavailable.

Always the engineer had no show up, only to dial your mobile. Finally, I compliant them and they repair with PCCW engineer. That's ok but sometime still encountered Internet problem.

Since the contract almost expire, I change the broadband after expired.

I agree with Chris1009 member, record all repairing service then write a letter to them and cc to 電信管理局.

複式洋房

積分: 323

5#
發表於 08-4-20 09:52 |只看該作者
Thanks all for your replies~
Snoopy, I also experience the technician no show after making appointment with their call center!!!
I'm very very fustrated la~

HCG repair center has all my records of no internet connection in the past 13months, and the customer service manager also agrees that the number of no connection is a lot, but he is not willing to discuss 解約, every time just said they will try to improve..:;pppp:

I will write to 電信管理局and hope they could help.

原文章由 snooopy 於 08-4-20 01:17 發表
over 1 year ago, I used HGC Broadband too and always can't entry Internet. It's very bad service because I use their telephone & broadband. When I can entry Internet, then the telephone cannot use. Ca ...

大宅

積分: 2994

6#
發表於 08-4-20 19:22 |只看該作者
看後都唔感上 和記寬頻, 問過佢平只要 $119, 但我最近轉咗佢用家居電話, 不知會否打不通呢 ?

複式洋房

積分: 278

7#
發表於 08-4-21 18:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 snooopy 於 08-4-20 01:17 發表
over 1 year ago, I used HGC Broadband too and always can't entry Internet. It's very bad service because I use their telephone & broadband. When I can entry Internet, then the telephone cannot use. Ca ...

It is because HGC phone is IP phone, it use your internet access as a media to transmit the phone calls. So no internet = no phone.

In fact, in most of the case, what the technican comes is just put your wire to another port in their network switch at the basement.
健次郎
香港伸手害人协会永远荣誉会长
=================
北斗神拳是天下无敌的

已刪除用户

積分: 194079

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 2023年兔年勳章 好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 BK Milk勳章

8#
發表於 08-4-26 14:47 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 278

9#
發表於 08-4-26 22:15 |只看該作者
http://www.hgc.com.hk/chi/cs_customer_charter.html
See this service level agreement, to check out whether they cannot adopt to the agreement therefore you can terminate the service. use this as a base to make complaint to OFTA.
健次郎
香港伸手害人协会永远荣誉会长
=================
北斗神拳是天下无敌的

男爵府

積分: 7559

10#
發表於 08-4-28 12:25 |只看該作者
I'm also HGC customers in South Horizons and don't have serious problem bor. From time to time (about once/twice per month), connection would automatically disconneted. The most serious event was they have disconneted my connection at switch level and thus not able to access for four to five days.

洋房

積分: 35

11#
發表於 08-4-30 07:52 |只看該作者
D網絡商服務太差了~~~~~~~~~

首頁

尾頁

跳至