跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 324

61#
發表於 08-5-24 10:05 |只看該作者
Dear Steplovebb,

Since you have good egg quality and number and you are young and healthy, why don't you try natural method for longer? You should have a very good chance to get pregnant. Just thinking that IVF causes so much money and we have to suffer so much in the process. Good luck to you.

大宅

積分: 2291

62#
發表於 08-5-25 00:11 |只看該作者
Hi Frisbe,
because my husband's sperm quality is poor, poor in number, poor in mobility & poor in normal form too......
My IUI doctor said some doctors might suggest us to do IVF immediately after seeing the sperm report....but finally we still tried 3 times IUI......

My husband is 40, his health is not good bacause work stress + "secondhand smoking all the time in China" + " alcohol assumption in china for social and business purpose" + "poor physical condition" .

I was not surpirsed that his sperm is poor.....but he starts taking chinese medication and some vitamine.....

原文章由 Frisbe 於 08-5-24 10:05 發表
Dear Steplovebb,

Since you have good egg quality and number and you are young and healthy, why don't you try natural method for longer? You should have a very good chance to get pregnant. Just thinki ...

大宅

積分: 1451

63#
發表於 08-5-25 14:58 |只看該作者
steplovebb, 和我一樣,都係蟲蟲問題, 真係直接做ivf 成功率會高好多. 最關建就係著床果下, 希望梁醫生幫到你,

複式洋房

64#
發表於 08-5-25 15:51 |只看該作者
Dear Agnes and steplovebb,

How much Gonal-F that Dr. Leong gave you during stimulation? He started me with 150 units in one cycle and found that it was too low. Then he used 225 units in another cycle. I wonder whether he tends to use low dosage or it is just my case.

I am just resting this cycle and will probably do anther cycle next month.

大宅

65#
發表於 08-5-25 15:59 |只看該作者
係咪指谷卵 ?好似無加units, 都係打一支針, 我已經谷到好多蛋蛋出來,又大又多. 所以,相比放蛋後. (我覺得好辛苦)

複式洋房

66#
發表於 08-5-25 19:16 |只看該作者
Dear Agnes,

Did you give yourself shots in the belly when 谷卵? The medicine is in a pen and is called Gonal-F. You can adjust the amount of Gonal-F and then inject the medicine in the belly. Or you use something different to 谷卵?

大宅

67#
發表於 08-5-25 22:26 |只看該作者
fribse , 我唔多記得. 印象中,只有打針和食藥,

別墅

積分: 805

68#
發表於 08-5-26 12:29 |只看該作者
原文章由 Frisbe 於 08-5-23 18:57 發表
Dear bobee,

Egg quality and egg number are somehow related. When women do not produce that many eggs (usually because of age), the quality tends to be poor. I have that problem. If your eggs grew qui ...

Hi Frisbe,

My husband's sperms are okay according to the doctors but when I showed that to my Chin doc., he said it's marginal. Anyway, my husband will definitely not take any Chinese medicine so I just got him those Eu Yan Shan pills. I will make sure he sleeps early and cut away all those bad habits.

別墅

69#
發表於 08-5-26 12:39 |只看該作者

回覆 #60 steplovebb 的文章

I'm trying to relax and relax but it's very very hard. The chinese medicine is helping me to sleep better at nite. Hopefully my eggs number and quality will be better at year end.

別墅

70#
發表於 08-5-26 12:46 |只看該作者

回覆 #65 agnescheng 的文章

As for me, my reaction to the Gonal-F is very different. My 1st one, I have 3 Gonal-F at 150 units and I can only have 1 egg (guess I started the shots only on day 8). My 2nd one, I have 3 Gonal-F at 300 units and I have 6 eggs but overstimulated.

Then I switched to another doc with a very low dosage traditional therapy-Day 2-8 Clomid, and then 3 shots of Menophur each 75 units instead of Gonal-F. I have 3 good sized eggs and a number of smaller eggs. Guess Gonal-F didn't work for me at all. My second doc said I need a medication with both Lutenizing hormone and FSH instead of pure FSh Gonal-F.

So you all are right, each cycle reacts differently to the medication. We really need to 調理to get the best response.

複式洋房

71#
發表於 08-5-26 19:54 |只看該作者
Dear bobee,

I am beginning to pay more attention to my husband sperm quality. I have the same experience like you. All western doctor said that he is OK. But my Chinese doctor said that he is marginal. She then gave him some Chinese medicine. Actually today is the first time he saw the Chinese doctor.

What did your Chinese doctor said about him? And does Yu Yan Sang pill help?

I also chat in the U.S. chat room. A lady who got pregnant with twins at the age of 42.5 told me that her husband took a lot of supplements when she was trying to get pregnant. After she got pregnant, he stopped taking the vitamins for 3 months and then checked his sperm again. His sperm count went down 80% and only 20% of the original count. It is quite an amazing figure.

I will insist that my husband takes all the vitamins and stuff. Does your husband also take vitamins?

複式洋房

72#
發表於 08-5-26 19:54 |只看該作者
Dear bobee,

I am beginning to pay more attention to my husband sperm quality. I have the same experience like you. All western doctor said that he is OK. But my Chinese doctor said that he is marginal. She then gave him some Chinese medicine. Actually today is the first time he saw the Chinese doctor.

What did your Chinese doctor said about him? And does Yu Yan Sang pill help?

I also chat in the U.S. chat room. A lady who got pregnant with twins at the age of 42.5 told me that her husband took a lot of supplements when she was trying to get pregnant. After she got pregnant, he stopped taking the vitamins for 3 months and then checked his sperm again. His sperm count went down 80% and only 20% of the original count. It is quite an amazing figure.

I will insist that my husband takes all the vitamins and stuff. Does your husband also take vitamins?

複式洋房

積分: 199

73#
發表於 08-5-26 20:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 Frisbe 於 08-5-26 19:54 發表
Dear bobee,

I am beginning to pay more attention to my husband sperm quality. I have the same experience like you. All western doctor said that he is OK. But my Chinese doctor said that he is margina ...

Dear Frisbe,

Do you know what vitamin supplements can increase sperm quality? Also, please let me know how much to take.

Thanks,

大宅

積分: 2291

74#
發表於 08-5-26 23:00 |只看該作者
yes Frisbe,
please share with us
I just know Vitamin E & zinc help.
I buy " GNC Vitamin for men" to my husband

原文章由 babybaby08 於 08-5-26 20:11 發表

Dear Frisbe,

Do you know what vitamin supplements can increase sperm quality? Also, please let me know how much to take.

Thanks,

大宅

75#
發表於 08-5-27 12:45 |只看該作者
fribse , 你先生在梁醫生度,check 到sperm 係正常? 我老公只得28% 識swim, 醫生開了一張維他命list 到藥房買, 吃了三個月. 再做sperm test. (結果unchanged)
我相信因人而異.

大宅

積分: 1212

76#
發表於 08-5-27 18:42 |只看該作者
My husband has the same problem, dr ask us to take Co-enzyme Q10.

Frisbe, how much did you pay for your last ivf with Dr Leong? I have booked him, will see him on 3 June, what should I prepare apart from bring all the past reports?

原文章由 agnescheng 於 08-5-27 12:45 發表
fribse , 你先生在梁醫生度,check 到sperm 係正常? 我老公只得28% 識swim, 醫生開了一張維他命list 到藥房買, 吃了三個月. 再做sperm test. (結果unchanged)
我相信因人而異. ...

大宅

積分: 1212

77#
發表於 08-5-27 18:46 |只看該作者
Hi, my husband got the same problem, you can try co-enzyme Q10, I have booked to see dr leong on 3 June, what should I prepare apart from bringing all the past reports.

Frisbe, how much did you pay for your last ivf?

原文章由 agnescheng 於 08-5-27 12:45 發表
我相信因人而異. ...

複式洋房

78#
發表於 08-5-27 19:25 |只看該作者
Dear friends,

My husband is really not young and his sperm quality is not super but acceptable based on the western doctors' standard. He has been taking multivitamin, fish oil, B-complex, and folic acid for years. After I got the information from the U.S. chat room, I started giving him CoQ10 a week ago.

When I asked the lady who got pregnant with twins at aged 42.5, she wrote me the following combination:

Multivitamin (Solgar V2000)
CoQ10 100mg
Vitamin E 200mg + Selenium
L-carnitine 500mg
Fish oil or flax seed oil 2g/day
Vitamin C 1000mg (double it if he had a cold coming on)
Zinc before bed.

I do not know how much this combination will help but I think it will not harm because they are just vitamins. My husband has been taking some of them.

Two things I will point out though:

1. Ask your husband to wear loose pants and open up his legs when sitting. When men close their thighs or wear tight pants, it makes the genital area hotter. A slight increase in temperature can kill lots of sperms. This is why men's scrotums are outside of their bodies while women's ovaries are inside their bodies.

2. Frequent sex or ejaculation can help to get rid of the old sperm. When I did my IVF, the sperms are only 2 days old. Each time they can fertilize my eggs with no problem at all.

When I did my IUI at Dr. Leong’s office, he put in sperms 2 days in a row. I compare the reports of my husband’s analysis, the most rapid (best level) swimming sperms % rises from 15% to 29% in only one day!!! This shows that young sperm has better quality. You should look at the report, there are four levels of sperm motility.

複式洋房

79#
發表於 08-5-27 20:02 |只看該作者
Dear Yim Yee,

My last IVF cycle costed me $80,000 (including everything).
He will ask you your history. Just tell him what medication you used and what were the results. Also tell him your husband's problems. He will do a thorough u/s for you and check the blood flow to your uterine.

Do not expect him to be warm, kind, nice, or comfort you. Just ask him medical questions. He does better with that. You can ask Dr. Leong what kind of protocol can help you with more follicle growth. Given both of your problems, how he can maximize the chance.

大宅

積分: 1160

80#
發表於 08-5-27 23:39 |只看該作者
Hi YimYee

Where can I buy Co-enzyme Q10? I am now giving 善存 to me husband. thanks. do you think it works? thanks!!!!

原文章由 YimYee 於 08-5-27 18:46 發表
Hi, my husband got the same problem, you can try co-enzyme Q10, I have booked to see dr leong on 3 June, what should I prepare apart from bringing all the past reports.

Frisbe, how much did you pay f ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至