想生BB

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 682

1#
發表於 08-5-24 23:21 |只看該作者
我會在6月9-12日做ivf,是否會在6月24-27日度知到bingo or not?

複式洋房

積分: 323

120#
發表於 08-6-24 22:39 |只看該作者
原文章由 JoeC 於 08-6-24 09:19 發表

Hi ChanSee9,

Do you have any feeling so far? For me, I don't... but I think it's normal since even the embryo has implanted.. it will takes sometime for it to release signal to the body..

I still ...

Dear JoeC,

May I know the procedures of IVF and the duration of each process? For example: conceptive pills (how many days?), Egg stimulation (how long)? Egg Retrieval? For how long to have the embryo implant? When to check bingo? Before egg retrieval, how often need to go back to see Dr. Tay?

Thanks so much for your help!

Wilber_ariya

民房

積分: 56

119#
發表於 08-6-24 09:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 ChanSee9 於 08-6-23 22:13 發表
Hi JoeC,

我係QM做, 唔知點解要等成16日, 可能隔左個星期六日掛.
touchwood, 今次手術無咩痛楚, 只係幾下特別痛, 而家反而無咩特別感覺, 同平時差唔多, 只係自己有d忌住忌住, 我都有返工, 不過自己會就住唔好跑同行 ...

Hi ChanSee9,

Do you have any feeling so far? For me, I don't... but I think it's normal since even the embryo has implanted.. it will takes sometime for it to release signal to the body..

I still go out but very careful and no running too.
I can check by the end of this month.. If I'm not Bingo, I will do it again very soon..

Cheers,
JoeC

複式洋房

積分: 103

118#
發表於 08-6-23 22:13 |只看該作者
Hi JoeC,

我係QM做, 唔知點解要等成16日, 可能隔左個星期六日掛.
touchwood, 今次手術無咩痛楚, 只係幾下特別痛, 而家反而無咩特別感覺, 同平時差唔多, 只係自己有d忌住忌住, 我都有返工, 不過自己會就住唔好跑同行得太快.

Wish us both !

原文章由 JoeC 於 08-6-23 08:15 發表

Hi ChanSee9,

How are you feeling? You're done with the Egg Transfer already, right?

I'm back to normal..waiting for the result.. I can check next week..

Hope we'll both Bingo!

JoeC

民房

117#
發表於 08-6-23 08:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 ChanSee9 於 08-6-19 22:36 發表
JoeC,

幾好成績wor! 休息多d la!
我今日抽左9粒, 後日會放, 唔知會有幾多成功分裂呢?

好彩過程唔係好痛, 但我隔離床的姊妹就辛苦d, 手術後嘔過不停, 希望佢無事啦, 祝大家都bingo!

Hi ChanSee9,

How are you feeling? You're done with the Egg Transfer already, right?

I'm back to normal..waiting for the result.. I can check next week..

Hope we'll both Bingo!

JoeC

別墅

積分: 774

116#
發表於 08-6-22 17:33 |只看該作者
Haha, we are both on-line, right?
Anyway, Dr. Tung suggested me do the natural IUI (no more injection and nasal spray) this month, may be I'll do it on 28 June. Actually, I consult the doctors both in private and public hospital (PMH), and I'll see the PMH doctor on 2 Jul first and see when can they do the surgery or I'll ask Dr. Tung to do it. Update you later ah!
Take care!

原文章由 JoeC 於 08-6-22 17:23 發表

Dear CKChan,

I'm so happy to hear from you! Have you scheduled your surgery yet? You better get rid of it early and start the IVF early..

Of course I will let you know

Take care!!

Jo ...

民房

115#
發表於 08-6-22 17:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-22 17:18 發表
Dear mk55, JoeC, wilber-ariya and ChanSee9,

Thank you so much for all your sharing and encouragment. I feel much much better after reading you guys' messages.
I won't give up ga, and I really hope t ...

Dear CKChan,

I'm so happy to hear from you! Have you scheduled your surgery yet? You better get rid of it early and start the IVF early..

Of course I will let you know

Take care!!

JoeC

別墅

114#
發表於 08-6-22 17:18 |只看該作者
Dear mk55, JoeC, wilber-ariya and ChanSee9,

Thank you so much for all your sharing and encouragment. I feel much much better after reading you guys' messages.
I won't give up ga, and I really hope that you all can bingo very soon! Don't forget to share with me ah!

民房

113#
發表於 08-6-22 11:23 |只看該作者
Hi wilber-ariya,
I am not working.. waiting for BB only..

JoeC

原文章由 wilber_ariya 於 08-6-22 11:18 發表

Hi JoeC,

Did you take any sick leave?

Wilber_ariya

複式洋房

112#
發表於 08-6-22 11:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 JoeC 於 08-6-21 22:45 發表

Hi ChanSee9,

Congrats! That's a good result! It's good to have frozen eggs.

Which hospital did you go to? I went to Sanatorium and Dr. Tay told me that their grading system is the strictest ...

Hi JoeC,

Did you take any sick leave?

Wilber_ariya

民房

111#
發表於 08-6-21 22:45 |只看該作者
原文章由 ChanSee9 於 08-6-21 22:07 發表
Hi JoeC,

我有7粒受精, 今日放左2個, 1個grade 1, 另個grade 2.
成績尚算唔錯. 可能係我係公家, 醫生同姑娘只係問一句答一句, 唔會好似私家咁講得咁詳細.
大家咁話, 休息多d, 齊齊bingo!

Hi Wilber_ariya,

Don' ...

Hi ChanSee9,

Congrats! That's a good result! It's good to have frozen eggs.

Which hospital did you go to? I went to Sanatorium and Dr. Tay told me that their grading system is the strictest among all hospitals; they haven't given a grade 1 for many many years (only 5 patients got grade 1 in the last 20+ years), so I think the grading system is varies from hospital to hospital. Their grade 2 is excellent already...

I did my egg retrieval in Sanatorium and they put me to sleep.. so I couldn't feel any discomfort at all.. I've to wait 12 days for the result.

Hope we'll all Bingo!

複式洋房

110#
發表於 08-6-21 22:09 |只看該作者
CKChan,

唔好太過傷心, 聽人講, 有姊妹即使有朱古力瘤亦可成功懷孕, 最緊要調理好身體, 唔好畀大壓力自己, 會有影響ga, 加油!

原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-20 15:54 發表
JoeC,

Below is the message I posted in another thread. Share with you. Really feel sad ah! But I'll keep on ga...
Any news from you, just up date ah! Take more rest!

各位,我今朝見完董醫生,照到我D旦旦 ...

複式洋房

109#
發表於 08-6-21 22:07 |只看該作者
Hi JoeC,

我有7粒受精, 今日放左2個, 1個grade 1, 另個grade 2.
成績尚算唔錯. 可能係我係公家, 醫生同姑娘只係問一句答一句, 唔會好似私家咁講得咁詳細.
大家咁話, 休息多d, 齊齊bingo!

Hi Wilber_ariya,

Don't worry wor! 抽疍時整體都唔痛, 我只係有幾下特別痛, 不過好快就無事, 唔駛驚!

原文章由 JoeC 於 08-6-20 13:01 發表

Hi Chansee9,

Thank you!!Yes.. my Doctor said the embryos are exceptionally good in quality and quantity...
Your result is great too.. Will the nurse report the embroy's develoment to you everyday? ...

複式洋房

108#
發表於 08-6-20 17:51 |只看該作者
JoeC,

Below is the message I posted in another thread. Share with you. Really feel sad ah! But I'll keep on ga...

各位,我今朝見完董醫生,照到我D旦旦 ...

Dear CKChan,

Pls dun be upset. I know many people who has the cyst cut have babies. My sis-in-law is one of them. So never give up.

I totally understand your feeling and your urgency in having babies, coz I have similar situation as yours, from my father. I really wish to give him a grandson/grand-daughter before he leaves us. Pls do cry if u wish to. Never suppress your emotion.

But after the cry, still firm and march towards this road again. U know what...becoz of this painful road we need to walk, I have determined to name my future baby as 勇行 (if he is a boy). to tell him that "為了他, 媽媽會勇敢地行這條路"

so, still brave and have hopes always.

Bless you.

wilber_ariya

民房

107#
發表於 08-6-20 17:12 |只看該作者
JoeC,

各位,我今朝見完董醫生,照到我D旦旦 ...
+

Hi CKChan,

I'm very sorry to hear that...and I understand you want your mom to see your baby..

But your situation isn't that bad.. at least you know that after you take away that chocolate cyst... rest for a while, then you can have the IVF in great condition... and your egg reserve will totally be different! You will have a great chance of getting pregnant! Did Dr. Tung tell you how long do you have to rest after the surgery before doing IVF?

Be positive! You will surely have babies... don't be discouraged because of the chocolate cyst!

Be well-prepared for your next IVF, a better health!.. You will succeed!

Of course I will keep you posted!

Cheers,
JoeC

大宅

積分: 1429

106#
發表於 08-6-20 16:58 |只看該作者
CKChan,
你想喊就即管喊..抑壓住仲辛苦,將心入面既唔開心一次過釋放出黎,之後就要繼續振作!!..ivf依條路好漫長好難行,但係總會有成功既一日,唔好放棄呀~

all sister,
ivf依條路真係好漫長好難行,但係總會有成功既一日,同老公一齊勇敢面對..唔好放棄呀~~好希望每一位都快d達成願望~
珍惜!

別墅

105#
發表於 08-6-20 15:54 |只看該作者
JoeC,

各位,我今朝見完董醫生,照到我D旦旦grow唔到,day 2 係左邊1粒,右邊5粒;今日day 5 左邊兩粒,右邊得3粒。但係我兩邊嘅朱古力瘤都好影響D旦旦,所以grow唔到,甚至阻住抽旦嘅位置。醫生話今個月改做IUI,不過成功率都唔太高,唔好咁大期望。所以今日開始,打針噴鼻都唔洗啦。

我好失望呀,即時忍唔住喊,董醫生同D姑娘都安慰我,但係都忍唔住。之後去左針炙,岑醫師就話做唔到都未必係壞事,叫我唔洗太擔心。

沿途返屋企,冷靜D啦,我諗我擔心自己會真係冇得生BB,同時係好心急媽媽嘅病,怕佢冇機會見到我懷孕嘅一日。呢段日子醫生每次都叫我有心理準備對媽嘅情況,所以儲咗好多感受,又擔心,又無奈,又唔捨得……所以今朝喊到收唔到聲。

依家只有聽醫生講做IUI,如果今個月fail就再安排做咗切瘤手術先。不過我真係信心跌到谷底呀。

雖然我知我最終都唔會同唔想放棄,但呢一刻就好難受……
好啦﹗多謝你地聽我"呻"咗咁多,我會振作ga。

民房

104#
發表於 08-6-20 13:56 |只看該作者
原文章由 wilber_ariya 於 08-6-19 22:43 發表

Dear JoeC and ChanSee,

Wish you luck and pls do keep us post. Would you use ginger-water to soak your legs? Would you use the hot-water bag as well?

JoeC, was the egg retrieval process painful? I ...

Dear wilber-ariya,

Thank you! I only use warm water to sock my feets...

The egg retrieval wasn't painful at all.. you dont need to worry about it

I couldn't stand Sum EC.. he is too painful.. I quit his acupuncture...

You need to position your body the best before having the egg retrieval.. remember to rest more!

Good luck and Bingo soon!

民房

103#
發表於 08-6-20 13:01 |只看該作者
JoeC,

幾好成績wor! 休息多d la!

Hi Chansee9,

Thank you!!Yes.. my Doctor said the embryos are exceptionally good in quality and quantity...
Your result is great too.. Will the nurse report the embroy's develoment to you everyday?

Me too.. I'm totally fine after the egg retrieval process..but my stomach didn't feel well after it.. I need to eat alot of egg white.

remember to rest more too!!

I wish we will all get BINGO!!

複式洋房

102#
發表於 08-6-19 22:43 |只看該作者
JoeC,

幾好成績wor! 休息多d la!

Dear JoeC and ChanSee,

Wish you luck and pls do keep us post. Would you use ginger-water to soak your legs? Would you use the hot-water bag as well?

JoeC, was the egg retrieval process painful? I will have my IVF in August by Dr. Tay too...now eating Chinese medicine.

Btw, u stopped your acupuntre (from Shum ec), have you found a new one?

Thanks for sharing.

Wilber_ariya

首頁

尾頁

跳至