跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 56

1#
發表於 08-5-26 03:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Sisters,

I just finished my birth control pills and will do IVF in JUNE.. this is my first IVF (without trying IUI). My Doctor is Dr. Tay.

Hope all if us will Bingo!

民房

2#
發表於 08-5-27 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 woodstock08 於 08-5-26 21:35 發表
Hi JoeC

Dr Tay is also my doctor, he suggests me to go for iui (becasue of the poor sperm quality). But some sisters said it is better to go to ivf for sperm reason, so just thinking what should I do ...

Hi Woodstock08,

My husband has a low sperm count but I have a low FSH, I will be 28 this year. Dr. Tay suggested us to go for iui but my friends had bad experience with IUI, many unsuccessful trials.. therefore I want to go for the one with the highest chance.. especially I would like to have several children.

IVF has a much higher chance than IUI

民房

3#
發表於 08-5-27 02:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-5-26 09:19 發表
I just start taking the control pills and will do hte IVF in Jul. Same as u, this is my first ICF (without trying IUI).

I finished my birth control pills already, maybe my schedule is alittle ahead of yours. Why would you try IVF without trying IUI?

For me, I have friends that had bad experience with IUI, many unsuccessful trials, she told me not to waste time, therefore, I have decided to go for the one that has the highest chance.

民房

4#
發表於 08-5-27 14:41 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-5-27 14:17 發表
I've been trying for nearly 4 yrs, 2003 had 1 ovary cysts in right side, 2007 had 1 more in left side and did the surgery this time. Last month, "chocolate cysts" in both sides and the doctor didn't r ...

Hi CK Chan,

Which dr. are you seeing? I'm seeing Dr. Tay.. he is very gentle and decent.
I choose IVF becuase of my husband low sperm count.. Dr. Tay suggested IUI but I don't want to waste time and my friends had several unsuccessful trials.

Are you sure it's ok to leave the chocolate cysts untouched?

I will be 28 this year. and I have low FSH. Dr. Tay said I'm too "Sum Cup".

民房

5#
發表於 08-5-27 21:45 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-5-27 14:50 發表
I'm nearly 34 lu. I'm seeing Dr. Tung. She said the surgery will decrease a certain level of my ovary function. As I've been doing this just 1 yr before, she suggested me to get pregnant asap or my ov ...

For your mom and for yourself, I think you should really go for IVF. Ovary function will diminish sharply after 35, you have you make good use of your time.
Have you started yet? if you, start early.
While I'm doing IVF, I'm doing accupuncture, some sisters said in this forum that it would help.. so I try lor, have you thought about that?

民房

6#
發表於 08-5-28 00:24 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-5-27 21:53 發表
Yes, I have my 2nd acupuncture already and will keep on. I'm now taking the pills and will have the "nose spray" on 5 Jun. Hopefully, I will do the IVF on early Jul.
Great to hear your sharing, hope ...

Hi CH Chan,
Sure!! I hope we can bingo this round!!
I will have 3 acupuncture this week and I hope it will help.
Dr. Tay uses injection rather that nose spray. You have been Dr. Tung's patient for a long time? Dr. Tay is pretty good too.
I will do the IVF in Sanitorium in the middle of June.
I will keep you posted

Rest more and eat more Far Kaw.

民房

7#
發表於 08-5-28 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 ChanSee9 於 08-5-28 00:19 發表
rachel,

點會唔記你呀, 我地同一日係qm聽講座ga ma.

wa! 你要每朝早5:45到診所打針, 咪好辛苦lor, 診所咁早開ge?
請問打針收費幾多? 點呀?打完係咪會肚谷到好唔舒服?

之前以為可以自己打(搵老公打), 原來只可以係 ...

Hi Rachel and ChanSee9,

How come you can't have the injections by yourself at home? I do all those injections by mself at home, very convenient.

Wish all of us will be Bingo!

民房

8#
發表於 08-5-28 00:53 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 ChanSee9 於 08-5-28 00:43 發表
JoeC,

唔得呀, qm話唔係醫護人員唔可以自己打, 係咪因為我係排公家呢? 可能你係仁安(私家醫院就無問題)做,所以OK

Hi ChanSee9,

I see.. it doesn't matter la.. the most important is to Bingo!
I'm Dr. Tay's patient and I will do IVF in Sanitorium in June.

民房

9#
發表於 08-5-28 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-5-28 08:46 發表
Yes, I've been Dr. Tung's patient since I was just get married (7 yrs ago).
It seems that we both take the "long treatment" as we need to take pills and use injection/nose spray. Did Dr. Tay tell u wh ...

Hi CKChan,

We are using Long Protocol is because:
"usually use long protocol of GnRH agonist for normal patients (age<35 and basal FSH around 5-8iu/L). If the patient is failure with previous cycle in long protocol or poor responder (age>36 with higher basal FSH >8-10iu/L), we may consider to use short protocol to reduce the hyper suppression of endogenous FSH and LH. "

I will start to stimulate the eggs next week.

many more needles to come!

民房

10#
發表於 08-5-28 22:49 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 rachelyim 於 08-5-28 20:38 發表
Hi Joe C

First, I am afraid having the injection by myself. Also, I can ask the nearby doctor to help. How about you? Which step are you in, nasal spray...? Where and When do you do IVF? I want to kn ...

Hi Rachelyim,

I'm seeing Dr. Tay, 1st Time IVF. I will be 28 this year.
Dr. Tay doesn't use nasal spray, he uses injection to suppress eggs and I'm current in that stage, I will start to stimulate those eggs next week.. and probably have IVF in the middle of June.

It's really easy and convenient to have the injection to be done by myself. It's less painful and save the travel time. Dr. Tay gives us the injection gun, it's very easy to use.. I prefer to have it inject myself.

Hope we will Bingo soon!

民房

11#
發表於 08-6-3 23:23 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mmv 於 08-6-3 23:18 發表
我會o係今個月返QM放雪旦,所以於5號開始抽血,抽到到level之後o既3日就可以放旦啦!希望D雪旦旦生性D啦!
mmv

Hi mmv,

You have to rest more!! I will do IVF in mid-June too..

民房

12#
發表於 08-6-3 23:32 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mmv 於 08-6-3 23:26 發表

JoeC,
Are you in QMH?
mmv

Hi mmv,

No.. I'm 1st IVF by Dr. Tay in Sanitorium.

Hope we can have babies soon!

民房

13#
發表於 08-6-6 01:29 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-5 14:53 發表
Hi JoeC,

How are u doing? I remember you are in the process of egg stimlulation, right? How is it going?
加油﹗

I am great.. I've started the stimulation process.. and it is okay so far..the long protocol is a long process.. but Dr. Tay said it has better result so it worths the wait!

What about you?

民房

14#
發表於 08-6-6 01:32 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 wilber_ariya 於 08-6-5 17:55 發表

Hi JoeC, nice to meet u.

i will find Dr. Tay for IVF soon..probably after his vocation.

Are you ok in taking the birth control pills? Do u feel any discomfort?

Hi wilber_ariya,

nice to meet you too!

no discomfort for taking bcp at all... I only worry about egg retrieval process.

民房

15#
發表於 08-6-7 02:22 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-6 08:07 發表
I'm great too. I've started the nose spray on yesterday. Just a little bit "vomiting feeling" after taking pills, but still fine. Anyway, I do exercise 2-3 times a week and hope it could help for both ...

Dear CKChan,

It's good to hear from you!
You're so health, I don't do any exercise... I am trying acupuncture since IVF is a big investment, I want to boost up my chance..
I've started the egg stimulation process.. and my belly starts to grow... I'm afraid of OHSS...

I use injection and that doesn't cause any vomiting reflex..I inject morning and night.

Keep in touch!!

民房

16#
發表於 08-6-18 22:50 |顯示全部帖子
Dear All,

我本身抽左15粒卵,最終成功分裂既有13粒,9粒grade2,4粒grade(2-)

Good Luck!!

民房

17#
發表於 08-6-19 07:51 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-5 14:53 發表
Hi JoeC,

How are u doing? I remember you are in the process of egg stimlulation, right? How is it going?
加油﹗

Hi CKChan,

I'm good.. sorry for my late reply...

I've done the egg retrieval and the result is as below...(the post below)...
What about you? How's things going?

民房

18#
發表於 08-6-19 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-19 08:22 發表
Hi JoeC,

Great to hear from you and you really got a very good result, right? When will you do the "Transfer"?
Hope you'll success ah!

As for me, I've already started the egg stimulation process on ...

Hi CKchan,

Sure, I would love to share..

I did 9 acupunctures in my IVF cycle... I drank "far kow" coup every other day and I tried to sleep early.. and rest alot.. How many days have you been stimulated? and is the dosage enough? I had 225 for 10 days.

when and where will you do the transfer?

Good Luck!!

民房

19#
發表於 08-6-19 17:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-19 16:41 發表
Hi JoeC,

I'll have my 6th acupuncture on tomorrow. I drank "far Kow" too, but just 1 time a week, but I drank "雞精" every morning since I started the egg stimulation, and drank fresh milk....
I've h ...

Hi CKChan,

I am done with the transfer already... now I'm resting at home.. waiting for the result.. I ET 2 embryos (grade 2) and the rest has been frozen.

Rest more,, I believe it will help your eggs to grow!

民房

20#
發表於 08-6-19 19:01 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 CKChan 於 08-6-19 17:20 發表
JoeC,

Thanks for sharing with me. You got to take more rest and eat well ah! Keep in touch!
Once I know my transfer day, I 'll let you know la.

Hi CKChan,

Great.. !!

I will keep you posted too!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至