論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 511

1#
發表於 08-6-10 14:15 |只看該作者
my maid give me a month's notice and state that she will terminate the contract, and that she will leave after one month. Do i still need to give her return ticket to Indonesia? also is there a kind of air ticket that "cannot change to cash?"

複式洋房

積分: 296

2#
發表於 08-6-10 14:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 mummy-to-be 於 08-6-10 14:15 發表
my maid give me a month's notice and state that she will terminate the contract, and that she will leave after one month. Do i still need to give her return ticket to Indonesia? also is there a kind o ...

Yes, no matter what. It doesn't really matter what kind of tickets you provide, as long as it's one that takes her home, usually people will buy the cheapest in the market.

別墅

積分: 511

3#
發表於 08-6-10 14:22 |只看該作者
how much does it cost for the ticket to indonesia then?
the agent said they will buy for me. how do i know whether the maid has really left? do i need to give notice to the Immigration Dept?
原文章由 donnaweb 於 08-6-10 14:20 發表

Yes, no matter what. It doesn't really matter what kind of tickets you provide, as long as it's one that takes her home, usually people will buy the cheapest in the market.

複式洋房

積分: 296

4#
發表於 08-6-10 14:30 |只看該作者
You can go on cathaypacific online, they have special rates for domestic helpers. When I purchased mine for my bun bun last year, it was the cheapest in the market.

Your agent should be able to provide you a template letter to notify immigration dept that you're no longer the employer of your helper, you bare no responsibilities from then onwards. Don't worry too much about them not leaving HK, they will have to leave eventually if they find a new employer.

原文章由 mummy-to-be 於 08-6-10 14:22 發表
how much does it cost for the ticket to indonesia then?
the agent said they will buy for me. how do i know whether the maid has really left? do i need to give notice to the Immigration Dept?

[ 本文章最後由 donnaweb 於 08-6-10 14:32 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 3888

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 08-6-10 16:28 |只看該作者
my maid has also given me one month notice. She need to go to Jakarta. If you have checked the cheapest ticket details, please also let me know. Many thanks.

原文章由 mummy-to-be 於 08-6-10 14:15 發表
my maid give me a month's notice and state that she will terminate the contract, and that she will leave after one month. Do i still need to give her return ticket to Indonesia? also is there a kind o ...

[ 本文章最後由 yeemelody 於 08-6-10 16:34 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2950

6#
發表於 08-6-12 22:55 |只看該作者
無論完約也好, 你炒佢也好, 佢自己RESIGN也好, 你都係要負責佢O既 RETURN TICKET. 呢樣野係受入境法例管制O既!

而你一定係要買有一年VALIDITY O既 AIR-TICKET (即係FULL FARE). 咁你實會問架喇 -- 有好多人都係買平飛架喎, 點解我要買FULL FARE, 好簡單O者, 因為如果你買一張平飛(例如, 唔可以改日子, 改航班), 咁佢係有權要求你出一張可以改日子O既TICKET 俾佢架, 到時你仲煩添, 平果張飛又唔用得, 仲要出過張貴飛俾佢.

仲有呢, 你最好睇清楚你工人O既HOME TOWN 嚮邊呀, 唔係話係印尼人就SEND佢返JAKARTA, 而係要SEND返佢去HOME TOWN架.
居天下之廣居,立天下之正位,行天下之大道;得志與民由之,不得志獨行其道;富貴不能淫,貧賤不能移,威武不能屈:此之謂大丈夫。

民房

積分: 87

7#
發表於 08-6-13 20:51 |只看該作者
佢係有權要求你出一張可以改日子O既TICKET 俾佢, 是不是法例規定呀?? 有什麼原因要改日子呢? 如果佢吾走, 顧主知不知道呢?

首頁

尾頁

跳至