積分: 1414

2#
發表於 08-6-11 04:18 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 313

3#
發表於 08-6-11 13:26 |只看該作者
My child already 4 years old, she will away from home to go to school around 5 hours per day. She will not goes into kitchen and toilet by herself. I don't think she is 好惡揍

原文章由 家寶媽咪 於 08-6-11 04:18 發表
請問你個BB係唔係好惡揍,因為如果是關於做家務,個個屋企都係咁做,問題出係邊呢

別墅

積分: 910

好媽媽勳章

4#
發表於 08-6-11 13:47 |只看該作者
Mymelody2006, my case is very similar like yours. My new maid made a resignation after 7 days reporting duty to my home. I asked her to give me back one month notice or money in equivalent. She refused to stay and said she had no money. My agent asked me to let her go with provision of return ticket. For the one month notice, if I want, I need to make a claim to small claim tribunal against the maid by myself...............

I think even you have a video record that the maid alleged to resign or quit from her job, I am afraid it is still insufficient. I learnt from the previous topics in BK that you have to ask the maid to write a resignation by herself to you. Of course, it is more safe if you have video / record that you explained the consequence of her resignation, her insistence to quit by her own reason and the most important, she renders a resignation letter to you voluntarily without any undue and illegal effect.

The current contract and law alway protect the maid even the fault is along with them. What's a ridiculous world we are now facing with?

[ 本文章最後由 DaisyDaisy 於 08-6-11 13:51 編輯 ]

複式洋房

5#
發表於 08-6-11 14:19 |只看該作者
Thanks for your advice. I really forget "resignation letter".

原文章由 DaisyDaisy 於 08-6-11 13:47 發表
Mymelody2006, my case is very similar like yours. My new maid made a resignation after 7 days reporting duty to my home. I asked her to give me back one month notice or money in equivalent ...

禁止訪問

積分: 1414

6#
發表於 08-6-12 12:13 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

7#
發表於 08-6-12 16:41 |只看該作者
Actually, she will finish her contract on Jul 10 but her atitude being poor and even poor. She starts to clean the toilet more than 2 hours because she was sending SMS at the sametimes. We requested to check her phone record, she was sending the SMS every 1 or 2 minutes. We don't know how she cleans the toilet.

She was not agreed to switch off the mobile when doing the household work, so asked to leave immediately if we don't like her.

Yesterday, she told me she found a job at Yuen Long to take care with one 2 years old child with grandma & grandpa together.

P.S. : Her new working visa is not ready!!!

原文章由 家寶媽咪 於 08-6-12 12:13 發表
好乖女,佢咁都唔做,一於益下家,請得工人一係湊B湊細路,一係湊老人家,一係幾隻狗,唔會唔洗做咖,淨做家務請中點得啦,中點平好多,佢咁快已經EE餓餓,請個個仲好,再留佢係度有排頭痛,目的一係想加錢,有D人好識計數,一係就 ...

翡翠宮

積分: 93303

8#
發表於 08-6-12 17:34 |只看該作者
so any advice from your agent?

since her heart has no longer here, I would release her asap as she wish, who care her vise is ready or not? none of my business!! just make sure she is no longer your obligation when she left your home.

複式洋房

9#
發表於 08-6-13 16:55 |只看該作者
The agent said before 42 days of the last contract day can dismiss without paid either by the employer or employee.

So, it is claimed she is finished her contract on Jun 11, 2008. However, I faxed your resign letter with reason by myself.

The agent said she had found a new job here, so she may needs to wait around 21 days in HK not 14 days.

What I hope is the new employer will question why she will early release but also she will use up her money in this period.

Honestly, if she keeps work as usual, at least she could have a more month salary. Now, she needs to eat by herself.

原文章由 canies 於 08-6-12 17:34 發表
so any advice from your agent?

since her heart has no longer here, I would release her asap as she wish, who care her vise is ready or not? none of my business!! just make sure she is no longer your ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至