跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1397

1#
發表於 04-5-13 15:16 |只看該作者

Chicco Car Seat 問題

請問有無人用過 Chicco car seat?? 我個car seat 用了幾個月裏面背部的發泡膠就裂了,我個女才1 歲,是輕磅BB, 現在才9-10kg, 根本不可能坐得裂,而且張 car seat 係 至3/4歲用。 買時話保養1年到有問題時就推搪,張 car seat 送返去個多星期都未有回覆,問又叫我等,無car seat BB 出入好麻煩,又不知等到幾時,好煩。 有無邊位同Chicco打過交道的可以給些意見?? 又有無人知道怎樣修補裂開的發泡膠?? 先謝謝!

男爵府

積分: 6955

2#
發表於 04-5-13 15:41 |只看該作者

Re: Chicco Car Seat 問題

I heard that if you have the car seat placed inside the car, remember to park the car with shade or indoor, i.e. the sunshine will not "shine" directly on the car, as the car seat's materials will be deformed due to the heat. I guess the 發泡膠 may be broken by the too much sunshine/heat... just a wild guess...

大宅

3#
發表於 04-5-13 15:56 |只看該作者

nn
Yea, I agree it is possible...but it is also quite troublesome to take the car seat in and out of the trunk every day. Headache anyway, for BB's safety la!

別墅

積分: 933

4#
發表於 04-5-13 16:11 |只看該作者

I don't think so. I also leave my baby car seat in my car without moving it. When we go to some beaches or some open yards, the Sun shine on the car seat for a long time. I have used my Combi car seat for four years but the foam of it is still ok. I think it's the problem of the quality of the Chicco's foam. You better ask Chicco to give you a proper explanation. Otherwise, you better bargain to have a full refund.:evil:

大宅

5#
發表於 04-5-13 16:22 |只看該作者

2HH, I have been talking to their CS for over 1 week. Their response's always the same - waiting for their Italy office's reply. They also told me that warranty meant examination and repair, NOT parts; and by the way they do not have that part in HK and do not know if Chicco Italy have that foam layer sold as a spare part. That means, I may be waiting for nothing!

Any way to complain about the case?? I think I shouldn't buy a new one at this stage but it troubles me much because we need it every day. 好煩,indeed.

別墅

積分: 933

6#
發表於 04-5-13 16:42 |只看該作者

Hi, 袁太
I don't have any complaint case to Chicco before but I think your verbal complaint is useless. All companies are afraid of writtern complaints only.

I had lodged a complaint to Honma regarding my husband's golf wood. At first, the HK Honma tried to deny the problem was their quality problem. At last, I wrote to them and stated that if they did not follow up the case, I would complain to their Japan Honma direct. Then, they returned call immediately and promised to rectify the problematic wood without any charge. Moreover, they would let us have another wood to use during the long rectification period.

Hence, you should write to Chicco and ask for a spare car seat to use during this period. If they do not response to you, write to Italy Chicco direct. Remember, all letters should write to their directors only.

大宅

積分: 1111

7#
發表於 04-5-14 00:10 |只看該作者

袁太
If I were u, I will send an email directly to Chicco Italy to complain their HK sole agent's bad service, and see whether they have other alternatives. As I know, it is their HK agent not Chicco company itself. Secondly, I will speak with the senior executive (not the tele CS) if they don't do anything, you hv no other choice but write letters to all media and "consumer association" (not sure the right name) and post the defect on all related website like BK.

大宅

8#
發表於 04-5-14 18:01 |只看該作者

多謝各位意見。我已經send了信,希望Chicco係一間負責任的公司會跟進啦!

首頁

尾頁

跳至