跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3931

1#
發表於 08-7-7 10:42 |只看該作者
We had done another portrait session for my little Isaac on his 1 year old birthday. This is already his 4th session as we went for portrait session every quarter during his 1st year.

We went to Charles Studio this time and I must say their service is excellent. Everyone are extremely friendly and helpful. They even reprint my album after I complained the color is too dark and made my hubby look like he has 6 eyes (after putting the photo effect, his dark eye circle gone even darker). I think they are ok in terms of price and quality if you are looking for plain background and capture natural moment of the family. This is already the 2nd session we had done with plain background and I have to say I like my previous one more since I think they managed to capture better moments of us than Charles. I think the photographer found it hard to capture the right moment for us this time when my little boy was always on the move. It wasn't so difficult to choose the final 20's after we shot over 380 shots.

Afterall, we are all very happy with the final 20's and decided to put it in album. Isaac turned 1 year old la! Time flies! By the way, ICQS is the initial of our family and that's why we had that on our t-shirt. This include our doggy too, who is the big sister now.

[ 本文章最後由 queenie_li 於 08-7-8 00:16 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至