首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 30556

畀面勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章

21#
發表於 08-7-18 19:26 |只看該作者
軒b媽:

你唔同個仔瞓,唔代表你唔係一個好媽媽。只係講真那句,可以做的就盡量做啦!我係好明白在職媽媽有幾辛苦!

同埋如果你係俾個bb同工人瞓,你要預有心理準備呢幾年佢可能跟工人多過跟你,不過再大d佢會明白。仲有係,你一定要對個工人好,務求佢留低幫你湊bb直至佢3-4歲為止。因為bb會對佢嘅caregiver有attachment,而1-2歲係attachment最強時候,如果呢個時候同佢換工人,佢會扭得好勁,及未必接受新的caregiver。所以人地教,千萬不要在bb 2歲時轉工人,個工人點衰都要忍多佢1年。

講真我真係好唔想個仔俾工人湊,我請工人的原意係我父母幫我湊仔,家務留俾工人做,無咩特別工人最好同我個仔少接觸。但事與願違,我媽唔肯退休,我爸除左同我個仔玩就唔肯做餵奶等工作,結果個工人平日幫我湊仔多過做家務...... 我真係好唔開心!

複式洋房

積分: 228

22#
發表於 08-7-19 23:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 Freesia_cat 於 08-7-18 19:26 發表
軒b媽:

你唔同個仔瞓,唔代表你唔係一個好媽媽。只係講真那句,可以做的就盡量做啦!我係好明白在職媽媽有幾辛苦!

同埋如果你係俾個bb同工人瞓,你要預有心理準備呢幾年佢可能跟工人多過跟你,不過再大d佢會明白。仲有係,你一定 ...

我覺得有頭毛, 邊個想做瘌痢, 如果個工人已經做左2年, 應該唔會突然間差到你想炒佢, 多數都係滿約, 佢自己想走. 有d working mothers 唔止要做野, 好似我咁仲要上大陸, 又冇老爺奶奶父母可以幫手, 只可以信個工人. 細佬仔如果有一日個姐姐突然唔響度, 當然短時間好難接受, 但慢慢就會習慣. 好似我妹個女, 工人本來同佢訓, 好"錫"佢, 但後來工人走左, 我個妹決定自己湊番, bb係有d扭紋, 但好快就唔記得, 又冇話扭得好勁. 或者要嚴重到個工人就算衰都要忍咁慘

大宅

積分: 1273

23#
發表於 08-7-20 00:23 |只看該作者
未滿月已經同我同床瞓了, 我唔忍心佢單獨瞓在工人張床隔離, 又好想一瞓醒佢就見到我, 雖然(我坐月時) 佢零晨3點半就喊, 因為要飲奶, 我就起身自己餵, 但都已經過去了 同埋我都好enjoy, 而家佢10點半瞓到早上 8點半了....

大宅

積分: 4635

24#
發表於 08-7-20 00:23 |只看該作者
我想請工人呀,
有邊間公司可介紹呢?

複式洋房

積分: 187

25#
發表於 08-7-30 12:01 |只看該作者
My maid resigned lah.... she said she will work until my new maid arrive worr.....because she dont want to go to my mom/sister's place everyday and think that it is difficult to take care of bb....but most of the time I take care of bb by myself.

aiii, it's ok for me but actually I have been trying to find new maid recently, the bun bun is very picky, I wanted to sign contract with few of them but they said they need to think about it.... so not sure whether I can find one who is trustworthy....

I will still find a helper (no experience of taking care new born), and put bb in day care center.... whenever I think of this, I feel like crying and feel sad and worry all the time......

複式洋房

積分: 179

26#
發表於 08-7-31 11:17 |只看該作者
Hi jumay,
Really understood your situation. Don't worry and you will find a right maid very soon.

I got a Philippines maid and my mum will come to my house on weekdays. However, my maid have an experience to take care of new born baby and even better than my mum. My mum always forget to apply the vaseline when changing diaper to my baby.

大宅

積分: 2108

27#
發表於 08-7-31 12:05 |只看該作者
原文章由 jumay 於 08-7-30 12:01 發表
My maid resigned lah.... she said she will work until my new maid arrive worr.....because she dont want to go to my mom/sister's place everyday and think that it is difficult to take care of bb....but ...

Dear Jumay,

Would you consider to employ indonesian? My agent's quality is quite good. She really screens and selects before passing maids for me to choose.

My new maid is INdonesian has been working for 2 months already and I give her 85score...

If you want to know my agent's details, pls feel free to PM me.

Cherrychris

子爵府

積分: 12429

28#
發表於 08-7-31 12:07 |只看該作者
ecac
我同您情況差唔多,又係99每朝過來我屋企同姐姐一切睇b,佢話工人最多只係識照顧佢,唔會教育佢,所以就算我地覺得個姐姐ok,佢都堅持日日山長水遠過來!
99都幾大年紀啦,但佢真係好好心機架!見佢日日咁倦,我覺得好內疚同感動!!!!
呢d係NickNick既福氣!所有NickNick您第日一定要好錫好錫grandma la!

複式洋房

積分: 187

29#
發表於 08-7-31 13:29 |只看該作者
Cherrychris

Thanks, pls PM me your agent, my existing maid is also Indo, today my sister told me that she asked him to rock bb to sleep but she rejected.... actually I told her to do that when we went to my sister's place this morning, she agreed but when she was there, she didnt do lorr... becos she thinks that bb is too heavy for her, now 4 months, 16.5 pounds...

We allow her to take nap in the afternoon if bb is sleeping, we only have small request and it is for the good of bb becos if bb dont have enough sleep, he will refuse the bottle....so dont think that she is a kind-hearted person...

別墅

積分: 652

30#
發表於 08-7-31 20:03 |只看該作者
我放工會盡量自己湊BB, BB而家晚晚都係要我暗佢先訓, 工人暗佢唔濟, 同工人搏命咁點都唔肯訓....

我係細仔出世先請工人既...而家BB同大仔 (自己床) 跟我訓, 工人自己一間訓雜物房..好彩BB同大仔一樣好叻, 滿月已可訓5-6個中, 3個月就已唔駛食夜奶 ... 不過大仔成日咳, 會嘈醒BB.. 到大仔訓, BB有時又會扎醒大喊一聲嚇醒哥哥囉...

首頁

尾頁

跳至