論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1427

1#
發表於 08-8-8 09:25 |只看該作者
Do u think 陪月 can enjoy the typhoon no. 8 holiday? Can I ask her to 補返one day?

We didn't mention it in the contract. In the contract, just mentions she needs to work for 1 month, Mon-Sat. Because her last day is Sunday, so she already enjoyed 5-day off.

民房

積分: 163

2#
發表於 08-8-8 10:05 |只看該作者
one more question:

the puei yuk asks for 4 lei-si, is that normal? she said one for opening, one for 12 days, one for one month time, and the last one for finishing.

how much for lei-si is normal practice?

thanks!!!

原文章由 WWBaby 於 08-8-8 09:25 發表

We didn't mention it in the contract. In the contract, just mentions she needs to work for 1 month, Mon-Sat. Becau ...

子爵府

積分: 10912

3#
發表於 08-8-8 10:26 |只看該作者
如果我係你, 我就唔會要求佢補番果一日; 調番轉頭講, 如果佢打八號風球果日真係黎你度, 而中途又出左事, 佢係咪應份claim你呢? 你又係咪心甘情願賠俾佢? 如果你係都要佢補返一日俾你, 佢唔like攞你個b黎搞, 你仲驚啦.

不過你可以即管扮唔知問吓佢: 咁打風果日你冇黎點計? 睇吓佢有乜反應先決定點做.

原文章由 WWBaby 於 8/8/2008 09:25 發表

We didn't mention it in the contract. In the contract, just mentions she needs to work for 1 month, Mon-Sat. Becau ...

大宅

積分: 4531

4#
發表於 08-8-8 11:12 |只看該作者
My auntie did not ask for 'lei see' at all. If you don't want to give and she did not inform you before she starts her work, you can tell her that you don't have this tradition and therefore you will not give.

OR you can give her 'lei see' with minium amount on her last working day.

原文章由 raquel810wang 於 08-8-8 10:05 發表
one more question:

the puei yuk asks for 4 lei-si, is that normal? she said one for opening, one for 12 days, one for one month time, and the last one for finishing.

how much for lei-si is normal p ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至