回覆 #1 knpbaby 的文章

我都係咁架,揾d学校辦嘅,日後讀番個間唔洗煩.哈哈

別墅

積分: 582

22#
發表於 08-8-27 18:11 |只看該作者
我睇佢網寫9月16日開始報名,你留意下。

原文章由 knpbaby 於 08-8-23 11:41 發表

I'd sent the application form to Victoria for playgroup about a month ago and was told that we're on the waiting list. I asked the lady how long is the list and she said they've already received 40 ...

複式洋房

積分: 161

23#
發表於 08-8-28 13:47 |只看該作者
係呀, 我以經mark低晒我心儀果d學校幾時openhouse, 幾時報名, 幾時interview甘

不過bb仲甘細, 到時interview先得18mths左右, 表現可能無d大bb甘好, 如果無學校收佢讀n1, 就比佢一路返playgroup啦

原文章由 BeBeKan 於 08-8-27 18:11 發表
我睇佢網寫9月16日開始報名,你留意下。

別墅

積分: 901

24#
發表於 08-9-6 21:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 knpbaby 於 08-8-23 11:37 發表

What is the full name of IPS? Is it located near the MTR station? I live in Tsing Yi and I'm looking for playgroup for my son. I've enrolled Tutor Times at Kln Tong and will start in Sep. But I' ...

I've visited PIPS at July, i think that's quite good, if there are any mama interested, please PM me, i'd like to join this in coming OCtober

Besides, i'm changed to part-time mama this year, i'd really like to meet you guys who live besides Olympic Station!

How many full-time mama there?

and how about meeting at Sunday's afternoon, let say 121/9/2008(SUN) At 奧海城二期 and sharing the application forms and schedule about the nursery?

my email address is [email protected]
please give me your contact no. if you are interested to join this gathering!

hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michealrowena

複式洋房

積分: 389

25#
發表於 08-9-8 17:35 |只看該作者
HI Rowenahui,

I live near kowloon station (which is very close to Olympic). I plan to join next Sept when my bb is 2 years old. Well, I am interested to meet but i am not available 9/21. Can we meet at another time?

I will be a fulltime mom soon...my company will lay off lots of people very soon at the end of Sept... so sad.. what kind of part-time job do you do? I am interested to look for a PT job also... but not sure where I can find PT job.

原文章由 rowenahui 於 08-9-6 21:34 發表

I've visited PIPS at July, i think that's quite good, if there are any mama interested, please PM me, i'd like to join this in coming OCtober

Besides, i'm changed to part-time mama this year, i'd r ...

大宅

積分: 4618

26#
發表於 08-9-10 11:31 |只看該作者
Hi Karen / Rowena,

I live in Yau Ma Tei.
I intend to put my girl in N1 as well and is now researching on playgroup/N1 information in Yau Tsim Mong & Kln Tong areas. Interested to meet and talk about this issue, let me know the meeting time & place.

I wish to work PT too, but it's not easy to find one ah.

[ 本文章最後由 ChanCSCathy 於 08-9-10 11:32 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2243

27#
發表於 08-9-13 22:21 |只看該作者
Hihi... I'm also headache about N1... just tried to complete the first aplication form... so crazy, they asked me to write an essay why I want my boy to study there....

Any good suggestion about N1 at Kowloon Tong?

For Vixtoria at Harbour Green, I filled in the playgroup application form several months ago and they told me that I'm the 1XX on the waiting list, really crazy..

別墅

積分: 599

28#
發表於 08-9-15 23:21 |只看該作者
Hi, I lived in Mongkok... worried about N1 also.. but not start to search. Any idea to start it? Besides, any idea on the playgroup before N1? Can we group to play together?

別墅

29#
發表於 08-9-16 11:26 |只看該作者
原文章由 ChanCSCathy 於 08-9-10 11:31 發表
Hi Karen / Rowena,

I live in Yau Ma Tei.
I intend to put my girl in N1 as well and is now researching on playgroup/N1 information in Yau Tsim Mong & Kln Tong areas. Interested to meet and talk abou ...

Yau Tsim Mong / kowloon tong nursery 1ST gathering!!

as i'm the 幼潛mom with CAthy and Angie, i Suggest we have the first meeting after Saturday's lesson

let confirm the date and time we meet, ok?
if Karen and other mama really want to join us, then we meet in
please vote!! as i seldom online, please also send me email for record!
see u!!

20/9(Sat) or 27/9(Sat) afternoon?

Place: Olympic II shopping Arcade - Food court/ Spahetti House?

Time: 3:45-5:00PM

Materials: all the nursery forms you have already download and books for references!

1)Rowena 2A 20/9 & 27/9 both ok
2)

remember to leave your email address to my email account, then i can reconfirm you the date and time by email, CHEERS!!!

[email protected]
titile: nursery gathering

visit my blog and leave message if you have time!
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michealrowena

複式洋房

積分: 389

30#
發表於 08-9-16 15:17 |只看該作者
I am interested but I have 幼潛 in CWB from 4:30-5:30pm on Sat. Time conflict! If you meet Sun, let me know or someone can update me afterward lor..

別墅

31#
發表於 08-9-19 14:11 |只看該作者
原文章由 kpdurans 於 08-9-16 15:17 發表
I am interested but I have 幼潛 in CWB from 4:30-5:30pm on Sat. Time conflict! If you meet Sun, let me know or someone can update me afterward lor..

NO problem!

we confirm
28/9(SUN)

already 6 families will join this gathering!
wait for my email, see u!

首頁

尾頁

跳至