跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2472

21#
發表於 08-9-2 20:35 |只看該作者
原文章由 rose-mag 於 08-9-2 14:07 發表
我會prefer用繁體,一來係正宗,二來係根據中國傳统造字法,當然孩子的興趣好重要,要怎樣令他們覺得學中文有趣,這個才是關鍵,我兩個小朋友仲係細,我都未有話真正開始教中文,只係教他們講,而家Spencer 已經可以講到好多單字同簡單 ...

如果老公只懂說英語的話, 要小朋友將來懂中文就更加困難了!
你要加倍努力先得嘞!

點解你地check到自己個state用繁/簡體字嘅?
我上hawaii個state web site搵咗好耐都搵唔到...
剛有第2間學校reply,佢地係教簡體字

洋房

積分: 35

22#
發表於 08-9-4 10:11 |只看該作者
Hi MiuMiu,

I will choose traditional Chinese. The same as you, I will be my son’s Chinese teacher in the future. I have to choose something that I familiar with. Another reason is once he understands traditional Chinese, it will be easier for him to understand simplified Chinese. I didn’t understand simplified Chinese, but in these years I read more simplified Chinese books, I understand more. I don’t know if he learns simplified Chinese first, he will understand traditional Chinese in the future. However, in my case, it’s easier for me to guess the simplified words, then I learned the word.

The only thing I’m confused is when I teach him how to say a “ball” in Chinese. I don’t know I say “波波” or “球”. Another example, I say “鑰匙” or “鎖匙”????

By the way, you bought the Chinese books just $2 to $5, which website did you go?

複式洋房

積分: 285

23#
發表於 08-9-4 11:56 |只看該作者

miumiu

我會教他寫字!唉 我個大仔講英文加中文!

原文章由 miumiu809 於 08-8-30 09:16 發表

我不是現在馬上就教了.
只是一早已經開始買中文書讀給她聽了.
如果決定了, 就只買那一種字體的書嘛~

你教繁體字, 會教他寫字嗎?
sandy

大宅

積分: 1341

24#
發表於 08-9-28 22:59 |只看該作者
hello miumiu809

我是居住於北歐,妳所說的情況和問題跟我的完全一樣...

記得是兩年前我都就這個繁簡體字問題問過大家,或者那時文章
post在教育小組/自由廣場..(太耐唔係好記得)回應不是太多..
各有不同...

我都是不懂簡體要是跟大勢我都教不到小朋友,唯有選擇自己識的(繁體)

我沒有教小朋友flash card...
所以大仔己經五歲.細的快3歲.
我都擔心他們學中文問題.

今次試下從世界各地找類似的問題,作為參考..就這麼找到這裏..

原文章由 miumiu809 於 08-8-29 19:21 發表
我bb而家14個月,因為一直希望她會懂聽, 讀, 寫中文.
繁/ 簡體字你如何選擇呢?
因為已經不停地購買中文故事書給她了, 所以要盡快認真考慮這個問題了!

選繁體字:
1: 我只懂寫繁體字 (將來我是最主要的中文老師)
2: 如 ...

[ 本文章最後由 isak 於 08-10-7 20:21 編輯 ]

別墅

積分: 768

25#
發表於 08-9-29 20:52 |只看該作者
I found this website and resources quite good for kids learning Chinese.

http://www.betterchinese.com/

I have just ordered one of their DVDs and will share with you my comments about it later.

子爵府

積分: 11827

26#
發表於 08-11-26 15:46 |只看該作者
I think it's better to learn the complex characters first as it is easier to swtich to the simpified ones later.

In my case, although I grow up using the complex characters, my kids has learned the simpified ones from schools.

Now, I want to move back to Hong Kong next year or so, I don't know what to do with the system of the complex characters in Hong Kong.

子爵府

積分: 11827

27#
發表於 08-11-26 15:49 |只看該作者
Oh, btw, my kids have learned Mandarin Chinese from school. At home, I try to speak Cantonese to them.

子爵府

積分: 11317

28#
發表於 08-12-30 23:03 |只看該作者
I am a new member who live in Upstate NY. Both of my sons taking Sunday Chinese school (Mandarin - Traditional Chinese characters) for years, we speak Cantonese at home. It is difficult at first but now seems easier for them to switch to different languages.

別墅

積分: 768

29#
發表於 09-2-4 05:19 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I posted this link http://www.betterchinese.com/ a few months ago for Chinese learning resources. I also said I would share my comment about the DVD I bought from the website.

And you know what, I just found out that you can now view those videos on that website for free after you registered. ><

You can actually take the lessons online too. I think this is great! My son likes it and thinks it's more fun than going to Chinese school every weekend.

They have both simplified and traditional Chinese versions. Now I'm leaning towards teaching my son simplified as I think it'll be the trend. But I think it doesn't really matter, just pick one system and let your child learn it.

首頁

尾頁

跳至