跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1136

1#
發表於 08-9-12 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,
I have been here for 5yrs and have 2 kids. Daughter is going to be 6yr next month and my son is 15months now. I am a working mom.

Regarding the Chinese class, as far as I know, the Chinese class start at age 4 and I heard the best Chinese class is at China town. My daughter currently at Chinese class at Burnaby North and my daughter loves it. I live in Burnaby and I think it takes up too much time to go to Chinatown.

Just wonder if any working mom here? Very soon my husband will go on business trip, 6 days and other is 4days in OCT and I am not sure if I can manage both kids all by myself. I know it is tough but I know my husband really needs to go to those trip because of his job.

My daughter is very active and she loves swim, instead of taking her to swimming class, I put her in waterpolo club and she loves it very much.
Each Sat and Sun I have to take her to practice and hope she can learn something about team work and improve her swimming skill.

My son is in family daycare and he eats so much! He eats more than my daughter in breakfast, lunch and dinner! My babysitter said I need to have 2 fridge soon and he will be a big boy!

My life is so busy and eventhough I have friends, I dont even have time to talk to them as 2 kids really take up all me time.

大宅

2#
發表於 08-9-18 03:00 |顯示全部帖子
qmarkbaby,

How old is your children? Try to go to community centre nearby for music class as it is always cheaper, once you were in, then you will meet other parents and will get more information about where to learn.

I was also thinking to put my daughter to music class but since she is too young and not showing any concentration, I prefer to wait and see if she is really interested. I understand many Chinese parent like their child to learn piano or violin, but if the child is not interested, it is no good. I am here for 5yrs only, but I accept more the western style that we should respect our child in terms of their interest. My daughter loves swimming and I put her in waterpolo, it is good fit and I dont need to force her to get up early. I asked her about piano and she is say no, so I better wait and see.

原文章由 qmarkbaby 於 08-9-18 01:24 AM 發表
Hello, 各位,我係初黎步到一族,有兩個小朋友。係温哥華識朋友唔係咁易,加上我係新丁,係香港過黎既好多都住過十年,而新移民多數係中國或韓國人,始終溝通有隔膜。

請問你哋D小朋友有冇學樂器,個囡想學小提琴都唔知邊到好,學費 ...

大宅

3#
發表於 08-9-18 03:15 |顯示全部帖子
How about bring your child with you in the car? Or learn it in the evening when your husband come home?

原文章由 maggielikl 於 08-9-17 10:15 PM 發表

我現在都想找人湊細仔, 因為要學車, 老公一個星期又得一日可以幫手湊, 一星期學一堂車太少了.
找人湊2至3個鐘都好吖.

大宅

4#
發表於 08-9-18 03:21 |顯示全部帖子
BabyGorgeous

Did you put her in daycare?

原文章由 BabyGorgeous 於 08-9-14 02:05 PM 發表
我黎左溫哥華超過廿年,有一個十一個月大既女,岩岩返番工一個月左右。

大宅

5#
發表於 08-9-23 07:46 |顯示全部帖子
duplicate...

[ 本文章最後由 xother 於 08-9-23 07:55 編輯 ]

大宅

6#
發表於 08-9-23 07:49 |顯示全部帖子
I only know Chinese food but my husband like my home made pizza. I also learnt how to make bread and steam bun and they like it very much. On daily food, I like to cook Chicken drumstick or wings, plus 1 vegetable and sometimes with extra dish on steam bean curd. I also visit 烹飪錦囊 to get more idea. We are a small family so no need to cook too much anyway.

首頁

尾頁

跳至