積分: 47029

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章

1#
發表於 16-1-24 16:42 |只看該作者
我电腦好似中毒,所有excel file開吾到
有人試過嗎?

象牙宮

積分: 200107

2021可愛聖誕B勳章 HiPP勳章(2) HiPP勳章(1) 2018父親節勳章 2018母親節勳章 2018復活節勳章 Poo得好勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 BK Milk勳章 開心吸收勳章 食得好勳章 瞓得好勳章 笑得好勳章

2#
發表於 16-1-24 17:21 |只看該作者

回覆:Help_recover_instructions+ksd 毒😧

珍珠宮

3#
發表於 16-1-24 17:32 |只看該作者

引用:我电腦好似中毒,所有excel file開吾到有人

原帖由 gigi1020 於 16-01-24 發表
我电腦好似中毒,所有excel file開吾到
有人試過嗎?
頭先問左整電腦人話救番機會不大希望佢講錯……原來依家所有file想相片都開吾到
1453627956899.jpg

男爵府

積分: 7559

4#
發表於 16-1-24 21:26 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Aardvark 於 16-1-24 21:39 編輯
gigi1020 發表於 16-1-24 17:32

That ain't virus, it's ransomware, i.e. u have to pay a certain amt of $$ as all ur files, xls, doc, jpg, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4 ... were all encrypted. U have to pay a specific some to an a/c within a period of time (usually within 3 days or so). If paid, they'll send an key to u so that all your files can be decrypted. If not, all ur files will be gone (not exactly, but u can't open it).

Meanwhile, sometimes, even if u paid, the key might not work. So, pay or not, u have to make up ur mind fast!

And yes, ur friend / store owner was correct, nobody can decrypt the files unless they have the key. So, u r pretty much on your own. Meanwhile, if u've activated restore point, u could give it a try and restore to previous image. Still, I can't guarantee if it works or not.

Good luck, 'cause u really, really need it on this occasion.

"And liftoff, the final liftoff of Atlantis, shoulders of the space shuttle, America will continue the dream."

"Liftoff for the final launch of Endeavor.  'xpending our knowledge, 'xpending our lives in space."

"The final liftoff of Discovery, a tribute to the dedication, hard work and pride of America's space shuttle team."

珍珠宮

5#
發表於 16-1-25 07:55 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:gigi1020 發表於 16-1-24 17:32 That

原帖由 Aardvark 於 16-01-24 發表
本帖最後由 Aardvark 於 16-1-24 21:39 編輯
Yes, correct
sure i wont give money to them, very sad, the worst i will loss all files n image
i try to bring the usb to the shop, hepe can help

男爵府

6#
發表於 16-1-25 11:29 |只看該作者
gigi1020 發表於 16-1-25 07:55
Yes, correct
sure i wont give money to them, very sad, the worst i will loss all files n image
i try to bring the usb to the shop, hepe can help
Here r the fact, the ransomware is based on ur access right (aka, ACL). If u have the right to perform read/write, it will corrupt those location. So, if u have a USB device attached, it was thus automatically encrypted. Thus, at moment, unless u've cleaned ur PC, do NOT attach any device or u r making the matter worse.

By all means, u could visit any stores u like but they won't b able to offer any help. Local stores can only retieve the files for u, not decrypting the data.

Of course, u could file a case to cop as blackmail but, again, I don't think cop would investigate this matter. And BTW, cop won't help to decrypt the files 4 u.

"And liftoff, the final liftoff of Atlantis, shoulders of the space shuttle, America will continue the dream."

"Liftoff for the final launch of Endeavor.  'xpending our knowledge, 'xpending our lives in space."

"The final liftoff of Discovery, a tribute to the dedication, hard work and pride of America's space shuttle team."

珍珠宮

7#
發表於 16-1-25 15:11 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:gigi1020 發表於 16-1-25 07:55 Yes,

原帖由 Aardvark 於 16-01-25 發表
Here r the fact, the ransomware is based on ur access right (aka, ACL). If u have the right to perf ...
U mean i ve no need to give the usb to shop for repair?Now i force myselft to forget all the files in my usb n let it be...., actually not a very very important files.... but feel desperate......
i will stay in new york later n my relatives there said keep the usb, may be one day the technology in us can make mt files revive.......

珍珠宮

8#
發表於 16-1-25 15:20 |只看該作者

This is a criminal case, crazy......but dont know how to file to cop...n it cant help to open my files too.....unluck......
heard that few yrs ago my friend in us also paid few hundreds usd n can read all files again.....
but sure i wont pay

男爵府

9#
發表於 16-1-25 16:40 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 Aardvark 於 16-1-25 16:41 編輯
gigi1020 發表於 16-1-25 15:11
U mean i ve no need to give the usb to shop for repair?Now i force myselft to forget all the files in my usb n let it be...., actually not a very very important files.... but feel desperate......
i will stay in new york later n my relatives there said keep the usb, may be one day the technology in us can make mt files revive.......

This is a criminal case, crazy......but dont know how to file to cop...n it cant help to open my files too.....unluck......
heard that few yrs ago my friend in us also paid few hundreds usd n can read all files again.....
but sure i wont pay

Yeap, don't bother to bring ur USB to shop for repair as they can't help.

Ur relatives also correct, keep the USB and hope that one day, its possbile to decrypt it on your own. In fact, time limit setup by ransomware is merely to give u a hurdle that "you have to pay right now". What I understand is that perpetrator will generate a number of "keys" daily and keep purging expired keys. So, say, 5 days later and they didn't receive any $, they'd purge those keys. As of today's technology, breaking an encryption key by using a home PC is merely impossible.

Mentioning cop is merely to give u an alternative. But the fact is, there're so many ransomware cases these days (more than u can imagine!) and they were so trivial, cops will simply tell u that's not a criminal offense and show u the way out.

珍珠宮

10#
發表於 16-1-25 17:20 |只看該作者

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/definition/Ransomware

珍珠宮

11#
發表於 16-1-25 17:29 |只看該作者