跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1207

1#
發表於 08-9-21 13:13 |只看該作者
just wonder, is toronto has marks&spencer & next?? say in downtown?

tx!
]

大宅

積分: 2823

2#
發表於 08-9-23 20:27 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Tsang04 的文章

I haven't seen these stores in Canada. You can find Zara, H&M jar....

男爵府

積分: 7158

3#
發表於 08-9-23 21:50 |只看該作者
M&S canada branch closed in 1999. can't find M&S here anymore.

大宅

4#
發表於 08-9-24 13:41 |只看該作者
oh...so poor....my c6 like M&S working shirt much ha....

yi...there is zara? where is it? actually, i only know markville shopping ctr....do u know any where for shopping??

after arrived here....most of time, i just shop from supermarket :-(

原文章由 doggie 於 08-9-23 21:50 發表
M&S canada branch closed in 1999. can't find M&S here anymore.

]

大宅

積分: 2903

5#
發表於 08-9-24 22:21 |只看該作者
我都係......... 去過downtown不過係親戚車我去, 人地唔係成日得閒, 我又唔敢上highway, 又驚四圍去會盪失路.... ... 手車又唔係好掂.......

原文章由 Tsang04 於 08-9-24 13:41 發表
oh...so poor....my c6 like M&S working shirt much ha....

yi...there is zara? where is it? actually, i only know markville shopping ctr....do u know any where for shopping??

after arrived here....mos ...

大宅

6#
發表於 08-9-25 04:39 |只看該作者
i hvn't yet been to downtown...anything there to shop? if i go, i'll only take bus then GO train loh....

... 手車又唔係好掂.......i agreed....last sunday, i drived to the "island" in the middle of the road & broke 1 tire ..cost CA300!!!!

by the way, where is zara?? my driving teacher told me that there is the larger shopping ctr (1 floor, not chinese shopping ctr) go at the west side of major mac.....but don't know what actually he refer to...any idea?

原文章由 JJJmom 於 08-9-24 22:21 發表
我都係......... 去過downtown不過係親戚車我去, 人地唔係成日得閒, 我又唔敢上highway, 又驚四圍去會盪失路.... ... 手車又唔係好掂.......
]

複式洋房

積分: 356

7#
發表於 08-10-1 11:18 |只看該作者
There are totally 3 Zara locations in Toronto. One in Eaton Center (downtown), one in Yorkdale and one on Yonge & Bloor. But only Eaton Ceter and Yorkdale sell Kid's clothing. Both Yorkdale and Eaton Center can access by TTC Subway.

Also, H&M is a good choice for kids clothing as well.

大宅

8#
發表於 08-10-2 13:14 |只看該作者
tx bananacupcake....

i'll bring my son to see thomas show coming sat.....ie i'll go to downtown...my 1st time...wow...hee hee....."big open eyes"....hope can hv chance to visit zara la..

tx

原文章由 BananaCupCake 於 08-10-1 11:18 發表
There are totally 3 Zara locations in Toronto. One in Eaton Center (downtown), one in Yorkdale and one on Yonge & Bloor. But only Eaton Ceter and Yorkdale sell Kid's clothing. Both Yorkdale and Eat ...
]

複式洋房

積分: 356

9#
發表於 08-10-2 21:27 |只看該作者
Wow~ That would be a big adventure for you guys then! Downtown has a lot of fun and a lot to see. If you don't drive, TTC can get you almost everywhere and downtown has a lots of good eat though

男爵府

10#
發表於 08-10-3 05:52 |只看該作者
i haven't really got to go down town for few years lor, as i could get most of the chinese food and stuff in markham. never bother to go there any more.. too crowded , and expensive to park

大宅

積分: 2903

11#
發表於 08-10-3 22:27 |只看該作者
Hi Tsang04,
I think the shopping mall your driving teacher talking about was Vaughmill Mall. I have been there once when my husband was here, very large.....many famous shops..... but things are expensive unless on sale..... and besides nothing special lol....

I want to try YRT/TTC, I never take any bus in Toronto and don't know the paying procedure. Also the routing map seems very complicated..... transit pass.... zone 1, zone 2......

大宅

12#
發表於 08-10-8 11:48 |只看該作者
TTC is too complicated la....
we just drive there then hv a walk....$5 park for whole day ma....ok la i think...as we just came fr HK, in compare w HK....hee hee...

BUT...u know what....we went to Sat for the show....but park at air canada ctr....NOTHING OPEN.....no food.....no shops....they only operate weekdays!!!... we only see hotdogs bus eventually, we just take hotdog fr the show ctr :-(

yes...vaughmill mall...i just went there....nothing special.....really don't know where to shop.... :-( as we'll hv our 1st winter here....need to buy some more clothes specially for children....like some snowcloth..for school....need to wait sales law...

原文章由 JJJmom 於 08-10-3 22:27 發表
Hi Tsang04,
I think the shopping mall your driving teacher talking about was Vaughmill Mall. I have been there once when my husband was here, very large.....many famous shops..... but things are expen ...
]

男爵府

13#
發表於 08-10-9 21:11 |只看該作者
tsang04, if you just want to buy the winter cloth (not the brand named) then most of the shopping mall will have the chain's store for you... how old is your kid (i forgot).
visit sears, bay, gap, there is a lots of choice.... for me - a cheap c-9, buy most of the clothings from Walmart...and winners.

大宅

14#
發表於 08-10-10 04:14 |只看該作者
hi doggie,

my kids....4.5 age & 2, both boys...& hv a very good good friend whose boy is 1....therefore, i want to buy something better so that 3 of them can wear afterward.....

hee hee...i really forgot sears & bay...i never visit these dept store, ha ha will try...

tx tx...

原文章由 doggie 於 08-10-9 21:11 發表
tsang04, if you just want to buy the winter cloth (not the brand named) then most of the shopping mall will have the chain's store for you... how old is your kid (i forgot).
visit sears, bay, gap, ...
]

首頁

尾頁

跳至