跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2073

1#
發表於 08-10-2 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
yuenru,
I think that's goods r...siu fong should be boring during weekday if she's not going out....
go to school 3 times during weekdays...she can just enjoy the time play with other kids and those teachers...i expect those people are professional to play with BB / kids..
One more class during weekend....so that you or your c6 can enjoy the fun time with her....that's what i looking for...

yuet yuet pig now go to 1,3,5 class...1h15m...with 99..(sometime i will take half day off to go with her)...we also wanna to attend a weekend class....so that papa can enjoy the school time with her...but didn't find a Sat one yet.....

原文章由 yuenru 於 08-10-2 12:17 發表
小方呢排係屋企無時停..99揍佢好辛苦.
於是我係屋企附近既一間kindergarden叫做boxhill international搵左個一星期返三日既playgroup俾佢(monday, wed, friday)一次一個鍾. 平日由鍾點姐姐帶佢去.不過,boxhill都有 ...

大宅

積分: 2073

2#
發表於 08-10-3 13:47 |顯示全部帖子
yuenru,
cos the weekend class is always full and have to wait....
Was plan to join Enlish Ad. weekend class last months...but it was full again...
But it's ok.....cos I will start my maturnity leave early...so i can bring yuet yuet pig to school next month...

原文章由 yuenru 於 08-10-3 10:26 發表
lilymom, 你終於上返網啦! 你搬完屋末呀?
其實boxhill playgroup 話收歲半嫁, 我當初打電話去問佢地,校長話ok wor. 我而家weekend同佢返,小方都可以投入.weekday class 好似無mud人join, 我尋日打去sign up, 佢話星 ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至