論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 426

1#
發表於 08-10-23 13:20 |只看該作者
My maid obtained our home telephone number by using our landline phone to phone her mobile. We didn't give her our home number because of bad experiences with previous maids.Now that she knows our number, what should I do? I could only check outgoing calls but not incoming. I have already given her a verbal warning but she doesn't seem to take it seriously.

珍珠宮

積分: 33212

2#
發表於 08-10-23 22:09 |只看該作者
原文章由 mom2twins 於 08-10-23 13:20 發表
My maid obtained our home telephone number by using our landline phone to phone her mobile. We didn't give her our home number because of bad experiences with previous maids.Now that she knows our num ...

get a do-not-disturb service from the PCCW, then nobody can get the line through without the password you set !

伯爵府

積分: 16148

3#
發表於 08-10-23 22:26 |只看該作者
Your maid is a bad maid, I assure you. If not, why would she want to know your home number?

大宅

積分: 1356

4#
發表於 08-10-23 22:27 |只看該作者
唯有飛線落你手提

全新hp officejet printer~只售$1250 有意者請pm我!

別墅

積分: 974

5#
發表於 08-10-23 22:40 |只看該作者
Do-not-disturb service is a good advice. However if you find it's inconvenient to only allow callers w/ password to call in, you can apply the block-the-blocker service. This will block the callers who hide their number to call in. Of course you need to change your phoneset to be equipped w/ the function to view the calling party number.

複式洋房

6#
發表於 08-10-24 10:22 |只看該作者
Thanks all for your replies and suggestions.

My maid's excuse for using our telephone to phone her mobile was to check her mobile was working properly. But she has 2 mobiles in her possession so why didn't she use her other mobile to check her "faulty" one. Well I don't believe what she says. My conclusion is she has obtained our telephone no so she could forward to her friends and family so she could tell them to contact her on our landline while I'm out so as to save on her mobile phone costs or she has plans to borrow money which requires a home telephone no.

原文章由 <i>iusiube</i> 於 08-10-23 22:26
Your maid is a bad maid, I assure you. If not, why would she want to know your home number?
<br />

禁止訪問

積分: 4450

7#
發表於 08-10-24 11:06 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

侯爵府

積分: 21395

8#
發表於 08-10-24 11:27 |只看該作者
原文章由 mom2twins 於 08-10-24 10:22 發表
Thanks all for your replies and suggestions.

My maid's excuse for using our telephone to phone her mobile was to check her mobile was working properly. But she has 2 mobiles in her possession so why ...

你還要, 放係廳的電話, 係無來電顯示果d function既, 即係乜function都吾要, 而你放, 就放一個有晒來電顯示的電話, 日頭何們返工, 就lock 房門, 到放工先開, 甘你先可以車到真正有幾多個電話入啦...............佢地好醒, 識得delete 晒電話既來電顯示架.......

民房

積分: 30

9#
發表於 08-10-24 12:09 |只看該作者
原文章由 Auntie山渣 於 24-10-2008 11:06 發表

我問過財務公司,只要有合約,hk id card,屋企電話,就可以借到錢。工人唔還錢或者走佬,就會打電話及寄信來屋企。
我就裝了打出電話時沒有來電顯示號碼,不過如果佢地醒的話,打1357一樣可以顯示到號碼。 ...

I've heard a case that some loaners only need the maid passport in order to issue a loan.... I haven't got the chance to prove it but this is what I heard.

複式洋房

10#
發表於 08-10-24 12:22 |只看該作者
Yes I've also heard of maid providing their passport to borrow money but I think she also has to provide a residential contact number in case she defaults payment. I fired my last maid because I was getting calls from the loansharks demanding payment so obviously, my last maid disclosed our home telephone no. to outsiders.

原文章由 <i>Neocatz</i> 於 08-10-24 12:09 發表
I've heard a case that some loaners only need the maid passport in order to issue a loan.... I haven't got the chance to prove it but this is what I heard.
<br />

複式洋房

11#
發表於 08-12-15 18:28 |只看該作者
my bad maid has left 2 weeks ago and now I'm receiving many calls on my landline today from people who are claiming as "friends" looking for her all this afternoon. Could these "friends" be loansharks? One was very rude to me insisting on speaking to her even when I said she's gone and to phone her mobile. When I checked her mobile, it has been disconnected.

男爵府

積分: 9518

親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

12#
發表於 08-12-15 22:03 |只看該作者
原文章由 Auntie山渣 於 08-10-24 11:06 發表

我問過財務公司,只要有合約,hk id card,屋企電話,就可以借到錢。工人唔還錢或者走佬,就會打電話及寄信來屋企。
我就裝了打出電話時沒有來電顯示號碼,不過如果佢地醒的話,打xxxx一樣可以顯示到號碼。 ...

最後那句請把數目字cross out , thank you!!

禁止訪問

積分: 6750

13#
發表於 08-12-16 10:04 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 8179

好媽媽勳章

14#
發表於 08-12-16 13:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 mom2twins 於 08-10-23 13:20 發表
My maid obtained our home telephone number by using our landline phone to phone her mobile. We didn't give her our home number because of bad experiences with previous maids.Now that she knows our num ...

even you have the function to check the incoming call, they know how to delete that after she received the call fm her friend. you can set the password and infm your friend/relative which they will contact you with your land line phone.

i also with this problem before, so my line phone now is just for me to call out and contact with the helper, my friend/relative will call my mobile phone. of cause you need to infm the password for some friend/relative for any emergency.

首頁

尾頁

跳至