跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1207

1#
發表於 08-11-3 14:02 |只看該作者
hi hi,

I booked the doctor to take the menactra vaccine but their nurse asked me to buy such vaccine outside. Is it common in Shopper or Costco? Shall I buy it right b4 seeing the doctor or buy it in advance then place it in the refg?

Tx for the advise...
]

別墅

積分: 719

2#
發表於 08-11-5 11:21 |只看該作者
In Canada, it's a usual practice to get your meds and vaccine at local community pharmacy.

You should go to any pharmacy approximately a week before hand to place your order. If this is a special vaccine they might not have it in stock all the time, thus need to place a special order for you.

The difference in pricing is the generally the vaccine's basic price and the dispensing fee (pharmacist's handling charge). Costco's dispensing fee is generally more economical. If Costco is close to the clinic you can pick it up before you go to your doctor's. Sometimes, depending on the weather, the pharmacist will also give you an ice pack to maintain the temperature. If not you can always keep it in your own fridge.

Hope this helps.

大宅

積分: 1207

3#
發表於 08-11-11 13:52 |只看該作者
dorisC,

Tx so much! It done
Just for sharing, I brought a vaccine from Shoppers on steels next to TNT & the same vaccine fr Shoppers on Warden south (as i can't wait & need to shop once). Their charge were different, on steels was cheaper & service was much better!

原文章由 DorisC 於 08-11-5 11:21 發表
In Canada, it's a usual practice to get your meds and vaccine at local community pharmacy.

You should go to any pharmacy approximately a week before hand to place your order. If this is a special vac ...
]

別墅

積分: 719

4#
發表於 08-11-12 09:51 |只看該作者
oh ur welcome! just sharing what i know jei~

首頁

尾頁

跳至