跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1207

1#
發表於 08-11-11 14:11 |只看該作者
大幸...人冇事....

比人撞還要比人駡. ..發生於商場停車場, 正行駛直路..經過 ..一架車從左側有2 way stop sign轉出來撞到我車左邊.... 一個阿伯走出來, 一出即駡...又要我賠錢又要話報警...xyz$%@ 都出埋......點頂...call 埋老公朋友出來幫手搞手續...開頭死都唔比資料, 定要等police...咁大家就食了一日wind.....end up 等唔到咪又抄錄下來再分做.....

file 了單case, 我知我要通知保險, 不過...咁我點知結果?? 有冇idea? 之後點??

[ 本文章最後由 Tsang04 於 08-11-11 14:15 編輯 ]
]

男爵府

積分: 7158

2#
發表於 08-11-12 01:15 |只看該作者
thanks god u are o.k. my "koo-9" got a car accident 2 weeks ago - she failed to stop on red light.
police came and gave her the ticket.
procedure -
1. call the insurance company to file the case, for her - she provide the ticket number for reference
2. send her car to the garage for repair, and notify the insurance company who will send the adjuster to review and see what sort of repairs are under coverage.
3. now wait for the garage to send back the quote, paid the deductible, as the insruance adjustor already notify the garage how to submit the claim for.
4. that's it so far.

my 66 said, unless the accident is minor, and both party did not want to gone thru the insurance, then the other party will call you to give you to quote for the repair, then you decide if let them to file thru' insurance, or you settle by cash..
in most case, if you have the right, and the accident was the other party's fault, u just do everything thru' the insurance...

if you are closed to the your insurance agent, you could call up in a month time, to check out how much the other party claim on your insurance, they should be able to tell you...otherwise, everything will be done and all you need jsut to wait for the call from the garage to pick up the car

[ 本文章最後由 doggie 於 08-11-12 01:18 編輯 ]

大宅

3#
發表於 08-11-12 05:02 |只看該作者
tx doggie...i c....i just file those paper to the insurance agent...i think i hv right as the car came out from a stop sign while I was driving on the main path w/o sign...anyway, as u said... now, just wait for the notification......good that i can check back w the agent a mth later on what's up.....

tx

原文章由 doggie 於 08-11-12 01:15 發表
thanks god u are o.k. my "koo-9" got a car accident 2 weeks ago - she failed to stop on red light.
police came and gave her the ticket.
procedure -
1. call the insurance company to file the case, f ...
]

大宅

積分: 2903

4#
發表於 08-11-12 23:55 |只看該作者
Hi Tsang04,
Good to know that you're ok. Is the damage serious ?

男爵府

積分: 7158

5#
發表於 08-11-13 01:51 |只看該作者
tsang04 - just another update to you. the adjuster called last night to confirm if there is any ambulance, fire truck arrived on the scene, to complete the statement.
he said the plantiff had submitted a medical claim form, so the insurance company need to know more details about the accident in order to review the claim.

大宅

積分: 3712

好媽媽勳章

6#
發表於 08-11-13 03:45 |只看該作者
tsang04
have you hurt? are you sure you the fault not on your side? i had once got an accident, the other driver hit and run - he was not stopping on red light. i turned left. luckily i have witness. i picked up his left behind car plate and went to and back pumper and went to the collision center. he was there later and saw his "car plate" with me, then he knew he hit me. he came to me and said both have faults, asking me not to claim my insurance. of course, i am not listening to him. i went to "traffic" lawyer too for the procedure of claims because of complicated procedure. i got compensation for my injury for several thousands dollars paid by my insurance company - but no record on my insurance as not my fault. i don't know what happen to him, but i am sure that his insurance will rise a lot and he might be ticketing by the police for "hit and run"

大宅

7#
發表於 08-11-13 06:15 |只看該作者
all mons - tx tx tx...

the accident was really small....we a good..no hurt at all.. tx tx tx, i was w my family!! so lucky...as inside the mall so the speed were slow..

actually, my car is quite ok...just side bumper & the other was worst then me...after this case, we a quite satisfy with the car...proven that it quite strong... ha ha ha....

my insurance co. called & agreed that i hv right as my way was main road w/o stop sign but the other car was left turn out from stop sign....(guess the driver actually didn't check out his right side) ...now just waiting for getting back my car ..

fr this experience, i just noted that i didn't check my children's stituation at once (as the guy was very very angry & out to shout at me & i just responded to him accordingly)...i was so wrong on this case....must review then remember...mouth:

原文章由 ckkwkl 於 08-11-13 03:45 發表
tsang04
have you hurt? are you sure you the fault not on your side? i had once got an accident, the other driver hit and run - he was not stopping on red light. i turned left. luckily i have witnes ...
]

首頁

尾頁

跳至