爸爸專區

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1165

1#
發表於 08-12-20 23:16 |只看該作者
I've just bought a PSP to my husband for x'mas present. I want to set up everything before I can hand it to him. However I am really a dumbo about this kind of toys.

Please help me on the followings. I know there are some freewares that can convert normal DVD/VCD into PSP readable / compatible format.

May I know
1) What formats does PSP support ? Only UMD ?
2) Which PSP video converter is easy to use ?
3) Where could I get a safe version to download ?

Many many thanks !!

複式洋房

積分: 127

2#
發表於 08-12-21 08:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 AnotherHalf 於 08-12-20 23:16 發表
I've just bought a PSP to my husband for x'mas present. I want to set up everything before I can hand it to him. However I am really a dumbo about this kind of toys.

Please help me on the followi ...

PSP supports H264 n Mpeg4 version while u play movie in the PSP. I use PSP movie creator which attached with the package to convert the original movie into readable format that would be played by the PSP. I hv the software if u need it, hope it could help u.

大宅

3#
發表於 08-12-21 16:09 |只看該作者
Hi Charlesckm,

Yes please ! I would love to have the 'PSP movie creator ' ! You said it came with the package, may i know what package you are refering to ?

How could I get the 'PSP movie creator ' from you ?

Million Thanks !

原文章由 charlesckm 於 08-12-21 08:47 發表

PSP supports H264 n Mpeg4 version while u play movie in the PSP. I use PSP movie creator which attached with the package to convert the original movie into readable format that would be played by th ...

複式洋房

4#
發表於 08-12-21 21:44 |只看該作者
原文章由 AnotherHalf 於 08-12-21 16:09 發表
Hi Charlesckm,

Yes please ! I would love to have the 'PSP movie creator ' ! You said it came with the package, may i know what package you are refering to ?

How could I get the 'PSP movie creator ...

Hi Anothhalf:
I bought the PSP from my brother n he gave me this software, so i Believe it's an attachment. I can send to u twice through the mail as the size is bigger than 7mb. Let me know ur e-mail pls. Pls scan it against anti-virus even I use it currently.

大宅

5#
發表於 08-12-22 16:50 |只看該作者
I've PM you my email.

BTW, when did you buy the PSP ? I just bought it few days ago, but there was no software attached ! I bought PSP 3006 version, is it the same as yours ?

原文章由 charlesckm 於 08-12-21 21:44 發表

Hi Anothhalf:
I bought the PSP from my brother n he gave me this software, so i Believe it's an attachment. I can send to u twice through the mail as the size is bigger than 7mb. Let me know ur e-ma ...

複式洋房

6#
發表於 08-12-23 13:32 |只看該作者
原文章由 AnotherHalf 於 08-12-22 16:50 發表
I've PM you my email.

BTW, when did you buy the PSP ? I just bought it few days ago, but there was no software attached ! I bought PSP 3006 version, is it the same as yours ?

I hv sent to u lastnite, but one single file is equal to 7mb, therefore transmission rejected. I will send it again tonite, any suggestion for the transmission method?

複式洋房

7#
發表於 08-12-23 13:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 charlesckm 於 08-12-23 13:32 發表

I hv sent to u lastnite, but one single file is equal to 7mb, therefore transmission rejected. I will send it again tonite, any suggestion for the transmission method?

I dunn know the version wor, just bought from my big brother, but he had said that it was the first generation in blk color, that all.

首頁

尾頁

跳至