論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

伯爵府

積分: 15999

1#
發表於 08-12-25 18:53 |顯示全部帖子
My maid just joined me 2 mths but I lent her $4k+ to go back to Indonesia to attend her dad's funeral. I gave her $1k as consolation gift. I asked her to sign a letter for me that she borrowed my money.

I also have "肉心"係佢手. Although I am a full-time mum, I am also a lazy mum, don't take care my BB myself. She loves my BB very much, my BB loves her too (although she's only 2mth+, but always smiles at her). So it's ok to give her more so that she can give her heart out to work for us. I just gave her $200 as Christmas gift.

In the 1 st week she joined me, I wanted to fire her because she asked for a mobile phone and other personal stuffs, such as mirror, comb, carpet for her toilet. Later she asked for shampoo, toothpaste. I know she also 'dar fu tau' which all maids do. I did entertain most of her requests BECAUSE as long as she treats my BB very well, she deserves to get all these.

I am happy to keep her because I am sure I cannot find another one who can treat my BB so good. She always talk to my BB, carries my BB when she cries, teaches my BB to speak (english and chinese as she's good in both languages).

Actually most maids are greedy ga la, depends on the extent of greediness. Like some maids, they don't ask for coffee, but 'dar' a lot of 'fu tau', which means they use your $ to buy coffee. Employers won't know how much they dar fu tau, because e.g. you asked her to buy $30 beef, she bought $25 beef but said it costs $30.

首頁

尾頁

跳至