首頁

尾頁

等待驗證會員

積分: 16753

21#
發表於 09-2-22 08:35 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-22 08:28 發表

hey louise,

can you tell me how fun to play pet society?? i saw my fds saying fun to play but how?? coz one of her daughter ask me to add her coz she wants to play pet society..why ?

Haha, do you know Tamagochi, it is same as this, if you have a pet, you need play with her, bath her, take her to visit your pet's friends, buy food, buy clothes, buy funiture..........and it has increase your levels~~
I play my 4 pets(4 FB account) all the days~~

[ 本帖最後由 twingirls 於 09-2-22 08:42 編輯 ]

等待驗證會員

22#
發表於 09-2-22 08:54 |只看該作者
Night night

大宅

積分: 3604

23#
發表於 09-2-22 17:47 |只看該作者
Cissie,

Did you get Trevor's e-mail address? Or he is using yours?

Hey Twin Twin cooked eggs fried rice mah, eggs also got protein la. Don't make fun of her la or she is not happy ga la!

Usually I will cook 3 dishes, too. I prefer more vegetables, so more veg + 1 meat for us.
Yesterday I put some carrots + onions + parsnip to roast with the chicken, so the dish is bigger + ginger stir fried broccoli. Ginger is Doonvan's favourite! Hor Hor!

I even prefer to cook 'dish rice' tim but my husband seems not like it often. So can't cook it often ar! For today, still have to think what to cook!

Maybe I sent msg to your FB account of Kiyomi's e-mail address, u can ask Trevor to e-mail her la.

[ 本帖最後由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 10:43 編輯 ]

大宅

24#
發表於 09-2-22 17:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 sasa@uk 於 09-2-22 00:13 發表

羅漢果湯, i search online can cook with 紅蘿蔔+青蘿蔔+ 蜜棗. i didn't buy 青蘿蔔, so i only use 紅蘿蔔

i didn't put the whole 羅漢果, only half. so it's not too strong.

my friend's daugher is str ...

Oh that is the same as my kids. They don't like saucy food, for rice, they prefer plain rice without any sauce. My daughter is getting more ok with sauce now when she is older and getting less fussy. But for my son, no way he will eat the rice with sauce without tears!

My daughter is strange when eating rice, too. Because I will put on a small plate of all the meat + veg for her. So she will finish her bowl of plain rice first, then eat her dishes. I told her many times that she will eat the dish and rice together but she doesn't want to listen!

I can't cook eggs for dinner cos my son is allergic to eggs!:-(

[ 本帖最後由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 10:45 編輯 ]

大宅

25#
發表於 09-2-22 18:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 sasa@uk 於 09-2-22 00:29 發表

i thought most kids like plenty of sauce with their meals....

my other friend's son doesn't like ketchup, or any red sauce, which i think it's headache too. if cook pasta must be white sauce, haah ...

My kids prefer pasta without sauce! I think that is not a big problem, e.g. if I cook spaghetti bolognese, I take out their portion before adding the sauce.

[ 本帖最後由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 10:18 編輯 ]

大宅

26#
發表於 09-2-22 18:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-22 00:09 發表

just next door gar?? my town not many chinese, i know 1 down the road she's comes from guangchou.. may be i dont go out much la.. but strange that even sometimes met chinese on the street or superma ...

There are 3 Chinese in Kiyomi's school and all of them also go to the same Chinese school tim. 2 of their parents were from China and the other one, her mum is from HK.
I am the same la, if I met any Chinese in street or supermarket, we would not smile or say hello. I think most people are the same and I reckon a lot of them are from China and speak Mandarin. So really can't communicate with them!

[ 本帖最後由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 10:46 編輯 ]

大宅

27#
發表於 09-2-22 18:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-21 23:59 發表
sasa,

蒸水蛋? very good wor but i dont know why my kids dont like much.. they are quite strange sometimes coz i thought the food kids would like but they dont wor... like pineapple , fish balls... si ...

Kiyomi also doesn't eat pineapple. She is quite fussy in food. For fruits, she only eats apples, pears, banana and grapes. And she doesn't drink anything other than milk, water and vitasoy.
She even hasn't tried the food then she said she doesn't like it!!! Donovan is a bit better cos he will try it b4 he said he doesn't like it!

大宅

28#
發表於 09-2-22 18:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 twingirls 於 09-2-22 00:21 發表

Not next door, but her sons and my twins go the same school, they are my husband's aunt's relatives, but not relative to us, our here has lot of Chinese ga, and students from difference countries.. ...

Are the chinese mostly students?
Recently there are lots of Chinese from mainland China la! So the chinese school kiyomi attends even don't teach Cantonese tim!

大宅

29#
發表於 09-2-22 18:15 |只看該作者
Biscuits

Happy Birthday to you!!!
I bet you must be busy celebrating today!!
Happy Happy birthday ar!

子爵府

積分: 10460

牛年勳章

30#
發表於 09-2-22 20:51 |只看該作者
Hey, thanks for the idea! Let me think think how I can go about this sin! Actually, I am working on a few posts but need to get some pics ready b4 I can post them...so keep an eye out for them la!!!
The blog is the space for me to practice my writing (in fact, 發UP瘋). For pictures and video, I tend to put them on FB 'cos my in-laws can't read my blog but they want to see more pics and videos all the time ~ so FB is good enough for them.
I think you can restrict your blog to certain ppl but those ppl need to have an yahoo acct to login and read. What I did in the past (in Window Live)was I created another acct for my friends to use to login so they don't need to go thro' the trouble of getting and acct.
The blogs that I'm reading are mostly C9 blogs so most of the time you see ads from online shops in replies but nothing nasty geh...

原帖由 何媽媽 於 09-2-22 08:06 發表
connie,

no thanks la, it's interesting to read mah! hey, u should teach us spanish or french in your blog la! add more photos even better!

is there any way u can only let the people u know to read y ...

子爵府

積分: 10460

牛年勳章

31#
發表於 09-2-22 21:04 |只看該作者
So...you can do them fried spaghetti (HK style) lor? I quite like it but I think Brits here will find it very weird.

原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 18:04 發表

My kids prefer pasta without sauce! I think that is not a big problem, e.g. if I cook spaghetti bolognese, I take out their portion before adding the sauce.

大宅

積分: 1816

32#
發表於 09-2-22 22:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 almaly 於 09-2-22 21:04 發表
So...you can do them fried spaghetti (HK style) lor? I quite like it but I think Brits here will find it very weird.

oh thats not really wor.. i tried to fried the spaghetti (but the flat one, called linguine) with miced pork/beef, bacon and prawns! martin loves it!!!!

大宅

33#
發表於 09-2-22 22:15 |只看該作者
finally got some times to coming here. wow part 5 already!!!!!

大宅

34#
發表於 09-2-22 22:17 |只看該作者
oh yeah

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

TO

BISCUITS

!!!!!!

Wish U have a great day and night, good health, and ur dreams come true (baby baby babyyyy)!!!!!!!

等待驗證會員

35#
發表於 09-2-22 22:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 17:47 發表
Cissie,

Did you get Trevor's e-mail address? Or he is using yours?

Hey Twin Twin cooked eggs fried rice mah, eggs also got protein la. Don't make fun of her la or she is not happy ga la!

Usually ...

我一個星期有一、兩晚煮蕃茄蛋廋肉/牛肉/三文魚~~

等待驗證會員

36#
發表於 09-2-22 22:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-2-22 18:13 發表

Are the chinese mostly students?
Recently there are lots of Chinese from mainland China la! So the chinese school kiyomi attends even don't teach Cantonese tim!

Some of them are students, and some of them are worker, the place where we lived(blandford), C6's aunt told me, a 40-50 yrs old woman who was 離婚 in China, but came to UK and married to a UK man......

Ho ma,

The some of the 8 take-aways are 1-2 miles away from us

大宅

37#
發表於 09-2-22 22:41 |只看該作者
原帖由 riko-uk 於 09-2-21 17:07 發表

Hey do you rent an allotment? or any relatives offer you a garden??? I am a bit 8 tim

not allotment ar.. it is a communal garden (a piece of grassland only), then our neighbour asked the housing association if we can convert a part of the land for growing vegetable. and they said yes. then he did it last year. so i asked him if i can share a little bit of land from them to grow some veg. and he said yes. so i am going to plant it at the end of next month as u said so.. hehee...

大宅

38#
發表於 09-2-22 22:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 almaly 於 09-2-21 20:57 發表
riko, on planting again... does it mean that we have to buy some composts (any particular type?) to put in small pots to start with lor bor...
Question from a hopeless 'sou por'...

a u gonna start ur planting?? i think we should start a new post to ask riko or other mums about it since we are新手 .. hahaha

大宅

39#
發表於 09-2-22 23:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 almaly 於 09-2-22 13:04 發表

Yes I like HK style Fried Spaghetti and some HK style western meal but my hubby finds it weird!
But I tried not to do frying or deep fry in my kitchen 1. because it is not very healthy + too greasy. 2. My kitchen does not have the extractor fan though we planned to install one ever since we moved in 1.5 year ago!
I know it is impossible for a chinese kitchen not to have an extractor fan and we found it weird when we first found out there is no extractor fan in the kitchen!!! I think most british people they just put food in the oven or microwave, so they didn't bother to install one!

等待驗證會員

40#
發表於 09-2-22 23:04 |只看該作者
餅餅

生日快樂!!

身體健康!!

心想事成!!

青春常駐!!

首頁

尾頁

跳至